Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Bonjour Heveryone. I am super Hexcited...

Bloody hell Flavia, sort that breathing out and the tongue placement in your mouth when you are speaking

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What was the point of the Ibiza trip? Did she go solely for photographs of herself or was she away with friends having a fun time? Who knows?
Shes decided she adores her body now so at least that's something

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Someone has told her this walk she does on her grid lately is a good look🤣
It's hilarious. It's like she's walking on a springboard or she's peed herself and is trying to walk cross-legged into the house.
Between that walk, the mahogany 1980s tan, she's starting to remember a pepperami with tits

• Haha
She genuinely thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
The sun damage on her face and neck is horrific.
She posted the photos of her facial as if we were all meant to be blown away by her incredible skin. I was blown away by the sunspots and damage.
Were we supposed to be wowed by her ‘filter-free’ facial video? She needs to slap on some SPF50 asap to stop the damage getting any worse. She is deluded if she thinks she has great skin for her age. The amount of money she spends on skincare/facials/Botox must be enormous yet my 85 year old mum has better skin than her.

• Heart
I flinch every time I hear her speak. I mean what the actual fuck. I have several French friends ( Parisian) who don’t speak like that 😂 she sounds like she should be on ‘ello Ello’. “I will say this only once” 🙈😂. Where is she from? Is it the equivalent of a Black Country accent 🤷‍♀️🤯

• Haha

Peepers

“Shags for her husbands money” 🤣🤣 this made my laugh out loud. She always looks so repulsed by him when he tries to kiss her. She doesn’t even hide the fact that she’s with him purely for the cash!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I cant see the difference from the lipo other than the bruises that resulted from it.
She has a great figure, why put herself through lipo?
I think her life must be really dull as all she does is pull her looks apart or look for evidence that she's young and cool

It must be hard being a trophy wife when you're starting to get on. Is she worried that her husband might start to have his head turned by a younger model?

Urgh. For someone who has admitted her issues with her legs and been open about liposuction, why wear wide, gaping knee high boots and a mini dress? They look like fisherman’s waders with a heel!

• Haha

Queenie_cake

Someone just asked in her instagram stories about her boob job and she answers saying her new boobs are sexier and juicier :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Peepers

Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Seriously…. what on earth possesses a woman with near teenage children to plaster her tits all over the internet… is she that shallow of a person that needs the validation of complete strangers. These woman are the epitome of sad. They’re friggin shop bought tits!!!!
Yes they are that shallow. All I see when I look at photos of their holidays are her dressed up like a dogs dinner and posing. Who does this on family holidays? Who does it on any holiday? She isn't a model, she isn't being paid for these photos so just why?

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her baby botox involves about 30 injections. She gets full face botox. This baby botox nonsense and sprinkle of magic shite that people come up with to convince themselves that they don't get it.
She looks like a walking turd in all of her turd brown outfits as well as her overgrown toddler Mary Jane's. She looks ridiculous

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes loving herself so much.
The Japan photos haven't actually shown much of Japan. Certainly isn't making me want to go there.
Has she forgotten about her love affair with the fake diamonds now that she has her real one back on? Haven't seen any of that heavenly stuff near her in eons