Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
No Fleur isn’t skinny. She is a healthy weight though. This picture above is all about angles.
You can be skinny and a healthy weight, those things aren't mutually exclusive. She looks great either way and it's clear she takes care of herself, I just wish she had better fashion sense.

Reactions: 27

bigreputation

I’ve watched Fleur for the longest out of anyone I watch on YouTube and have followed her consistently for years but wow this year she’s making it really difficult to support her. Getting peeved at the use of your trademark is one thing - first world problems but whatever - but going after Fleur E who definitely didn’t have anything to do with it is bizarre and seems catty and is frankly a bit embarrassing

Serafina

Ignoring the fact that all videos from people like Fleur are just ADS in the end, am I the only one who think "what I got for my birthday/x-mas" videos are really tacky? It might have been fun when we were all 16-year olds, but when you're 30+? Nah. IMO it just gets tacky and embarrassing.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
At the end of the day, she has made her living online and she has made it abundantly clear that she picks and chooses what she listens to (god knows she ignores any criticism or anything that might hurt her bank account levels), so she could ignore this. She could even mute words etc if she wanted.

She keeps harping on about other people making her feel bad. Also, I’m sure there are so many women struggling to conceive any children at all and seeing her complain when she has a beautiful toddler running around the home. She spends too much time moaning about what she doesn’t have rather than actually being grateful for what she does (in a sincere way and not for the gram). Do you think she cares about other women who haven’t been able to have any children at all? I doubt it. Do you think she will hold back from flaunting a pregnancy everywhere if she does have another? I doubt it.
This! Im sure it is hard for her to want more kids but she is so lucky she has River. So many people would just be so over the moon to have one kid and they can't. Not saying she can't be sad but she's very lucky and she should be grateful. I've heard people say stuff like "my family will be completed once we have our third kid" and I'm always like why not be thankful that you already have two healthy kids? What is this focus on some perfect number? How would you feel if you heard your parent say that, makes it sound like they aren't enough? especially when there are so many people out there who can't have kids.

I have some empathy for her, but it is hard for me to actually feel actually sad for her. She's got a huge property, a job full of freebies, a healthy kid, a husband and a seemingly loving relationship, and so much privilege. Honestly this sounds like the first time she hasn't gotten what she wanted when she wanted it and I think thats a good lesson for all of us to realize that we can't control everything that happens in our lives.

Laura8289

Describing standard size bedrooms as ‘tiny’, she really is completely out of touch with the real world.
I only ever tend to lurk and read these threads and don’t normally comment but honestly that comment! I’m sorry princess we can’t all have massive bedrooms with 4 poster beds and 10 windows! Honestly talk about being out of touch with probably 99% of your audience! Does she not know that’s what a standard house looks like 🙄

peachhes

VIP Member
Hope she realises how lucky she is to be able to book a 10 bedroom £3,500 per week holiday home in Cornwall just on a whim 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

queenamber

VIP Member
Now completely off topic, but why does she always wear jeans around the house?

And that poor kid, always in preppy, pretty tops, dresses and jeans, let her be a freaking child in sweatpants.
I've always wondered this too! I'm fascinated by people who wear full outfits and have their hair and makeup done for a day at home. If I'm home all day I'm rarely even wearing a bra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

dee_mc

VIP Member
Those pyjamas are revolting - they remind me of half-stripped wallpaper. The kind you'd be tripping over yourself to get it off the walls as quickly as possible.
How much do they cost anyway? She's shilled silk ones on her channel before that cost around £400 if I remember correctly.
Editing to answer my own question: they're £380, so much the same price as the ones she recommended before, except she'll have been sent those ones without having to beg for them.
£380 for pyjamas, would you be well?!

Smca53

VIP Member
Doesn’t surprise me at all that Princess Fleur has gone after FE online rather than the actual source/one that may have breached her trademark, the magazine. She could have given FE a nod and said it’s not her fault, would that have been so hard? She’s an entitled, snarky bitch.

• Heart

Simba88

Retinol has no impact when you’re TTC. You shouldn’t use it when you are pregnant. Honestly even then many derms have said they still used it when pregnant as topically it is extremely unlikely to reach your baby. Ingesting large amounts of vitamin A is what is known to be dangerous. I didn’t use retinol when pregnant as I would rather err on the side of caution, but I didn’t stop using it when TTC.

Also, plenty of people don’t know they’re pregnant and drink/smoke do all kinds of things and the baby turns out fine. Especially in the period of time it takes between conceiving and missing a period, anything you do is unlikely to have much impact as the baby is just a collection of cells at that point and isn’t actually taking any nutrition from the mother.

I think drinking alcohol/coffee and using retinol when TTC is fine personally 🤷🏻‍♀️. That said if I had been trying for a long time and had miscarriages I may try cutting it out to see if it helped but honestly; it can take YEARS to conceive and I can’t begrudge somebody a cup of coffee or a g&t occasionally...

queenamber

VIP Member
She's lying through her teeth saying they don't have another summer holiday planned. You know she'll be the first one on a flight to Portugal once she gets the green light.
Called it 🤣 The lack of self-awareness in those stories is just astounding

• Haha