Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes loving herself so much.
The Japan photos haven't actually shown much of Japan. Certainly isn't making me want to go there.
Has she forgotten about her love affair with the fake diamonds now that she has her real one back on? Haven't seen any of that heavenly stuff near her in eons

Reactions: 6

Duchesspink

VIP Member
God love her, struggling to get her kids school uniform and lunches sorted every morning and getting them breakfast before the chauffer comes to take them to school.
She's an utter Dickhead. So she's saying she parents for an hour in the morning and 3 hours each evening. Big fucking wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She seems to have done nothing other than holiday this year.
Her holidays don't look fun though. She spends ages putting an outfit together, then more time walking around looking for a grammable photo spot, struts around like a demented peacock while husband photographs or videos her before moving on to have a meal and photograph that too before it gets eaten.
Would you be bothered?

Jmx

Chatty Member
So she has a cleaner 3 full days a week and a driver takes her kids to school because it’s too far for her? Wow, what a life!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
To be fair the way I read that was she meant the high street copies of that particular dress looks cheap but I may be wrong.

I feel she’s lost her way with fashion and not wearing what suits her anymore. She used to be so colourful and wear some really gorgeous dresses that not many people could pull off but she always looked great. Now she’s just gone for the bland neutral aesthetic grid that everyone else is doing.
She really has lost her way. I loved all of the colourful outfits on her. She was striking in them.
The hideous Jesus sandals, giant coats and trousers trailing the ground etc, socks over leggings look, just isn't her. I dont know why she attempts that look. Leave it to Billy Eilish who looks cool in it.

The obsession over her body is sad. She has a great body, no cellulite and her boobs look great. She has very natural implants so I don't know why she's changing them.

I think her body right now is the best its ever been

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I much preferred her relaxed old style. She never wears anything now that doesn't make her look like a throw back from top gun, a guest at crystal Carringtons dinner party or the sex worker in pretty woman.

There's an 80s theme running right there

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes to this!!! I used to love the personality of her outfits via the colours. And don’t start me on the stupid black and white thing she does on her stories then the next one is in colour of the same pic. ( we are twinset have started copying doing this too arghhhhhh)
It was the only reason I used to follow because I literally loved all the bright colours! Too try hard now to be down with the kids which isn’t particularly appealing to women of her own age and the younger crowd don’t care for mutton dressed as lamb.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She seems to have done nothing other than holiday this year.
Her holidays don't look fun though. She spends ages putting an outfit together, then more time walking around looking for a grammable photo spot, struts around like a demented peacock while husband photographs or videos her before moving on to have a meal and photograph that too before it gets eaten.
Would you be bothered?
Flavia’s life this year = holiday/frothy coffee/procedure/holiday/boob job take two/frothy coffee/holiday/burn fake boobs. In black and white and glorious technicolour - votre choix!!

Love the demented peacock phrase - perfect!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
And that’s definitely not her house. I always wonder whether the real owners are looking out the window thinking ‘WTF??’ when influencers are prancing about on their front step! Smoke and mirrors.
I'd love one to open the door and hoof a bucket of water over them. Seriously pisses me off seeing them do this

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
The Flavia moment that made me laugh the most was when she called a restaurant to ask a reservation for a table outdoors. She claimed on her stories that the only reason she managed to get an outdoor table was because of her 'sexy French accent'. No, Flavia. It's because the weather has been so diabolical in the UK this summer that no one wants to risk booking a table outside.

It's not completely her fault, to be fair. She has so many enablers - like Laura Wills - who pump up her self esteem to bursting point. I feel quite sorry for her, actually. I wonder whether she has any friends aside from her sad little gaggle of Instagram saleswomen? I doubt it.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She doesn't bring anything new to the table. So she got an hermes bag, whoopee. Who cares?
She walks like she's got piles, she's not photogenic and she really has no style. I'm not sure what she's supposed to be in the world of influencers.

kaz88

Who is going to tell her that she will never be a model?
I really want to believe that she does these reels tongue in cheek but sadly I don’t think that’s true! The red dress is lovely but I think it makes her look quite chunky 🤣

Duchesspink

VIP Member
But she's a cool mom so she clearly needs them all!
They'll be on the resale market once she's been photographed in them once

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
So today she's showing her face and hailing the salmon sperm that she had injected into her under eye area.
I'm 50 and have no lines under my eyes and I've not needed salmon sperm or botox to achieve that.
She talks as though she is old and looking good for her age when she is only turning 40.
Most of my 40 something friends look incredible. Does she think other women in their 40s need a face full of injectables to look reasonable?

She also hasn't mentioned that she's been on the ozempic train.
She mentioned her weightloss a few times recently but never said how she has lost a stone so quickly. Usually she discusses her boxing or whatever she's doing to achieve it. For someone who needed full body lipo a year ago because she couldn't shift fat, seems she's found it easy this time.
she is exactly the kind of dumb schmuck to jump on the ozempic train. She is such a moron that she won't have researched it at all, she's just there for the quick wins. What she doesn't realise, most probably, is that as soon as she stops taking it her appetite will return, as will the weight. So she either has to take it for life, which will be ruinously expensive, with who knows what side effects or she will stop and regain the weight. Anyone who is not in desperate need of losing weight for other health reasons should really read about some of the disturbing psychological and physiological side effects of ozempic before taking it - it's far from the staightforward weightloss panacea that many think it is. But Flavia will be blissfully unaware of this as she's vain and thick as shit.

• Heart
  • Haha