Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She always looks repulsed. She always steps back when he lunges towards her only this time she tries to change to a backwards tilt for the camera.
I genuinely think he turns her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

rhobh17

VIP Member
I can’t believe Harriet would do that. I bet they’ll say it’s for ‘work’ as she’s doing a shoot or something. If you were going to do it at least keep it on the down low, why post numerous videos shoving it in everyone’s face 🤬
Yes exactly this! It’s so crass the way she is showing it off. Says a lot about her IMO

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
I find Flavia’s facial expressions quite funny. Like she hasn’t quite figured out what to do with her face when she poses? I think maybe it’s the attempting to be sexy thing @Duchesspink mentuoned?

Jdean79

I didn’t think Flavia and Laura (FashionBugBlog) were that close. Imagine sending someone you know from Instagram a £1200 blanket, it’s all for show and to make herself look good 🤢

Peepers

She looks absolutely mental! The second hand embarrassment is real. But more worrying is the amount of sun damage she has!!! That is extreme for any age!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I didn’t think Flavia and Laura (FashionBugBlog) were that close. Imagine sending someone you know from Instagram a £1200 blanket, it’s all for show and to make herself look good 🤢
Flavia is wedged up Laura's backside.
She copies Laura a lot.

Has she mentioned Sarah Everard at all on her insta?

Just been for a nose through ebloggers and shop by influencer. Flavia and Laura have the most items listed out of all the female influencers on there.

Laura is actually flogging kids clothes for under a fiver. Does she really need the cash that much that she wouldn't give these pieces away to a charity?

What the fuck is wrong with these women?
Who would dream of selling the bottoms of a bikini? Wouldn't you just keep them?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She's a legend in her own lunchtime.
I still don't get what all of these campaigns are that she goes here there and everywhere to shoot?
Anyone any idea?

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I understand that she ‘needs’ a huge new wardrobe of clothes for every trip to make her pin money via affiliate links but, wow, it is so mind-blowingly wasteful. It’s not like she is getting papped everyday and can’t wear the same outfit twice.

‘Lizard husband’ - pah ha ha!
He really is like a plump lizard with his lizard tongue slobbering all over her when he gets a chance to. Makes me think of Donald and melania trump although flavia is no melania in the style or looks dept.

• Sick

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Campaigns = magazines, billboards, TVC, socials. And for which brand? Or just reels on her Insta. Does she have a model agent???? Hmmmm - she’s confused between a campaign on set & Flavia with an iPhone in her bedroom. Over inflated ego

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She's not a news or health channel but she's completely tone deaf to the current situation. I wonder who follows her and likes her posts in the current climate. It's just insane
They are all tone deaf to the situation. They either caveat with text that they need to be upbeat for their followers or they will say how awful it all is and then carry on as normal.

Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
In an interview she gave to the Daily Mail in 2017 she "claimed" the company turned over 500k a year. She also uses reward style or rStyle for her swipe ups and never once declares them as affiliate.
That daily mail ‘interview’ was very clearly an AD and her accounts from the very start don’t show her turning over anywhere near that.

Good point though she doesn’t ever declare swipe us as affiliated does she.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I followed her years ago when she was all about colour. Sad she got so narcissistic
Shes lost the run of herself.
Paying a videographer and hair and makeup squad for what? She seems to be always filming herself stomping outside of other people's homes, gurning into a tripod camera, curating a look when she should be parenting her children. I cant imagine dolling myself up on holiday and asking my kids to video me walking across a pavement or running down into the sea with a swimsuit up my arse.
Why does she take herself so seriously?

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
It takes a lot out of you to prance about getting lipo on your arse and thighs, baby botox injected into every sq inch on your face (whilst deluding yourself that it's very little) to slog through the chanel website, drop your cast offs to sellier and go for coffee with the heavenly necklaces woman. Don't forget she also has to go for manicures, facials, blow drys and the odd cool mom photoshoot in-between.
No wonder the poor woman is exhausted.

All of this is before she has to shag her fugly but wealthy husband
Hahaha this is brilliant. Forgot about the fugly husband work she has to do after hours. Poor woman.😂

• Haha