Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreferDogsToHumans

Fleur always gets what she wants. The fact that this is taking a bit longer than anticipated is obviously just not good enough for Princess Fleur.

I understand fertility issues are upsetting (really, I do) but I really resent her moaning about other people announcing pregnancies on social media and how it makes her feel. She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc. She clearly didn’t think twice when she announced she was having River and flounced all over the internet chatting about how she got pregnant immediately and everything was just oh so perfect. I’m also sure she won’t think twice about posting about a second baby if she does get pregnant again.
Yeah I do agree she lacked a lot of tact when pregnant with River. In addition to pouting about the due date she was always very, very confident that she would pop out a gaggle of kids with no issues, there must’ve been at least 7 or 8 videos where she went on about future babies and how they would be having multiple children etc. I don’t think she ever considered for a minute that it’s not a given this would happen, because everything has always gone her way in life. Hopefully she’ll have a bit more compassion should she be lucky enough to conceive again.

Reactions: 21

Probablylurking66

I messaged Method as well, and asked if they could please not send me the same stock response, so let's see if they come back with anything... 😂

Normally I'd feel bad doing something like this that means the influencer loses money that they need for their livelihood, but Fleur does not need to do ads to get by (stating the obvious here). She's just greedy. She could at least have the decency to donate to the NHS or a food bank.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She showed her true colours, a manipulative person who calculates everything even to the lowest level, the "I'm a good person, different from the rest of the influencers, I stay at home raising money for NHS" there was a period of times she wasn't uploading content and then she posted the video saying that she was offline because of the miscarriage.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.
This way she can convince her blind sheep of the "bullying and trolling" she is victim of, but all I can see is a totally manipulative person, even scary to be honest.

• Wow

dahlia13

I just can't comprehend the fact, that in a mansion so big, with a room for dogs, she gives Piglet a cut in their kitchen, above their sink.
Hygiene was never Fleur's better side, considering she wears everything without a wash, but just no.
Plus her toes are gross. 🤢

• Sick

londongirl2001

VIP Member
No, Fleur, your response was GIVE ME THE MONEY!!
But hey, the most-used argument in favor of Fleur was for years that she's rich, so people should trust her opinions more because she's not doing YT for the money :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Thank goodness that Fleur just started following her FAVOURITE hair care brand of all time 😳🙄🤬 aka started following due to the sponsorship.

Glad to see that she “genuinely” loves the brand and it’s products. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Oh for, she follows the irritating Mrs meldrum!

And she is also Biden fan xD

What’s wrong with Biden? Rather him than bloody Donald Trump - the guy who incites political riots, then insists he did nothing wrong 🙄

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Guys I have a dilemma. Do I unfollow and ignore Fleur's Furdeforce account, thus denying myself the cuteness of her pets, or do I continue to follow and like it even though I unfollowed Fleur everywhere else because she's untrustworthy and a covidiot?
That is up to you. Morally I cannot follow her anywhere after her lies and what she has done and the impact it could have had on other people.

• Heart

Liptastic

VIP Member
She's been making ads and talking about Mother's day, but hasn't mentioned anything about how difficult it is for those who have lost their babies or how nice it is more and more companies are allowing you to chose if you want to hear about Mother's day offers. For someone who has experienced baby loss I would have expected a mention or acknowledgement from Fleur.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I’m glad Fleur got to play in the snow with her family. It must be hard not having a change of pace every few days.

• Haha

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
If I'm not wrong he only has sisters, so keeping the "House Bell" alive is up to him 😂😂 is ridiculous but is the way people like that think, wannabe royals but poor guy must be very hard for him trying to make a baby with those broken hips #bekind

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
Life is short... even shorter when you've been sacked by your CEO who has been pratting about in Dubai and can't pay your bills. This stinks.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Just watched the second she gets mad at Mike, there is a definitely a change after the Dubai drama, in this video she looks annoyed and bitter and don't think it was only because of him. But yes didn't bother watching another boring cult beauty haul. You already expired Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'
I’m assuming Mike’s company is more well-known than I’d originally anticipated. Only reason they’d be using it as the headline.

Reactions: 20