Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swatkat

To be honest I have always found Mike dull. When he appeared on her boyfriend tag video, I thought he was obviously very shy and a little nervous being on camera. But as he started to appear more and more in her videos and especially almost all her vlogs(which I used to enjoy especially the first 5 years or so of her career) it became apparent to me that Mike was not bright. If you watch her very very old vlogs , Mike sometimes seems so dumb. I know that on vlogs you really completely don’t get to know a person’s character or personality but somehow to me Mike never seemed like a smart cookie.
Did Mike go to university?

Reactions: 19

jeezlouise

Could we put Anna Newton into the 'highly influenced by the husband she bank rolls' category please?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

shayshay

Available car is pretty big around here. I actually got my first ever car from them 😅 Has he made an apology?
unlikely.. last mentioned here they were just deleting the facebook comments of understandably outraged ex-employees!

you know the Wormwoods in Matilda? The Bells are their real-life modern day equivalent!

• Haha
  • Wow

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She keeps losing hundreds of followers on instagram per day and her youtube videos after dubai have less than 100K views actually less and less each video. The scandal really damaged her "career" not sure if available cars suffered any impact.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Dowdy. That's the first word that comes to mind when thinking about Fleur. Seriously can't believe she's in her 30's.

Last edited:

Rosie2019

View attachment 401577

“Stop pleasing, start living” - is that what she told herself when she booked her flights? :rolleyes:
She is def being passive aggressive. Can't believe I used to like her. At least she has been outed now as selfish and uncaring idiot. Even if she is carrying on a normal on Instagram I'm still thinking she will have to address it on YouTube. Perhaps she had a video ready to go that she couldn't post. I think that's probably the biggest impact being caught could cause. I wouldn't be surprised if she has lawyers advising her. The video will concentrate on how people have been bullying her online or something like that

• Heart

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
That comment about not deserving a second baby is so awful. I can see Fleur throwing us all in the same bucket as that commenter when all we're asking for is some accountability.
She for sure left that there to highlight all the trolling and bullying. Who knows if that was a real comment or someone from a PR firm spinning the story and manipulating once again.

Has anyone noticed her weird breathing? It started about a year ago, she does this thing where she’s almost taking a tiny gasp of air through her tongue. I don’t know how to describe it.

Justaloomer

So artic fox commented underneath her photo saying thanks for the support. So tempted to comment and say she probably needed that hat to keep warm as her body hasn’t adjusted yet after travelling to Dubai 😂

• Haha

libelle80

how many people are going to ask for photos from Dubai. I hope she is mentioning the q&a because she will address it. I didn’t expect her to be this snide!
I just asked for a pic of Dubai. Let’s see how long until she blocks me.

• Haha

Pinkysparklyglitterly

Just out curiosity checked her insta on social blade and she is losing hundreds of followers per day, her engagement rate also dropped I wonder if she actually cares
She is hoping by not addressing Dubai that it will go away. Unfortunately, it won’t. Also, I am surprised that other influencers are not calling her out because they have lost family memebers due to covid

Maggiemoo32

A lot of the followers defending her seem to be from the US and I guess they have a slightly more individualistic culture over there, as well as probably not being so emotionally affected by seeing Fleur finding sneaky loopholes around the restrictions that people in the UK have been living with for months and then covering it up.

jeezlouise

This is so offensive to me. I'm a personal trainer, so "lockdown gym" for me means no work and no income for almost a year. He's such a complete idiotic bellend for posting that.
I hope it gets better for you very soon. We definitely need to get 'Bell-end' into the next thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Is the sort of people who only marry to others of their same status or higher, if Mike was just an average guy not say poor but average salary I really doubt Fleur would have even looked at him.

Reactions: 17