Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She’s basically just outed herself for being on ozempic. If you go on any of the forums of people taking it, everyone talks about “food noise” and it triggering when you feel full.
Flavia is so thick and why is she being so coy and cryptic about her use of ozempic? She says she would like to be more transparent but can't be, because it affects everyone's bodies differently - uh, no Flavia, you twit, it works really well for everyone. Ozempic is famously effective. She just doesn't want to admit that she lost weight on medication rather than through willpower and hard work. The problem is, it's not a sustainable solution. Unless you want to be on it for the rest of your life (which is going to be an expensive option with god knows what side effects - in rats the medication increases risk of thyroid cancer by 50% and it's renowned for dampening sex drive - sure the toad she's married to isn't thrilled about that) then as soon as you come off it your appetite returns and you regain the weight. But Flavia is do dumb she won't be aware of the risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Laughing my head off at the most recent insta story with this black outfit. I don’t mind Flavia, I think she’s full of herself sure but I find it funny. This outfit though, none of it goes! The sequin bralet with sequin trousers I get... but sequin JOGGERS? I cannot. Next up, the sequin joggers, that elasticated ankle with the Chanel dad sandals is another fat NO aesthetically. Lastly the bag, the size of which is ridiculous, would go with an LBD but really somehow just does not go with this mish mash of fabrics, finishes and styles... I cannot

Also, this “sexy” walking away from the camera is hilarious, given she has the shoulders and back width of a male Olympic swimmer 😂
Haha yes I had a good chuckle at her ‘sultry’ saunter along the beach today in those ludicrous get ups. Her husband must be filming her…is he equally blind and delusional?! And who are these arse kissers telling her she looks like a Bond girl? Are they just egging her on for shits and giggles? I mean, it is all very funny. Poor woman. She is such a fool. Her husband commented under the Bond girl messages that his name must be James. Seriously!! What a pair. But yeah, don’t mind Flavia bc although she is totally full of herself she is also hilarious to watch. And at least she generally respects her kids’ privacy.

Have just rewatched. The sequin bralet and trouser combo with the little bag which looks as though it might be able to fit a tiny tampon is apparently how she does ‘island festive’. K, Flave. You do you.

she really does think she looks so fab though, doesn’t she. Posting all the snaps in b&white AND colour so we get the full impact of her fabulosity 😂

Last edited:

gollygally

Shes so rude. Sitting there with her 60year old madge from benidorm skin, telling others what they should be wearing!
Slicked back chignon or bun is so 1980s, her hair looks like it would be rock hard. The overload of ugly cheap looking gold earrings and necklaces etc. I think she's def in a time warp.
At her age she should be fresh and enjoying herself, not looking like a leather handbag with 2 bumps in it.

I laughed when she mentions she has 2 kids so no time for her skin yet she has time to curate outfits and stand there posing and preening like some kind of weirdo for the gram

Also her kids are 10 or so? Not exactly newborn

letstalkabout

Flavia is now showing the number of likes on her gold swimsuit post. Who are these people that egg on this tragic, vaccuous, aggressively awful woman?

Peepers

That video of her walking she’s just posted, as red a lobster I might add. She honestly thinks she’s some kind of supermodel. Surely she knows people are watching this and cringing?

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I was actually shocked that she posted about her father as we never hear anything about him and its not like her to admit that something in her life isn't perfect.
I felt my admiration go up a notch when she posted that they didn't have a good relationship but his death impacted her greatly....until I saw the grief behind the glasses photoshoot.
Now that she has admitted she had daddy issues the old rich slime ball of a husband makes more sense

gollygally

Her last stories on the suitcases that need to be asymmetrical🙄🙄
Complete idiot, did she mean symmetrical? Nice that’s her major worry / problem. I hope they lose the suitcases 😂😂 that will be hilarious

And her kids are tasked with filming her videos and snapping her photos! Then they are packed off to camp. But she has no time! Ha ha.

I understand that she ‘needs’ a huge new wardrobe of clothes for every trip to make her pin money via affiliate links but, wow, it is so mind-blowingly wasteful. It’s not like she is getting papped everyday and can’t wear the same outfit twice.

‘Lizard husband’ - pah ha ha!

Jdean79

She’s a fucking idiot and I feel like reporting the manicurist. There’s plenty of us working in the beauty industry who can’t work why do people think rules don’t apply to them 😡
I can’t believe Harriet would do that. I bet they’ll say it’s for ‘work’ as she’s doing a shoot or something. If you were going to do it at least keep it on the down low, why post numerous videos shoving it in everyone’s face 🤬

Its_Me

VIP Member
And now surprise surprise, she's deleted the stories.
So clearly it wasn’t for any reason that it might have been allowed (although I can’t think of one) and she just did it because she wanted to. Idiot.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I don’t want to get into Covid rules etc etc I like to stay in my lane as I know everyone’s fighting hard battles with this lockdown. But has Flavia seriously just uploaded a manicure to her stories?!!!! Whilst us peasants are unable to legally get one. She does herself no favours ! Read. The. Room.

• Angry

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Dubai is cancelled? Wonder why. Can they maybe not fly back into UK from dubai without quarantine or something?

I love her pink ski suit in her photo today, it does look amazing.
I saw someone giving a mouthful during the week about how these influencers should read the room before boasting about what they are doing and how she hasn't mentioned covid or restrictions. Flavia replied that she isn't a news or a health channel lol.

I cannot imagine living her life, the spending is unreal. To be that wealthy that you barely notice spending £800 on a ski suit or thousands on a handbag.
It is utterly fascinating

Peepers

Oh my goodness, she’s so tacky and desperate! Her boobs are literally out on almost every photo. I love how she constantly refers to herself as ‘chic’ yet is quite literally the opposite!

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Did she really say that?? 😂
I haven’t looked at her for ages so went to have a look and seen her toothbrush ad forgot how irritating that horrible voice is!
Yes! She really drank her own Kool aid. It reminded me of when she thought she had managed to get an outdoor table at a restaurant bc of her ‘sexy French accent’ when in reality it was bc it was freezing and no one wanted to sit outside! Her voice is one of the most unpleasant noises I’ve ever heard. Like a gurgling, raspy drain. It’s also extremely masculine and she has such a thick French accent I can hardly understand what she is trying to say.

• Haha
So, she isn’t really a botox/filler fan but then admits to having botox every six months in the next sentence. Of course, it’s not really botox because it is ‘baby’ botox. 🤔

• Sick

lagoonlia

Seriously…. what on earth possesses a woman with near teenage children to plaster her tits all over the internet… is she that shallow of a person that needs the validation of complete strangers. These woman are the epitome of sad. They’re friggin shop bought tits!!!!