Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She must still be so mad that people are criticizing her for the Dubai trip. I'm convinced that neither Fleur nor Mike see anything wrong with what they did but are mad they're being lumped in together with other Dubai-traveling covidiots/influencers and that his business has been mentioned. They have traveled before during the pandemic and will do it again this year. Rules don't apply to them at all.

Reactions: 22

Probablylurking66

Is anyone surprised by the fact that she is doing a press event with Pureology today and she DOESN'T follow them on IG...but yet they are her FAVOURITE hair care brand?!?! So happy that she got some of their Hydrate range sent to her... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't trust a word Fleur says anymore. Which is sad because she used to be extremely trustworthy and I'd buy products based on her recommendation back in the day

Last edited:
  • Sick
I think her home taste isn’t bad, especially compared to her clothes. With a home like like that you have to spend a lot of money to buy the quality of fittings it deserves, that at least they do have. Her mums house is typically country money and her sisters house is nice considering the almost equally strange taste in clothes. She’s made mistakes like the clock wall which she admits to. But because her and mike are both from money and all their private school friends live in homes like that, they do know how it should look. That’s why Lydia and Josie get it wrong- trying to be something they’re not. I would love to see more of the house. Lydia goes on and on about her greedhouse and Fluer has one 3 times as big with its own Gardner that we never see!

So, she got a push present from Mike for having River? I find those so odd (I come from a culture where it isn’t done). Even if it’s a diamond bracelet, it’s still so odd, like saying “I value you for a handful of diamonds for creating another human being and bringing it to this world”. Or, “I’ll give you more diamonds if you give me more babies”... and what about all the women in the world that have babies and don’t get a stack of diamonds for it?!? I don’t know, maybe I just don’t get it....

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I don't know. I'm American and I think her going off to Dubai makes me even more mad. No one here is taking it seriously in the states and people are going off to Mexico and having parties.

Sure if I had her estate with a green house and a pool and all that land to walk around on I would never want to leave. She out of everyone on YouTube and Instagram maybe other than Amelia have zero reason to go travelling. Live on a couple million pound estate , with its own farm and all that space. If she wanted a change of scenery she could just go sleep in one of the spare rooms in a different wing. Or go and stay in the cottage that she and Mike first lived in, that's on her grounds.

I mean I got the impression when they moved in she wasn't happy to move to the hall, which I don't exactly blame her I really liked their previous house with the kitchen they redid (though I like her current kitchen better) but how ultra privileged is that to be upset bc you aren't living in the smaller mansion you liked but had to take over a larger mansion with grounds.

I can't trust anything she says or does now to be honest.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Can you imagine that at this point we still wouldnt know about Dubai if it wasn't for Chazzie and her insta comment? Fleur could happily pretend she spent a quiet Christmas and New Year's just with Mike and River and then go on as usual, maybe even vlog again. She would have taken her January break anyway, she does that most years so that wouldnt have been out of the ordinary. And with all the goodwill she had, nobody would have questioned it. Of course, she now still goes on as usual, but she knows she's fucked up with a lot of her viewers and has lost a LOT of credibility.

I haven't checked the new video yet but I guess if there are comments, none of them mentions Dubai, right?

Carmeme

I was a fan but I have seriously gone off Fleur after her lockdown lies.

In her latest haul video she cut it for a second and came back to the camera and said Mike was drying his hair in the room next door she looked so pissed and said “not helpful timing is it” so passive aggressively ahahaha. I bet there’s been some friction in that family whilst shit hit the fan.

• Haha

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I knew Fleur was stingy af but since someone mentioned the affiliate links instead of just telling the brand made me realise how greedy she is. I was always neutral about her but after Dubai I like her less and less never realised how bitchy she could be with others..

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Eff off Mike
You know what Mike, the past year has taught a lot of people like is short. You know why? Because over 100,000 people have died (and counting), they are people that will not have the chance to run off to Dubai or hug their family ever again. Life is short, that doesn't mean be selfish and only think of yourself.

Probablylurking66

Sorry if this is too far but it annoys me how many adverts this bitch does. She's so greedy. There are people starving and she's getting paid to shill high street stuff she probably never uses.

Calabria

VIP Member
I mean, they aren’t the sharpest company. They asked the general public what their hashtag should be and they chose #methodaddicts which is absolutely horrendous. A tip from a marketer; NEVER let the general public choose anything for marketing purposes. Your honour, I call Boaty McBoatface to the stand.
I mean Boaty McBoatface was fecking brilliant tbh, but #methodaddicts just makes me think of methodone!

• Haha

Lovely

Chatty Member
Is it a rolex? I thought it was a cartier watch. Fleur is not really a classy lass, apart of her very poor fashion choices she has this awful habit of wearing too much jewellery to the point of making look cheap, so many bracelets, so many rings, so many ear piercings, so many necklaces is like she doesn't have a style she is ll over the place.
I think she stacks all the jewellery on because she thinks it makes her look 'edgy'. Same with her All Saints leather jackets obsession. Obviously she's not edgy at all so she just ends up looking cheap and ridiculous.

Reactions: 21

queenamber

VIP Member
She deleted my comment about owing her YouTube audience an apology 🤷‍♀️ I used to genuinely like Fleur. I won't believe a word or product she shills any more. Sad but she's proven what kind of person she is.
Also, she's been in the beauty industry for 10 years and doesn't seem to understand that Vitamin C is sensitive to air and light, thus completely useless when it's in a pot. Clueless!

dahlia13

All that Botox and expensive skin care, yet so many fine lines underneath her eyes.
Why wear so much foundation on a dog walk? She is probably not testing anything, nor would I ever again take her advice, but she hasn't posted a review in ages.
What is her brand nowadays anyway? She's been wearing the same make up look for like a decade, so she is not about the trends in industry. Fried hair, no style, dirty her, dirty house, weird meals, toddler she couldn't care less for until she was able to turn her into mini spoiled me..
It's time to go away FdF, your time has passed.

Attachments

• Sick

EllPee

Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!

A) She already has a child - I'm not saying secondary infertility isn't awful but all the ones I've seen lately have been announcing firstborns so give them a break.

B) If one is Zoe, girl has waited long enough for Alfie to actually do something other than act like a 17-year-old. Let her have the moment.

EllPee

I sincerely doubt that if I posted "Maybe you need a holiday?" that it would stay up more than 10 seconds!

• Haha