Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Someone that works in beauty posted this job posting in Lydia’s thread but I think it might actually be Fleur.

I just had a look on companies house and she started a new business for retail sale of watches and jewelery called Werber Limited

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

queenamber

VIP Member
She is totally clueless. I still haven't watched a video of hers since Dubai and I am not likely to now if she has gone on holiday again. Some people haven't even seen their family yet. I can't stand her.
I haven't seen any of my family since March 2020 (we live in different countries) but at least Fleur's enjoying a well-deserved holiday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad

EllPee

I don't think we've seen enough of River to judge? There are plenty of photos where she's running about (back to camera).

Piglet, however, is an arsehole. Nobody will change my mind. ;)

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
100% believe she’s laying low until she can announce a pregnancy and rehabilitate her image.
Oh absolutely. I said it a few months ago, she will lay low, then announce her pregnancy and in that video will mention the Dubai trip, acting as if she's super transparent and honest, graciously accepting her fans' admiration. The spin will be that 2020 was so difficult and that they wanted to have one last trip as a family of three before baby no 2.

• Haha

rememberme

Bragging about her matching GIFTED cath kidson pjs with River but then showing river painting in them! We all know toddlers are the messiest things ever. So spoilt to not care about ruining a brand new pair of expensive pjs

EllPee

It's not a translation of "flower power", it's a play on words of "tour de force" which is a display of skill. "Pouvoir des fleurs" is flower power.

rubicon

Dude, she must be really in love with herself if she didn't get bored of that same old style already.
Her mum and sister are also blonde, is that a status symbol in their circle (proud brunette asking)
I think it could well be. When I was growing up it was very much the done thing for the private school girls in my town to have this slightly messy looking loooooong head of thick blonde hair. Perhaps status symbol in a way, especially when you’re younger in a ‘my mum takes me to get £100 highlights’ type of way..

For those from the UK, Fleur absolutely fits into the archetypal 2010s jack wills / Land Rover / springer spaniel crowd, and for a lot of that crowd the style doesn’t really change and the hair/clothes etc remain the same well into people’s 30s.

Of course with Fleur you’ve got the added aspect of her edgy / rock vibe she tries to create, and I don’t really know what she’s going for here. Is it to distance herself from the country/posh crowd? Is it to look like her style has actually developed over the years?

To me, style is about telling the world something through the way you dress, and expressing yourself, but I can’t really work out what she’s trying to tell us with the whole edgy thing ..

Simba88

When the magazine was published FDF had a few choices.

1.Deal with privately via lawyers
2. Publicly call out the publication
3. Publicly call out the person the article was about (who by the way, did not write the headline).

Take a look at those options. If Fleur East had been white, then calling her out would’ve been a shitty thing to do. The fact that she is black, being confronted by a white woman (whites are automatically in a position of privilege due to the way our society has evolved) actually feeds systemic racism. So the motive may not be racist, but the outcome is enforcing racism. That is not to say any POC is above fair criticism, but when they’re being attacked for something that isn’t even their fault, and that perpetuates a racist system, then I would say it is pretty prejudice and just highlights FDF’s white privilege.

This article explains things really well

• Heart

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
The dress is giving brunch with the girls but the boots are giving climbing Everest what's going on babe x
No matter how bad she wants to rock biker chick/chunky boots and floral/vanilla Sammi jefocate… it just doesn’t work for her! She would look amazing in more fitted minimal silhouettes. A more fitting black ribbed black dress with a leather jacket and sneakers or boots would look fantastic on her! Compared to the floaty floral dresses that drown her.

Blondeonstrike

OK I get that fleur de force is not a literal French translation for 'flower power' but is it slang for flower power? Genuine question. When I put fleur de force into Google translate it translates as 'flower power' and I always thought that's where Fleur got the name.

Fleur has trademarked the term 'Fleur De Force,' sure, but if it's a French translation then how exactly can she have a problem with a magazine using the words? As Fleur East said, you can't trademark a language. Of course, it's a different story if another YouTuber comes on the scene and calls herself 'Fleur De Force.' I can see how she'd have a problem with that!

Anyway, it seems as though even Fleur herself can't get the story behind her name right. Somebody upthread said Fleur picked the name as a play on 'tour de force.' No mention of that here. Chances are she saw 'FDF' somewhere and 'stole' it for herself. Ha! Also, loving how Fleur's mission statement is to 'stay honest.' Hows's that going for ya, Dubai-gate?

View attachment 714328

Hi All, I don't comment much but thought it was my time to shine. I'm french and I can confirm that Fleur de Force does NOT mean Flower power.
If anything it means nothing....
Flower Power would be " Le Pouvoir des Fleurs" :)

Rosie2019

I don’t think she’s actually asking for inspiration, she’s trying to fake explain her absence from social media, when in reality she’s just laying low until Dubai dies down.
100% agree. People will eventually forget about the whole drama but I really truly believe her "brand" will never fully recover from this. She will continue to make money and may even grow, but damage has been done and she totally deserves it.

dahlia13

That brat running around the fancy hotel, in personalised pj's, at 3.5 y/o, while so many are struggling..
Life is a bitch sometimes.

• Angry

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I totally see what you mean but I do think it is good to understand that she wasn't always as rich as she is now because people seemed to think she was more respectable because her wealth before she did YouTube. I still maintain that with all the money both families have she still is very much in need of the money that being an influencer brings in, as it makes her lifestyle that bit nicer and she can do up the house nicer with that extra help. Otherwise why would she bother at this stage.
I definitely get that perspective. To me, it was always about the perks (travel and freebies), and about staying relevant. We all know how she almost burst into tears about missing a Jo Malone press trip when she was pregnant. I don’t think it’s ever been about the money, it’s about the novelty and surprise of getting gifts in the mail and getting to socialize outside the Manor. We all know how much she loves Christmas, and her life is one big Christmas holiday.

I also think “working” gives her some sort of validation. Like an excuse to say she is a working mother.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It seems like a hassle to start doing this in your early 30s to have to upkeep for the rest of your life, as presumably she won't want to go back to her "old nose" again. The problem with it is that these things tend to look great the first couple of times you get it done as there's no filler already in there. The human body doesn't break down filler evenly so I presume she's going to end up with a very lumpy and bulbous looking nose as she keeps getting it re-done. Fleur has never been comfortable in her own skin and now she's hooked on all these procedures.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I honestly never noticed her nose and/or teeth as being awful tbh, I always thought she was quite pretty when she was younger. Once she started the Botox treatment, she lost a lot of her face's youthfulness and that was a shame. I know Botox fans dont like hearing this, but once it's done in a way that you can't move your forehead or eyebrows, it looks very odd and ages you incredibly.

Reactions: 18

Rosie2019

God this woman has no integrity. Being a hypocrite about showing her child on camera, lying about going to Dubai of all places at the height of the pandemic, and now sending her followers after a back woman who probably had nothing to do with the actually shit copy editing. It's embarrassing. Just go any enjoy your mansion and stop making a fool of yourself.

blondeambition

I have no sympathy for her anymore when Piglet runs off for hours. This seems like a quarterly (or more) occurrence. I think a few years ago they did put her on a lead for a short period of time but I guess gave up on it. Either she has to stay on a lead or they need GPS tracking on her!