Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some of the recent vlogs when Jamie has the quints she mentions they have all been to church. I think the quints go sometimes maybe, But taking quint preschoolers can’t be that fun either, so doesn’t surprise me she is not insisting!
But it does feel to me that the older boys don’t go. Landon’s new hair doesn’t look very Mormon compatible and Shayden lives with Skylar full time so seems unlikely he goes.

Reactions: 2
In some of the recent vlogs when Jamie has the quints she mentions they have all been to church. I think the quints go sometimes maybe, But taking quint preschoolers can’t be that fun either, so doesn’t surprise me she is not insisting!
But it does feel to me that the older boys don’t go. Landon’s new hair doesn’t look very Mormon compatible and Shayden lives with Skylar full time so seems unlikely he goes.
We will know if he does if he goes on a mission or not lol

Reactions: 1
Gosh this is depressing the most recent video- selling their houses etc, why they're divorced. It's really sad.

And Skyler confirmed he's had a 'crisis of faith' and is no longer Mormon. That's got to be a huge part of why they split up.

Gosh this is depressing the most recent video- selling their houses etc, why they're divorced. It's really sad.

And Skyler confirmed he's had a 'crisis of faith' and is no longer Mormon. That's got to be a huge part of why they split up.
Yeh I agree i also think that was the reason they split.
The kids seem very good at adapting they have moved so many times

I don’t think it’s sad at all they have divorced. They were so unhappy it was impacting their mental health as they said, plus Skylar and the kids were stuck in Mormonism when it didn’t necessarily work for them.
I am pleased those kids will be able to grow up and be able to choose for themselves what they want to believe and who they want to be, without being forced down a narrow minded path.
Jamie has the opportunity to remarry someone who shares her values and religion and is on her page.
Much better for everyone.

Reactions: 6
So the newest update, he's got a very pretty new young girlfriend. Who has never been married and no children. Also a vlogger, God it's awful.... I guess there's potential there to keep the money flowing in from not actually working. New wife, more babies, more circus.
Still find it appalling making a,living off sharing every intimate detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They say you shouldn't jump right into a relationship right after divorce. Sigh. Skylar definitely presents as someone who can't be alone.

So the newest update, he's got a very pretty new young girlfriend. Who has never been married and no children. Also a vlogger, God it's awful.... I guess there's potential there to keep the money flowing in from not actually working. New wife, more babies, more circus.
I had to find this thread to express my shock lol. When you're introducing your new girlfriend in a vlog, surely it's time to give up the pretense of having a joint channel with your ex wife? Whatever happened to their marriage, it is not a nice thing to do to Jamie at all? Or perhaps she has a new partner already and her new partner will be introduced next?

Honestly Jamie has seemed fed up for years, and it wouldn't surprise me if she stayed single for a looooong time. I could be way off base but if money weren't an issue I don't think she would continue the channel.

They say you shouldn't jump right into a relationship right after divorce. Sigh. Skylar definitely presents as someone who can't be alone.
Yeah but having a hot sexy rebound person is just what you need! Good on him and I hope he is getting all the booty he can handle. Her Insta is Montanna Danna and her socials are cheesey and sickly sweet.

I really think “relationship” in the actual sense is not really what’s happened here, it’s more some influencer/vlogger cross promotional thing for both of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m happy for Skyler. I feel as though he had a crisis of faith, Jamie felt differently, and he had to walk away or she ended it when he really didn’t want to. He always seemed to love her more than she loved him. He looked horrible last year and kept getting sick and I felt for him. He deserves to be happy.

Just looked her up and thought she looked familiar - she was on a reality show I watched years ago where she was matched up with an Irish guy. I don’t think she’s that young as she was at least late thirties then.

• Wow
I did notice that Shaye has come out as trans, and she and Amanda have been blogging their journey.

I feel as though Jamie stayed mormon and conservative, and Skyler supported their sibling. I really hope Skyler and Shaye are happy.

I thought it’s bit distasteful to put that vlog upon of introducing the girlfriend.and also he then leaves the quints in the van with the new girlfriend by themselves while he goes in the shop! He just met the woman I don’t think she should be left alone with them yet?!it’s also a lot of change for those little ones all at once two house moves a divorce and now dad has a new girlfriend poor little darlings

I did notice that Shaye has come out as trans, and she and Amanda have been blogging their journey.

I feel as though Jamie stayed mormon and conservative, and Skyler supported their sibling. I really hope Skyler and Shaye are happy.
Has Shaye actually said they are transgender now? The initial vlog about it was very non specific?

Has Shaye actually said they are transgender now? The initial vlog about it was very non specific?
There was a new vlog, they've come out and have had facial feminisation surgery. She/they said they are comfortable with all pronouns.

There was a new vlog, they've come out and have had facial feminisation surgery. She/they said they are comfortable with all pronouns.
Just went and watched their latest couple of vlogs. Don't slam me for saying this, but I think that Shaye is clinging onto Amanda for support at the moment, but when Shaye becomes more comfortable and confident in who they are, Amanda will get dumped for a guy.

I wonder if this is simply a ‘set-up’, to stop further gay talk.

I wonder if this is simply a ‘set-up’, to stop further gay talk.
I doubt it. I don't really like speculating about people's sexuality though. But I feel as though Skyler has come out of the church, and is accepting of his sibling's journey. If he was gay maybe he would come out, maybe he wouldn't but that's truly his business and sexuality is a spectrum anyway. I think if he is in a relationship with a woman, then you can probably assume that he is attracted to women.

Has anyone else been watching Montanna Danna’s recent vids in which she talks about dating Skylar?
She seems very nice and I think they make a fun couple who seem to have similar personalities.
But I wonder if a single almost 40 year old woman living in a van and travelling and just generally being a free spirit can really deal with all his kids, who at times seem pretty whiney and annoying.