Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has always struck me that Jamie gets overwhelmed quite quickly and easily, and constantly needs back up.
I think it will be the best thing for those kids to have their parents not together, they will get to choose what life they want to lead more freely.

Reactions: 4
Wow. I finally got around to watching The Great Scotts’ video. It was very thought-provoking and well done.

I now think the most likely scenario is that Shay has been shunned by their local community and Skyler has stood by him which has caused a rift between him and the church. I think this has to be a factor in their divorce. The timing seems like more than a coincidence.

Reactions: 6
Yes I 100% think the same, Skylar supported his brother and Jamie and her family called the shots. So very sad but in a way I'm happy for Skylar not to have to live in Jamie's shadow, having to walk on eggshells to placate her.

I actually thought it was a very well made video by Shay and his wife. They were respectful of the LDS church while equally getting their point across and maintaining an element of family privacy. I think this will have an impact on lots of viewers in a positive way.

Reactions: 3
Iam confused by what shay was trying to tell us. Is he saying he is gay? Or trans? Or non binerary?

I mean what has actually changed for shay? What was it that he was hiding all these years? His life appears exactly the same as before.. He dresses the same and is still
married. So what is better for him now..

Iam confused by what shay was trying to tell us. Is he saying he is gay? Or trans? Or non binerary?

I mean what has actually changed for shay? What was it that he was hiding all these years? His life appears exactly the same as before.. He dresses the same and is still
married. So what is better for him now..
I think he's trying to claim he has gender dysphoria? Because he was a little bit more feminine when he was a kid? I'm not toally sure. I think it's a baby step in to something bigger. and they wanted to leave the church, so it's a way to do that.

I think in a short time, more will come out and they will separate.
Or it's all bullshit and he's trying to claim he's something he's not?

I think he's trying to claim he has gender dysphoria? Because he was a little bit more feminine when he was a kid? I'm not toally sure. I think it's a baby step in to something bigger. and they wanted to leave the church, so it's a way to do that.

I think in a short time, more will come out and they will separate.
Or it's all bullshit and he's trying to claim he's something he's not?
He didn't actually say exactly what the situation was. Alluded to having gender dysphoria. Mentioned something about 'this may have previously been said to be transgender'. But didn't actually say he was transgender? For the vlog anyway he still seemed to be presenting as male? (particularly with the beard). Social transitioning is a huge step - particularly when they have kids, but if he has gender dysphoria or is non-binary or trans I would have thought that he would have shaved his beard off? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that he is just gay and his marriage will end because of it. He said a lot in the vlog, but at the same time also said very little. There was no straightforward this is who I am, and my pronouns are ....

Reactions: 1
@MrsSlocombe yeah I agree, I think he is exploring his sexuality and identity and can do so fully now he has left the church, but is just at the beginning and very confused. I think he probably will land on being gay.

It makes total sense that Skylar is there for him. I think I remember him saying he is the oldest child and then Shay is one of the youngest, and they had always been very close.

I do get the vibe that Jamie’s family is pretty devout.

I believe they left and shay “came out” for the sake of their children and their futures, it sound like he was put under a lot of pressure growing up and wants his kids to be free to be who they are without judgement.

Im glad Skylar stuck by his brother and their family, it gives hope to the quints and his other kids, if they ever decide to leave the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@MrsSlocombe yeah I agree, I think he is exploring his sexuality and identity and can do so fully now he has left the church, but is just at the beginning and very confused. I think he probably will land on being gay.

It makes total sense that Skylar is there for him. I think I remember him saying he is the oldest child and then Shay is one of the youngest, and they had always been very close.

