Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spike to me is the stupid dinosaur in the land before time lol

What horrible names wtf

So River is the normal one lol. Tbf River is a nice name but dont like it with Bell
Her brother's kids have pretty normal names. Arthur and Willow. Him and his wife seem pretty normal, yet not so close with Fleur and Mike. She never gushes about his kids, like she does about Hannah's. I guess her sister in law likes to keep it low and normal, so they don't get along that well. She doesn't seem so preppy and up-tight like Westaway girls do.

No, it’s not his real name.
What is his real name? I've always thought it was 😱

Reactions: 11
Her brother's kids have pretty normal names. Arthur and Willow. Him and his wife seem pretty normal, yet not so close with Fleur and Mike. She never gushes about his kids, like she does about Hannah's. I guess her sister in law likes to keep it low and normal, so they don't get along that well. She doesn't seem so preppy and up-tight like Westaway girls do.
Interesting
Love Arthur and Willow 🥰

Reactions: 2

What is his real name? I've always thought it was 😱
Shelton Jackson (Spike) Lee - according to Wikipedia.

- - -

I don’t think we can conclude they don’t get along as well with her brother, just because we see/hear less of them. Maybe they’ve asked she doesn’t mention them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.