Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Fleur and Mike have very similar faces sometimes he looks more like her older brother than husband, also Fleur used to be quite mean and bitter with wee River while Mike was always crazy about her so no surprise Riv is far closer to Mike and after seeing Fleur true colours I really doubt how she treats her daughter offline

Reactions: 19

jeezlouise

Does anyone else remember when Fleur when to a MAC event in America? They were given an obscene amount of free products, more that you could use in a lifetime. I've never bought the brand since.

Shelters and beauty banks would be so appreciative of some of this stuff.

EllPee

I always say YouTube went downhill when vloggers started vlogging about... being a vlogger/influencer. This is even worse when both halves of a couple are wandering round their house like lost puppies.

Rosie2019

I know people say cancel culture is wrong but these influencers jobs literally exist because of their reputation and followers so I think it is fair to say that if I can no longer trust you then of course I will withdraw my support of your "brand" by unfollowing. I think many of her followers don't care or don't think there can be anything done about it but actually she can be held accountable for her behavior. This is a much smaller US influencers, different circumstances obviously but the sentiment rings true.

Attachments

Eff off Mike
Wtf?!? The fact that he’s pulling a face of a five year old whilst trying to pass a message about being kind aside, in the current situation, it’s just insulting. I would love to see him say this face to face to every single of the 300 people he fired. #bekind 😤😤😤😤 it truly is unbelievable. And those of you who say that maybe the “hate” (aka calling Fleur’s bullshit) is getting to her might be right. I wish she’d see her behaviour for the absurdity that it is, but she won’t. Instead, people calling her out are haters. And what about her? Her lack of empathy towards all those who have lost a year of life, jobs, loved ones?! Yeah, that’s her way of being #kind. Uhhh 😤😤😤😤😤🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

rememberme

I think it’s eff off Fleur actually.....he’s dyslexic apparently so either she wrote it or he had it proof read in the next story he spells “ab” like abb 🙄

btw not trying to offend anyone genuinely dyslexic or implying they can’t spell at all but as someone who’s followed him for years his stories always have at least one spelling mistake.
I think you are so right, this has definitely been proof read.
What I take from this though is that Fleur is still moaning to Mike and her family about us “trolls” and her super happy super smug Instagram posts are just a big act (like we knew)

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I hadn't looked at anything Fleur did in years until her name popped up again due to her getting caught dancing around covid rules as if they're a mayflower pole.

Y'all. Her instagram reels are a mess.

She's never been creative but hot damn, they are so weak. That SkyTV ad one makes absolutely no sense, she just goes from her kitchen to an old building. I've never seen a reel so boring and so bad at introducing the product/service she's being paid to promote.
Not sure why method picked her but that one's bad too. The transition is piss poor, and just cuts to her cackling next to a counter with the clutter removed. Nothing about cleaning.

I don't expect her to suddenly find creativity and innovation when she's never had any, but it's mad that she's managed to hold on to the influencer life for so long.

Last edited:

Drasticactions

VIP Member
To be honest I have always found Mike dull. When he appeared on her boyfriend tag video, I thought he was obviously very shy and a little nervous being on camera. But as he started to appear more and more in her videos and especially almost all her vlogs(which I used to enjoy especially the first 5 years or so of her career) it became apparent to me that Mike was not bright. If you watch her very very old vlogs , Mike sometimes seems so dumb. I know that on vlogs you really completely don’t get to know a person’s character or personality but somehow to me Mike never seemed like a smart cookie.
Did Mike go to university?
He left school at 16 , I think they say school was hard for him bc of dyslexia but like others said I think he knew he was taking over the family buisness so prob didn't bother much with school.

I've been following fleur since she first started and we graduated undergrad the same year etc so I liked seeing what she was up to and I felt like she was pretty honest but a little boring. Finally un subbed I can't stand her after the Dubai thing. Mike's snarky tone deaf reply just sealed the deal.

Mike's def a snob. I think fleur is just good at playing humble but I'm not sure she really is

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The Fleurxit keeps going on her insta, not sure if real followers or the classic unfollow of fake accounts. What surprises me is that her videos normally didn't have many unlikes but the last one clearly does. And some people is really mad at her.
Screenshot_20210202_162848.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
A lot of the followers defending her seem to be from the US and I guess they have a slightly more individualistic culture over there, as well as probably not being so emotionally affected by seeing Fleur finding sneaky loopholes around the restrictions that people in the UK have been living with for months and then covering it up.
Idk I think it’s because her American fans foam at the mouth for a glimpse into her English countryside lifestyle so they don’t want her to stop making videos.

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
Yes, but she still paid a massive designer price tag, had to organise getting it home and had bad service. She talks about it here. Why make life so difficult for yourself? There are so many dress designers in London if you must go direct.

That's kind of what I find a bit baffling, why go through all the hassle of getting a dress from NY (cost, flight, fitting etc.) when there are so many fantastic designers in Britain, esp London? Even getting something from Paris would sound even fancier than NY and been logistically easier as well.

queenfeline

Definitely had her hair done. She breaks covid rules to travel on holiday now she breaks covid rules to get her hair cut and blonded up. Got to remember covid rules dont apply to selfish love myself rich b🐩.
A face shield?? Like what's the point, the germs will just escape around the shield. Basically useless and not COVID-safe.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Perhaps but there are easier ways to avoid that. For example, make will, put the assets(house) into a trust until you die & also take out life insurance. That way everyone can live in the houses they like & have chosen themselves. Also they would be adding to the overall family property inventory. But idk 🤷‍♀️
A will wouldn’t protect the house from inheritance tax. If you leave a property in your will (not to your spouse), it will count towards the value of the estate.

Mikes parents purposely gifted the house to Fleur and Mike while they’re alive, so after 7 years there won’t be any inheritance tax to pay on it.

• Heart

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
The brand is called Pangaia, Amelia liana had a set on in her stories a while ago and I was surprised Fleur didn’t have them yet as they seemed to fit the whole sustainable vibe and boom there they are. “Young Hollywood’s favourite loungewear label” in the description 👀😂
One of the founders of the brand, Mira Duma, is also racist and transphobic. I’ll stick to my Primark sweats thanks!

• Wow
  • Angry

Rosie2019

She has 100% had more tweakments than she would admit. Botox, fillers, and whatever else. She's not old so it's a shame really. Someone already mentionedthey were surprised how long it took Mike to fix his tooth considering how rich there are. Tbh I'm surprised how long it took fleur to fix her teeth. Not that getting your teeth fixed alwayslooks much better. But fleur's do. Not sure if Lilly pebbles teeth look good for example.