Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
I think unbeamjess dresses very well and nothing she wears is tacky. I rarely if ever, thought fleur dressed well. Mainly because she looks tacky. I'm not sure if it's the colors she picks or something but its just never right even with all the money she has
I find Fleur never gets the right level, she's always overdressed. It's like she took that 'before you leave the house take off one accessory' saying and made it 'before you leave the house add on five extra accessories' and it just looks too busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

dahlia13

yeah i thought that was kind of stupid, i am not following the UK situation but i heard numbers were up again now that everything is opening up, vaccine or not, this isn't over and Fleur is just too dumb and selfish to care.
Mike seems so odd to me, is he really happy with Fleur? i can imagine he loves to flirt with other women who possibly have more substance.. didn't someone say ages ago on the GG threads he used to step out on the town whenever Fleur went away for 'work'. now being the CEO of that car company i bet there's lots of girls in the office begging for his attention since he's young and relatively good looking.. i wonder ... Fleur so up herself though she wouldn't think that anyone would be better than her to tempt Mike in any way. .any way just random thoughts since watching their last video..
I remember that story on GG, but it was never proven, just a gossip.
I really believe they are now settled in a rut with each other, with big home, baby and quite a few years together. They have been together since she was 21, I believe. It was always so weird to me, why she got married quite young, considering the fact that she wants to make her seem so edgy and modern. I guess she is more old fashioned than she would like to admit.
Regarding happiness, I can't see how could neither one of them make anyone else happy, but each other. They are both spoiled brats, that have been lucky to stumble upon one another. She is his trophy wife, he her manor provider. How much she has gotten from Mike and his family, I really doubt she would ever leave that comfort, although she is rich herself. And Mike.. Honestly, he seems so awkward that I doubt he would swoon anyone from her feet. Also, he looks up to Fleur like she is some sort of a goddess, cause she made it seem like he is the reacher, and she a settler. She would have left a million times by now, with a huge ego bruise, if he really had messed around. Also, they both have steady families, so they would do anything to maintain that tradition. So, I believe they are safe.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Sadly some people still believe in Fleur's bullshit saying "she already apologised what else do you want?“
Fleur wasn't sorry about her shitty selfish attitude of travelling abroad when it was almost forbidden she was only sorry that she got caught and she couldn't get away with her lies only when she couldn't handle it anymore she finally admitted in a very sneaky way of only editing an old insta post to make sure very few people would see it.
But thanks for what influencers call "trolls" she ended up all over the internet in not a good way, now she is pretending taht never happened something she is very used to do.

Screenshot_20210809_124027.jpg

• Heart

Adcs813

Omg Fleur's house, land and pool etc are insane..I literally can't even imagine having that kind of lifestyle. She is so, so, so lucky and still felt the need to go to Dubai.

Smca53

VIP Member
But has Fleur ever used her space to call out a brand or another social media personality? I dont feel like she has ever used her platform in that way so I dont expect her to speak on the Nikki situation

Nikki is getting dragged by her followers and rightfully so, her actions were terrible!
I mean, she could’ve at least unfollowed her. Continuing to follow her suggests support.
Someone that works in beauty posted this job posting in Lydia’s thread but I think it might actually be Fleur.
Lol, £26k p/a but MUST be in London every week. I hope expenses are covered and it’s not just “oh you seem close enough to London to get there yourself...”.
I just had a look on companies house and she started a new business for retail sale of watches and jewelery called Werber Limited
She hinted at something ages ago in collaboration with Monica Vinadar. I wonder if that’s part of the launch. I hope it’s a flop, she doesn’t deserve it to go well.

• Wow

dahlia13

Turtle-face de force talking about how she feels better, because restrictions are lifting.
Dubai, what?

And yes, I do believe she is down because of pregnancy announcements. That I can understand, we are all guilty of being sad because of social media, even when we wish nothing but the best for others.

Rosie2019

The way she has dealt with travel over the last year is just more proof that she is entitled hypocrite and you can't trust a word she says.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Notice how it was Mike who had to chase Piglet down while Fleur was inside laughing. He deserves her.

Completely true.
Piglet was supposed to be Fleur's version of Martha, Tanya Burr's city, instaworthy dachshund. Dachshunds are hunting dogs, quite stubborn by nature and require training. Martha lived in city since she was a puppy, so she got used to it. Piglet never did, I remember how Fleur used to force her to drive around in a car, but she was so scared. Other than that, I have never seen her try to work with her dogs. I don't know why she then complains about a hunting dog, running away into woods. That is their instinct, which you never worked with, cause you wanted a purse dog.
Everything is for the ‘gram despite her acting like she’s above it all. She acts like she has this solid family and group of friends outside of YouTube, and turns her nose up at others, yet everything is centered around the extravagant trips, the gifts, the parties to show off on social media.

Last edited:

dahlia13

I can't take this sustainability bulls**t seriously from someone, who has God knows how many leather bags or switches a car when its tire goes off.

Rosie2019

She can temporarily fix her hooked nose but all I can see now is a selfish and stupid person and that could never be beautiful to me.

Rosie2019

She is totally clueless. I still haven't watched a video of hers since Dubai and I am not likely to now if she has gone on holiday again. Some people haven't even seen their family yet. I can't stand her.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Is funny she plays the game "I saved for so long to buy ANOTHER Chanel bag" but she doesn't mind to show off her wealth with River's Stella McCartney swimsuit. Make sure you see the brand guys.
This reminds me when she didn't want to show bugsy or even mention her name and was only faceless photos till she realised that she could get better cash and gifts by showing her face.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I've always thought she'd look so much younger with a long straight bob. She once said that Mike wants her to keep her hair long. I'd never let my husband dictate what I do with my hair

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Despite the hypocrisy for the likes for fleur, hauls still do extremely well on YouTube. She has to get people to watch somehow. That's why I think she is showing more of the house too, to get views. It's shows she wants to get people back on side. If I was her I'd just quit. Must be hard turning 33 in such an unstable job and not sure of what will happen next. Especially when she got married so young and thought she'd have a loads of kids by now.
She's trying to postpone the life that was always mapped out for her: the socialite/rich SAHM who gives grand parties and does nothing else but party and go on vacation (while nannies raise the kids). Being an influencer brought some excitement (and lots of extra money) in and I think she really misses the pre-covid times when she was able to jet off on "work"-related pr trips all the time. Which to her own admission she didn't slow down on after River was born. It was the pandemic that made her stay home for the first time ever and I think she's not a fan of that, as massive as the house and grounds are. But in order to get back into the business and get invited to all the events once they take place again, she will have to keep uploading and get a certain amount of views and likes. So...Fleur's not going anywhere is my guess.

Reactions: 17