Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣
It’s so horrendous! She sounds like a drain. And last summer she was going on about how her ‘sexy French accent’ helped her snag a restaurant reservation somewhere fancy. She is a total fantasist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These comments are so spot on especially about the husband. She is delusional if she thinks she a super busy, super cool mum that we all aspire to be!

thatinstalife22

Anyone see the grid post 3 days ago of the pink sequin Coast dress - it was an ad so clearly free? And the story last night of her ebloggers account where she’s selling it for £49.99?! Honestly I am livid! Is she really that stupid?! I mean 1. Just clearly shows how disingenuous she is when she says she loves certain brands clothes and 2. She of all people does not need 50 flipping quid from a dress she didn’t even pay for!!! Makes me so so so mad! Why didn’t she give it to charity! Lying about what brands you actually like is one thing but making money off it when you’re a multi millionaire is a step too far!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is Flavia living the 1980s again? What the hell is that dress she's wearing out tonight? Combined with the shoes and sheer black tights, she's like a walk on part in dynasty

• Haha

frillseeker

Does anyone follow her? What happened with her old company? She must spend tens of thousands every week if her instagram is to be believed. And what is with the super cool mum thing all the time? Yet another influencer who absolutely loves themselves

• Heart

kit359

She made a veiled reference to it the other day, she said something along the lines of “I’m not going to reveal exactly how I’ve lost weight but let’s just say I’ve been trying different ways of losing weight for years and the only thing that actually works and gets results is eating less” >> not those exact words but it was very much along those lines, effectively implying she’s now eating less due to Ozempic and that’s what has caused her weight loss.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She’s in one of the most exciting cities in the world but her content has been SO boring!

Her account used to be a fun follow but now it’s dull and repetitive. The constant brags about herself, pics of the new tits, the b+w photo then the same in colour… Stop taking yourself so seriously Flavia!

And agree, that leather top was awful!
Shes dullity dull now. She thinks she's a model rather than a wealthy wife having fun. It's all smoke and mirrors.
I'm sure we will see content from the Hamptons. She will be like a fish out of water there. They are properly wealthy out there! The stuttgens will pass by un noticed

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Yet she's thinking about another one. Feeling a bit jealous of Laura wills maybe or perhaps she's running out of content
Do you mean another baby or another bag?! I’m curious...I would be surprised if she had another kid at this point as the age gap would be quite large, but if that is what she is thinking about, how interesting! How do you know?

I’m quite new to Flavia, and found this page through the FBB one that started up recently. Oddly, even though Flavia is quite unlikeable on many levels, I prefer her to Laura. At least I feel with FS what you see is what you get. Whereas with Laura a lot is smoke and mirrors. But holy mother of God, her voice is the most horrendous noise I’ve heard coming out of someone’s mother. She sounds like a blocked drainpipe...

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I find Flavia’s facial expressions quite funny. Like she hasn’t quite figured out what to do with her face when she poses? I think maybe it’s the attempting to be sexy thing @Duchesspink mentuoned?
She is a beautiful looking woman when she isn't doing those pouts and faces. If she relaxed into what she's doing instead of putting on walks that she isn't trained to do, pouts that she can't do properly without looking ridiculous etc.
I've seen her properly laughing and smiling and she looks gorgeous.

I think she has a very distorted view of herself. Some days she tells everyone how amazing are looks but I think she's trying to tell herself, same with the cool mom thing

You are a cool mum when you are doing things naturally, no one is cool when they are trying to hard to do things

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Flavia is even more unattractive when she talks…watching that sunglasses reel…her chin is really gigantic and her face shape so masculine which she can’t disguise with clever angles like she does in stills. Also her French accent is SO thick! I can barely understand her. She has lived in London for over a decade - how is her English so poor?

Duchesspink

VIP Member
God help all of us poor peasants who wear high street clothing. We must all look like shit in our cheap clothes.

Flavia stop being a stuck up dick. I hate to be the one to point out that you look cheap in quite a lot of the high end expensive clothing you choose to wear.
Expensive doesn't mean something looks great, just as high street doesn't look cheap.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She clearly shows her hair being dyed whilst talking about having her greys covered, and then says she NEVER had her hair dyed when you can clearly see the process but can also see the evidence of previous lowlights!
She is full of shit.

She swallows any nonsense and repeats it like gospel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Peepers

Love Laura. I think the thing with Flavia is maybe that she feels people expects it of her now so she’s keeping up with her own show.

Same
Love Laura too! (thefashionbugblog). It’s so obvious Flavia tries to copy / keep up with her but there really is no comparison. Laura is humble and classy and seems really nice and Flavia is, well, not? Also, the way she compliments herself constantly. I’m all for ‘self love’, but in flavias case it’s just excessively self-absorbed. I hate to think what the other mums at her school think when they see her 10th caption of the week calling herself the “coolest mum” whilst posing with no pants and a ridiculous pout.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I had to go look (sound off) and WTF is that 💩

Also I hate this Hermes stack in the background. I do understand the need to keep bag boxes especially for bags of that value if you might want to sell them on but most of those boxes are shoe boxes, just looks a bit garish on display like that to me. All these influencer girls do it but personally never seen that in someone’s house irl.

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s a fucking idiot and I feel like reporting the manicurist. There’s plenty of us working in the beauty industry who can’t work why do people think rules don’t apply to them 😡

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What an arsehole saying she has ‘January Blues’- she’s just back from the Maldives, doesn’t work, shags for her husbands money, and is counting down the days until her ‘snow break’. She’s a total nut job that has completely lost touch with reality.
Can you imagine how dull her life must be. The only person I've ever heard moaning that a snow boot ruins the silhouette of her leg.
What a dickhead

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her skin us destroyed. Those close ups of the hands against her face and neck. All I can see is sun damage and sun spots. She can spend a fortune on monthly facials and treatments but sunbathing is wrecking her skin. I wonder does she smoke?