Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her skin us destroyed. Those close ups of the hands against her face and neck. All I can see is sun damage and sun spots. She can spend a fortune on monthly facials and treatments but sunbathing is wrecking her skin. I wonder does she smoke?

Reactions: 5
And that’s definitely not her house. I always wonder whether the real owners are looking out the window thinking ‘WTF??’ when influencers are prancing about on their front step! Smoke and mirrors.

• Haha

lagoonlia

She looks like a total toss pot standing flirting with herself in the street. What a knob. She really does have ideas above her stations. #bruceforsythdoppelganger

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She will hate this picture, she looks so plain
She is so plain. Hen toes when she wears those awful mules that she insists on wearing, she can't walk gracefully and she just isn't the model she thinks she is.
I preferred her in the days when she didn't take herself so seriously. She had a personality then and it shone through.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes forever showing off vitamins for skin,. Super expensive facials, her baby botox (all over her face!) Profhilo, serums and oils etc yet bakes her complexion in the sun.
I'm a bit of a sun worshipper myself but I wear spf religiously on my face chest and hands

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The shoes and tights are what make it really 80s and old fashioned looking.
That other girl has nailed it even though the dress is shit looking.
It needs naked legs and a barely there sandal or a simple shoe.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes it does nothing for her waist. From the back she looked square in it
That’s something I’ve noticed about people with surgery they end up looking square. I think its where they have lipo and the fat redistributes in other areas, in this case the back. Did she have lipo on her flanks?

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
So she has decided that she needs to get her daughter into being an instahun now.
An ad for Jo Malone/harrods where she pretends her kid has bought her a gift box of Jo malone for mothers day.
Between the awful looking jeans, the gasping and spitting whilst speaking and the preening of herself in the video, it's an assault for the senses and not at all in a good way.

Good luck Deva, I hope you have more success than your mama as a professional grifter.
Mama will have you step in for her when she's having her "baby botox" syringed into her face by the bucket load.
She is an idiot for sharing her kid online. She doesn’t need to for the money, and bless her, Deva is no oil painting. She is setting her up for ridicule by her peers. She surely can’t think that a 12 year old is able to give informed consent about this type of thing?

• Sad

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Also! Do people really get that dressed up on holiday these days? I’ve not been to the Maldives but stayed in similar places and it’s more smart casual- even in the top hotels? I’m sure it’s all for the gram!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Jesus, she looks like she's swaggering into the boxing ring with the Jaw out in front, the gritted teeth and that stomping walk that she does.
Imagine going for lunch with your husband and asking him to film you looking like rocky balboa for the gram

Attachments

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She needs to stop the preening and shit photos. Enjoy her holidays with her kids. Actually be present for them and go play in the sea and enjoy their shrieks of laughter.
Sitting in a crochet dress with your tits out whilst adoring yourself for the camera is not a holiday

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes not with her kids going by her latest story. Even if she was, no creep is going to hop on a flight to Petra just because they know the name of the hotel she's staying in.
She posts where she's staying at other times when she's in famous hotels with the kids and the desire to boast about where she's staying is too much.

Justdrinkingtea

Laughing my head off at the most recent insta story with this black outfit. I don’t mind Flavia, I think she’s full of herself sure but I find it funny. This outfit though, none of it goes! The sequin bralet with sequin trousers I get... but sequin JOGGERS? I cannot. Next up, the sequin joggers, that elasticated ankle with the Chanel dad sandals is another fat NO aesthetically. Lastly the bag, the size of which is ridiculous, would go with an LBD but really somehow just does not go with this mish mash of fabrics, finishes and styles... I cannot

Also, this “sexy” walking away from the camera is hilarious, given she has the shoulders and back width of a male Olympic swimmer 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Just went and looked at the reel to see what you guys meant (I unfollowed her ages ago due to her cringe content) and omg 😳 I cringed more that ever. The other thing I noticed was she currently has 580 likes on the post, from 149k followers!!! Not even 1% of her following like her content, that is horrendous engagement. Maybe people just follow to laugh at her 😬😬😬
I 100% watch her for comedy value. She makes me snort with laughter.

• Haha

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Jesus, she looks like she's swaggering into the boxing ring with the Jaw out in front, the gritted teeth and that stomping walk that she does.
Imagine going for lunch with your husband and asking him to film you looking like rocky balboa for the gram
Too funny! Cringing at him telling her “go” at the start. The sad thing is, she thinks she is really cool.

• Haha

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
She’s in one of the most exciting cities in the world but her content has been SO boring!

Her account used to be a fun follow but now it’s dull and repetitive. The constant brags about herself, pics of the new tits, the b+w photo then the same in colour… Stop taking yourself so seriously Flavia!

And agree, that leather top was awful!

letstalkabout

I can’t even hate follow she annoys me so much! The whole colour then B & W photo thing - god almighty it’s annoying. Anyone can take a photo of lipstick.