Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Flavia’s life this year = holiday/frothy coffee/procedure/holiday/boob job take two/frothy coffee/holiday/burn fake boobs. In black and white and glorious technicolour - votre choix!!

Love the demented peacock phrase - perfect!
I get exhausted watching her. I often wonder if she ever accepts a hug from her kids when they are covered in chalk or paint, does she play football with her son? Does she go rollerskating with them or swimming? Her life seems to be all about her.

Reactions: 5

gollygally

Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣

Lol you cracked me up 😂😂

Nice to see on her latest post that she was as repulsed by her hubby 12 years ago as she is now

• Haha
That leather top is hilarious. Does she really think that we believe she is getting mobbed by adoring women in the street begging to know where it is from? Ha!

Christ on a bike! She paid £1,230 for that Ann Summers rip-off corset.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Fair enough, I didn’t realise she always did that, don’t follow her super closely! There’s that respect I had for her kids safety out the window then 😆
She has no respect for their safety whatsoever! She posts so much about them online, and it's very easy to find out their address in London and which school she sends them to.
Her daughter sounds like a spoilt brat going by those croissant comments...

• Wow

Peepers

She’s posted about how happy she is because she’s so tanned, but honestly, someone of her age should understand that all that sun damage and sun spots is… from her constant tanning?!?!
Her skin is so so bad from all the sun!

Its_Me

VIP Member
It is now. The previous time she had her nails done by that person was before Christmas. We then went back into lockdown not long after and she was doing her own nails. The video of that time is saved to her highlights and it is a different video to today. Obviously some how thinks the rules don't apply to her and I'm surprised the nail tech has allowed her to video it.
I’m shocked and disgusted. As @rhobh17 says people have their own struggles and there’s some things I can turn a blind eye to but this really wasn’t necessary and to then also post it on your public profile is just a laugh in everyones face.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yet she has to go to bed at 10 as god love her, she has to do dinner bath and bed with her own children. Can you imagine how tiring that must be? Its not like they are small kids. At their ages, they take themselves to bed ffs

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She can't walk in those shoes. Dress gives her a terrible shape at the back and her face does not suit that scraped back bun.
Shes a very pretty woman when she relaxes and stops prissing and preening.
Maybe she needs to realise that trying too hard isn't a good look.

If you are reading this Flavia, relax, chill. Enjoy life instead of going through it seeking compliments. Stop caring about how chic you are because you aren't chic at all.
Chic should be effortless, chic is a woman line your mum who throws on an H&M beach cover and looks amazing.
Chic isn't pouring over fashion for hours to curate a look that doesn't suit you.

Just be you, you take yourself far too seriously now.

Bisou

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her manicure is awful in that perfume reel. Looks like she's been digging for spuds.
Why are they wanting their nails to look dirty?
I dont get the ad, different dresses and areas of a hotel but the perfume bottle being held in the way it is, looks so weird.

How much must they have paid her for that if she's still making money after paying the videographer etc?

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Riiiiight so she has only just realised that exposing her kids online could be problematic? What a simpleton. I suppose at least she has changed her mind (although only last week she had face shots of both kids on her stories!) but sadly, Flavs honey, the damage is done. You have already shown your kids so much that they are recognisable and their images can be used by anyone. And yes I’ve no doubt that when they are older her kids will reproach her for plastering them online without their consent. wonder whether Laura etc will see this and change their ways too…

Attachments