Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Buying pre-loved is good for the environment! As she says while getting gifted a handbag so she can spend her own money on… another handbag. It’s really sad she had to wait two whole years to buy that bag. It’s been absolute ages.
Thoughts and prayers to poor Fleur 🙏
She really is an inspiration to us all, a paragon of patience and sustainability

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Orange2green

Chatty Member
Yeah the H&M thing.. it's about sustainability. Tbh H&M are notorious for Green Washing. Even their conscious collection isn't very... Conscious. They don't pay their workers a fair wage at all and just slap on any type of current "eco trend" label to stay relevant. Awful company.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Imagine her and Mike both being benefitting from private educations, and then depriving your only daughter of that privilege, especially as money‘s not a problem.

Also why would any parent not want a higher standard of education for their child, due to better resources and smaller class sizes ?
Agreed. I can, and will, criticise Fleur for many things but if I were to have children, and the money to do so, I would absolutely send my children to private school.
My only experience of education before university was in state schools and if I can prevent my child from having to deal with the large class sizes, disruptive, scary behaviour and general misery that I experienced then I would absolutely do it. No question.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This is exactly what Fleur wants, for us to turn on each other and forget the mess she made of things over Christmas - don’t do it! ❤

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
It is interesting to note that her horrendous sense of style extends to pyjamas.

• Haha

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Buying pre-loved is good for the environment! As she says while getting gifted a handbag so she can spend her own money on… another handbag. It’s really sad she had to wait two whole years to buy that bag. It’s been absolute ages.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
FDF has probably been on the phone to her lawyers already.

Hey, you know what else is 'not very cool,' Fleur? Travelling to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic. And also lying about it!

Shysmiles

Imagine her and Mike both being benefitting from private educations, and then depriving your only daughter of that privilege, especially as money‘s not a problem.

Also why would any parent not want a higher standard of education for their child, due to better resources and smaller class sizes ?

• Sick

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Let's be honest she always lived in a very plastic unrealistic world she doesn't even mix with white working middle class people. She always moaned in a bratty way about how much she hated her time in LSE. In fact her life is quite solitary except for her family and friends from high school she doesn't really hang out with anyone just other influencers when she is basically obligated because they share a brand event or press trip. She is not as fucked up as Zoella but definitely not a social butterfly either.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Race has everything to do with it. Because we're in an industry, a world, where black women are constantly ignored and put down and given fewer opportunities.

Fleur KNEW that by saying "lol, you got the wrong Fleur" that her stans would go over to FE's account and start harassing her. She COULDN'T, like so many white people out there, let a black woman have her moment - she had to piss all over it and remind the black woman that SHE is the original, the OG, the REAL THING.

Anyone with a smidgen of understanding of race relations and what black people have to put up with on a daily basis would know that this is TEXTBOOK knocking down of not just another woman (because internalised misogyny sees other women as competition) but also textbook white privilege - ie. remember, world, I'm BETTER than this person, I'M the real deal. Don't pay attention to this one, don't forget me, the REAL DEAL. It just screams every day racism and it's cringeworthy and shameful.
THANK YOU. The fact that people react immediately hurt when pointing this out shows what a LONG way we all have to go until racial equality and overcoming everyday racism. And people ask why black people BEG for their lives to matter.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I can’t decide who is worse at styling themselves. Fleur or her sister. It’s a close call.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It might be an unpopular opinion but I think if I was trying to conceive and had multiple losses like she's said, I'd hold off on the fillers, botox and alcohol.

Restless Native

VIP Member
This is where I think she's headed. Obviously she will only do what she thinks are minor procedures every time but it will add up over the years. As I said before, her body, her choices and she should do what she feels comfortable with. It's her holier than thou attitude that's annoying.
She will get an actual nose job at some point but she won't let on . She will just let people think it's fillers

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I honestly wish she wouldn't keep up the facade of not being able to afford things 🙄 everyone knows she's loaded who pays attention the the background of her vlogs. Would have more begrudging respect if she just said it's too much to spend on PJs or just go balls to the wall and buy them.

EllPee

Westaway Motors was founded by what was probably Fleur's great-grandad in the 40s so I think it's safe to say they had a few million in the bank before she was born.

I also agree it's mainly the freebies and trips - it's not the same post-Covid but she got ridiculous press trips like "Fly to Chicago to test a curling iron in the Windy City".

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She tagged Fleur East in her IG stories in order that her band of sycophants would jump on Fleur East -which they did. What a bitch move! Fleur East has nothing to do with the wording on the cover of the magazine. If Fleur is that bothered about it, she could have contacted the magazine privately or via her lawyers, instead of throwing a teenage strop about it on Instagram. I'm guessing she wanted a grovelling apology from Fleur East - and I'm glad (that as far as I can see) she didn't get it.
This is absolutely what she wants and she won't stop until she gets it. That's why she tagged Fleur East, knowing full well that her followers would go attack her. She must be fuming that so far she's got nothing from Fleur E but a "Hey girl" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19