I do get the vibe that Jamie’s family is pretty devout.
I guess at the moment that as much as having gender dysphoria is huge for his marriage, it would potentially be more salvagable that coming out as gay - his wife is now married to someone who is non-binary (which is still obviously huge to get her head around), rather than she is actually married to a man who is gay. Whatever happened with Skylar and Jamie's marriage, if it ended because he wanted to support his brother, then I respect him for doing that (As much as I totally disagree with him using the novelty of quintuplets for income). I hope that Shay's wife (can't remember her name) is getting good support - the whole non-binary thing is a bit trendy these days (don't slam me lol) and there is a big focus on support for people living with their true identity and transitioning (as there should be), however there is also a wife whose life has been torn apart. He has to be whoever he is, and he shouldn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't, but there are as many impacts on her as there are him. Not to mention their three kids.

I guess at the moment that as much as having gender dysphoria is huge for his marriage, it would potentially be more salvagable that coming out as gay - his wife is now married to someone who is non-binary (which is still obviously huge to get her head around), rather than she is actually married to a man who is gay. Whatever happened with Skylar and Jamie's marriage, if it ended because he wanted to support his brother, then I respect him for doing that (As much as I totally disagree with him using the novelty of quintuplets for income). I hope that Shay's wife (can't remember her name) is getting good support - the whole non-binary thing is a bit trendy these days (don't slam me lol) and there is a big focus on support for people living with their true identity and transitioning (as there should be), however there is also a wife whose life has been torn apart. He has to be whoever he is, and he shouldn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't, but there are as many impacts on her as there are him. Not to mention their three kids.
Totally agree, Amanda seems like such a lovely lady, well educated, well spoken, fantastic mum, works hard, creates home made clothes etc for her children, they don’t overshare their kids on the internet or invade their privacy either. I hope she’s ok and she finds happiness what ever that may look like for her

I really hope youtube doesn’t change her or she starts sharing too much of her kids because that would be really sad

Last edited:
Totally agree, Amanda seems like such a lovely lady, well educated, well spoken, fantastic mum, works hard, creates home made clothes etc for her children, they don’t overshare their kids on the internet or invade their privacy either. I hope she’s ok and she finds happiness what ever that may look like for her

I really hope youtube doesn’t change her or she starts sharing too much of her kids because that would be really sad
I really hope that she doesn't feel that she has to pretend that she is totally okay with it all just for the sake of trying to keep their family together. Shay should absolutely be whoever he is without any pretense, but she also has the right to be herself as well. She is intelligent and educated, but has only recently left the restrictions and control of the Mormon Church - I think that it may take her some time to realise that she has a right to put herself first, and what is good/ right for her and looking after herself, is what will be right for the kids.

Yeah it is going to be fascinating to see how they all evolve over the next few years - Skylar, Shay, Amanda, Jamie and even Shayden.

Yeah it is going to be fascinating to see how they all evolve over the next few years - Skylar, Shay, Amanda, Jamie and even Shayden.
I hope that we don't get to find out. Skylar and Jamie need to stop using the quints for income - they need to stop vlogging. Surely they both have other jobs now - one vlog a week each can't fully support two households? I also think that Skylar and Jamie are going to have huge problems with the quints once they get old enough to realise that the novelty of their multiple birth was used to support their family for years. They have been sold out by their parents.

Newest vlog has skylar sporting a large, new tattoo on his bicep.
Pretty big step for someone who is (was?) devout Mormon. Tattoos are a giant no no

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So I watched the latest vlog and saw aforementioned tatt but then wondered how Mormon the two older boys are or if they are checking out too? I mean dad does make life seem more fun.

So I watched the latest vlog and saw aforementioned tatt but then wondered how Mormon the two older boys are or if they are checking out too? I mean dad does make life seem more fun.
Shayden is coming up on Missionary age. It'll be interesting if he chooses to go on a mission or not.

They both have videos out about Divorce and being Single parents and thanking everyone for support. All, including the little kids, are in therapy for as long as needed.

i wonder the reason for divorce? Doesn’t sound like it was what skyler wanted he described it as feeling like a form of grief
I feel looking back at older blogs Jamie seemed so disinterested in skyler and like she couldn’t bare to be around him.it was probably just that Jamie fell out of love with him

• Sad