Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
What a fucking selfish bitch she actually is!! Lie about a product she is just paid to say she loves it, she clearly has had a haircut and her hair is freshly bleached, her natural colour is light brown with quite dark roots and is obvious when she get her blonde dose, she will get bold if she keeps going this way, she doesn't have much hair and is totally fried.

Reactions: 20

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I know she is rich and she loves the freebies, the brand trips and the attention from brands and her sheep but I don't think is really just pocket money, I mean I wish i had that pocket money.

Screenshot_20210217_121001.jpg

• Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
The turkey we didn't eat at Christmas...because we were in Dubai.
Do you reckon she is genuinely just stupid? She keeps doing things that remind people that they went to Dubai over Christmas. She is either insanely dumb, or she is trying to rile people up. I suspect the latter, but I don’t get it. Silly cow, either way.

• Haha

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I used to think her family was down to earth. I remeber one vlogmas where her mom was making jams to give out for Christmas and though that despite having money they still put time and effort into stuff. And now that I think about it, with all their tk max shopping when fleur was younger and her not really seeming to buy expensive stuff until she was married etc. That they are just cheap. Nothing wrong with being frugal. But considering how her siblings don't seem to require to work to live comfortably (her parents house is huge and Hannah's house looks big too) seems kinda of tacky to cheap out on gifts.
I will forever remember when Fleur got a chemical burn from a nail polish remover her mum had bought from Aldi or Lidl. No shame in the shops (love them!) but oof.

My best friend in high school (we've drifted apart since finishing uni) was from insane wealth but you could never really tell at the time. You could tell they were rich but her mum shopped only in Aldi and a 'bulk buy' type of a shop where we lived. They always hunted down the biggest discounts. They bought presents from those '100 random cheap funny/weird' gift shop type places.

And then when I was in my 20s I came to see actually how wealthy they are. We slowly drifted apart due to this insane wealth and lifestyle difference (she was pursuing a law degree in Northern Europe, acting in London and renting an apartment there and bought an apartment in LA as well as a penthouse in our 'home' city at the age of 21 all in one year...) and we had almost nothing in common. I recently looked her up on instagram (she wasn't on it for the longest time) and she was uploading stories about how she was ordering Ikea shelves to her Dubai hotel suite to hold all her shoes and she's on average wearing 30,000 euros in clothes, bags and shoes at all times. She's not an influencer by any means, just dripping in wealth. And yet I'm still friends with her mum on Facebook and she drives her beater Volvo and still does budget grocery store shopping.

I think it's just a thing with a certain level of old money. You cheap out in some parts, go ham with others...
At least I see Fleur's family a lot in my highschool friend and her mum.

• Wow
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
All of us had messy teeth when we were kids, I think it was around 2000 when it started to become trendy between models to have a massive gap in their front teeth, maybe some people like Madonna have it naturally but a bunch of models did an actual treatment to create the gap.
Not Ruth Crilly though! Hers are all natural.

I didn't actually think that was something anyone would do to their teeth on purpose. Seems like it might be painful!

Anyway, back to Fleur De Face Full of Botox...

Last edited:

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I think the one who wants more kids is Mike, she wasn't the happiest person when she became a mum as she basically lost the childfree freedom and tried to get away from River as much as she could she still looks annoyed about her sometimes even when Riv has a nanny.
I never really thought about it till now but these kind of high class people repeat a same pattern like the Middleton's family, the man has to keep going with the family business and marry a woman from their same status to have a family, they don't live the single life and experiences that come with it and the women... Yes they go to uni get a degree they will never use, they basically never work and are desperate to find a wealthy guy to marry but don't even think you can be a childfree couple no...the womanare decorative and only exists to push babies to keep the family alive and the new generation that will run the business. Deep down Fleur's life has a high lack purpose and meaning, she didn't really achieve anything at all.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s just me, but if I had their wealth, I wouldn’t rent out the Portugal villa? But then again, if they are charging a fortune for it they will only be getting a certain class of renter.
Yeah if I had their wealth, I’d spend time in... Dubai.

Just kidding.

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope people realise how fake and entitled she is. She was one of my favourite youtubers but now I’ve unsuscribed.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
For someone who preached a lot about white privilege while BLM was a the trendy topic on instagram I find it curious that their ads models are always white blondes they don't even use a brunette.

Tamara

VIP Member
The irony of her being paid to advertise anti-bacterial cleaners after (likely) spreading a deadly virus internationally.
lol exactly I have heard of 3 seperate couples that have come back from Dubai and have caught covid there. Also away same time as Fleur was there. Maybe she took method anti bac spray on the plane to clean her first class/business class cabin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Agh nobody tried to cancel her, she fucked up herself alone, yes she has blind dumb followers who would justify any shit she does but there are many others who managed to see her true colours and decided to dump her. Also surprised me her lame excuse about not able to read more because she is a mum now, ermmm Fleur you don't work, you have cleaners who keep your house tidy, a gardener who sort out your massive property, a nanny who look after River otherwise you just dump her in a nursery, you do fuck all the entire day!

Keikochan

VIP Member
14K views on her new video which has been up for 8 hours, I think this is def way less then it would of been before we knew the lies. Before last month, her views were in the 100Ks. Her video 6 days ago is at 64K. Lets see if they stay low, I know I won't be watching anyways.

Some of the comments are making it through....
People in those comments though... U.K. and chunks of the world are in such a mess and it’s now been almost a year of lockdowns... if they have no problem with Fleur, what is their general attitude?! There are people dying every day from something that was preventable had people behaved differently, and these commenters seem to think that a half arsed apology lets her get away. No one’s calling for cancelling her, but atleast fully own up to the fact that what you did was stupid in the context of the current situation... but will she?! Well, if she could think about things to that extent she wouldn’t have travelled in the first place.

• Heart

Moonstone

I wonder how the employees of Available Car feel when they see their CEO prattling about like this on social media.

“Cherish the little things” he says from his mansion, with his home cinema, peloton machines and expensive golf paraphernalia.
Also the part ‘I’m sure over the last year we’ve all been in a dark place’ oh yeah, I’m convinced you’ve two both suffered just like us peasants, absolutely :rolleyes:

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I haven't watched Fleur since the Dubai Debacle. However, the numbers on the videos she's uploaded to YouTube since everything happened are actually not that bad - especially considering most of her uploads have been hauls and favourites. The one vlog she's uploaded (I see that she's no longer calling them lockdown vlogs!) currently has 99K views. One of her vlogs from 3-4 months ago is 97K; another is 106K. People have not stopped watching her in droves. Unfortunately.

I still follow her on Instagram and she posted yesterday about feeling really low and lacking motivation. Maybe she needs another holiday?

Incidentally, there is not one negative comment on that IG post. Lots of fangirls telling her 'chin up' and that she looks beautiful etc. :sick:

Reactions: 19