Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
There was an online Jo Malone event and she wasn't invited or even sent the perfume. Her number are going down every day. She is a mean bitch, the mature way to deal withe the trademark was tp contact the magazine or awnd her lawyers and get her money for the copyright infringement I think she was clearly looking for the drama and trying to gain some spotlight but she was quite a Regina George by doing what she did, such an horrible person she is.

Reactions: 23

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Honestly. We already know she’s a manipulative liar, why would anyone doubt that she would be willing to use her fertility issues to get sympathy? Constant hinting at things being hard, woe is me, etc.
Exactly! And before anyone comes at me, I know infertility is difficult to deal with. But her actions have proven she doesn’t give a shit about our health and safety yet here we are, feeling so sorry for her, just because she hinted at dealing with something hard.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
In one of her recent posts with her nephew Spike in, I hate his hair. Do you think Hannah is one of those mums who’s constantly badgering at her children’s appearance?
Hannah’s whole aesthetic is “rocker wife/mum” and she dresses her kids the same way too because the husband is in a band. She likes to think she’s cool but she’s just a fame-chaser with a shit sense of style. Total poser and really cringe.

• Sick

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She is such a terrible person how bitchy to say it feels weird to go abroad when she went to Dubai right with the last Christmas restrictions when the pandemic was at the worst part.
I'm glad that everyone is able to see her true colours I remember a lot of people used to defend her a lot over here and now you don't see that anymore

I met fleur years ago, maybe about 7 years ago? I was younger and she was in Westfield shopping centre at a beauty pop up kinda meet and greet thing. I was late and just kinda walked up to her and froze (bless me). She took the lead and asked a few questions and was lovely and suggested a photo as thats obviously why I was there. The girls on the stand seemed to like her.
I don’t want to sound fan girl, but just wanted to counter that in my experience, she was nice in public…. And about my height, 5.3 / 5.4, haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Really? If Fleur had an issue with it the professional, and I'll say it again the PROFESSIONAL thing to do would be to contact the magazine directly, not put it in her stories and tag Fluer East so her little fans can send over hate. The fact that the article is about the struggles of being a Black women and not having the same chances as white women do and then Fleur goes and tries to ruin her achievement of being a Black women on the front cover of a magazine. Race plays a big part in this as we all know if it was Taylor swift a white women, she would be kissing her feet and praising her, period!
Exactly! Isn't it amazing how it's always white people who are annoyed when race is brought up??

I will leave the topic at that though; point is what Fleur did is shitty, despite the magazine not doing their work properly. Not Fleur East's fault and it's a shameful thing to try and diminish a black artist's success as if she has just destroyed a poor YouTuber's entire career.

Smca53

VIP Member
What are the chances of her being in Portugal in a few weeks time the minute it’s on the ‘green’ list??

Reactions: 22

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Truly there so many things going on right now that I’m finding it hard to be interested in superficial bullshit. I mean she’s no stranger to injectables so it’s really no surprise 🤷🏼‍♀️ Usually once you do one thing you want to do more, slippery slope and all that. Do whatever you want to your face if you think it will make you happy.

Unfortunately if you don’t work on what going on on the inside no amount of work will fix things for you. Constantly comparing yourself to others only makes things worse and these influencers have a real problem with that. She has a lot to be grateful for and should focus on that.

The video was fine, she explained it well. She did her research and seems aware of how Lydia has been left with a giant bulbous nose full of filler and avoided that Dr. If nothing else the £700 investment, for maybe one year of her dream nose before it migrates elsewhere, will be great for getting her views up.

• Heart

AudreyD

I think what's funnier for me is that loads of people at the magazine will have seen that headline and obviously not one of them said "oh she's a YouTuber!"
I suppose being forgotten about stings a bit when you're between holidays

• Haha
If a priveleged white woman calls out a non-white woman in this way on social media then race has everything to do with it. Racism isn't a 'card to play'. It's real and white people need to learn to recognise their own biases. There's clearly a lack of understanding about what racism IS, because it isn't always intentional or thought out.

The appropriate thing for F.D.F to do would be to contact the magazine directly and privately and, if she has copyright on FDF, this would be settled between them with no direct impact on Fleur East. As it stands, FDF has chosen to call out Fleur East on something that isn't her responsibility in a very public way, knowing that there will be some degree of hate directed at her as a result.
People like you irritate the hell out of me. Not everyone is a flipping racist. Such gaslighting is irresponsible & damaging.

• Haha
  • Wow

EllPee

Too much hair, too many piercings/earrings/bracelets, everything covered in stars, buckles, zips or chains. And don't get me started on those awful shirt/jumper combos with white shirt flaps hanging out of the bottom.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Top Ten Things to do with a toddler in Dubai - Pandemic edition

Edit: by the way, come to think of it: I can't remember her ever asking for video ideas like this in all her YouTube years. She has her very routine set of videos: hauls ("new in/first impressions"), vlogs, recommendations, monthly favorites, gift guides, birthday/Christmas hauls. That's it and she has hardly changed anything in the past few years. So what's happening that she's suddenly asking followers for inspiration? Or maybe she has really done this before and I missed it, I don't follow her anymore on IG :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Why is she so against having a house/garden tour? Is it because she thinks people will figure out where she lives? Or because her and Mike are into some weird stuff?
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to explicitly show their vast wealth. If her followers truly know how wealthy they are, they might not continue to support her or keep swiping up.

Okay but let’s talk about the very important subject of her curtains (lol). Am I missing something? Is it fashionable to have your curtains a foot too long and bunched up all over the floor? It looks awful in my opinion. In her stories she kept talking about how she likes them like that, and to each their own, but I do not get it.

Yel

Chatty Member
^the more you have the more you want! It's a human condition I believe. What's that tale about someone with 9 and a half jars filled with gold and they were obsessed with filling the last jar?

Almost all influencers turn out rotten once they make it.

I can admire her estate, but the ongoing maintenance would stress me out far too much. She must have help almost every day of the week to keep on top of it. The novelty of needing to drive to have a picknick on a meadow within your own estate must grow old pretty quickly.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Also, she feels weird about going to Portugal in the middle of whatever wave we're in of the pandemic.... yet she still chooses to go. She's not going there for something essential. So, if you feel weird then, Fleur, maybe, just don't go. But you don't really feel weird. You just want to seem relatable. Wanker.

Rosie2019

Not even going to watch. I was so mad at her at the beginning that I knew I couldn't support her anymore but I thought that maybe over time I would be lured back by content I actually liked, but the opposite has happened. I am totally turned off by everything that she has posted that it makes it easy to avoid. Also helps that I really think she shouldn't have bothered with the botox. I don't like looking at plastic faces.

Rosie2019

Hahahaha. I absolutely love that Fleur has gone abroad twice now and had to deal with drama on her phone while she wanted to relax by the pool. She will probably get some money from them for the breach of copy right. She can add that to all the other money she has. What a life.

• Haha

Melina75

Did anyone see Fleur’s latest insta story?A picture of River wearing a Chanel bag... how is she THIS out of touch with reality?

• Wow