Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think she said it was leftovers in her neighbourhood. I know that this has been happening, the extras from the day/ week are offered out, I don’t know why.
You have to register for that, it’s literally that day and you have to go within a few hours. I’m sure I saw on her story the other day she said she was going the next day?

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You can't buy the vaccine no matter how much money you have.
You can register an interest in getting one with some GP surgeries and if they have spare at the end of a session, they will ring round their list of patients who are interested.

I have several friends in their 30s and 40s who have been lucky enough to get theirs that way. My GP won't run a back up list

Peepers

I’m glad I found a thread on Flavia. She loves herself so much. Why does she insist of throwing it down people’s throats that she’s the ‘coolest mom to ever walk the earth’. Really, get over yourself. She’s also so tone death with what’s going on in the world. She’s also desperate to be like Laura (thefashionbugblog), but Laura comes across really lovely and humble and nothing like Flavia.