Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest vlog from Jamie is titled something like “getting the house ready to sell”.
Split must be very final.

Reactions: 3
Holy moly, horrible car seat safety! Sheesh. I just watched a vlog and the mom is recording in the car. None of their chest clips are right, one kid has the straps under their armpits, none of them are tight enough. sheesh, accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 1
Holy moly, horrible car seat safety! Sheesh. I just watched a vlog and the mom is recording in the car. None of their chest clips are right, one kid has the straps under their armpits, none of them are tight enough. sheesh, accident waiting to happen
Yeah I it would be pretty hard with five preschoolers, I know from my own kids that no matter how good you strap them in, some kids can just get out of them. You can keep an eye on it with one kid, but with five no way.

Yeah I it would be pretty hard with five preschoolers, I know from my own kids that no matter how good you strap them in, some kids can just get out of them. You can keep an eye on it with one kid, but with five no way.
I've worked with kids for 10+ years. It's possible if they're put on right and modeled. You can fix it and explain the reasoning in a developmentally appropriate way.
Regardless, if you can't keep your kid safe in the car maybe don't record it.

Reactions: 2
I've worked with kids for 10+ years. It's possible if they're put on right and modeled. You can fix it and explain the reasoning in a developmentally appropriate way.
Regardless, if you can't keep your kid safe in the car maybe don't record it.
yes. especially how OCD she is about many other things.

Yeah I agree that I think Skylar was moving away from the Mormonism, and the whole perfect image that seems to come along with it.
Just in the last few videos he has seemed more relaxed and like a regular guy.

Is there Mormon thing about wearing oversized hair bows?! I was happy for the kids when they all went to Walmart to choose their own swimmers. Individuality.
I don’t know if you watch The Dashleys, they've collaborated with them a few times and seen to be good friends. A few weeks back they posted a video Q and A with one being about their faith (they too were LDS aka Mormon). Seems they're steering away from that and they definitely seem to have upped their friendship with Skyler since the split, but never mentioned Jamie.

I don’t know if you watch The Dashleys, they've collaborated with them a few times and seen to be good friends. A few weeks back they posted a video Q and A with one being about their faith (they too were LDS aka Mormon). Seems they're steering away from that and they definitely seem to have upped their friendship with Skyler since the split, but never mentioned Jamie.
That I didn't know...Ive watched them a handful of times but not enough to know them super well. That's interesting!

I hope this is the case. It would be great for those kids to grow up feeling like they had a choice.

I was on YouTube the other day and one of my video suggestions was Great Scott's? (I believe it's Skylars brothers channel - they used to mention it a while back) 'why we left the Mormon church' so I'm even more sure that's the reason for the split.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes I saw that as well, and maybe Skylar left the church as well? I applaud his brother and family for leaving and speaking out about it. With Skylar it would make sense for the split with his wife Jamie(?) if he also left.

Reactions: 5
I was on YouTube the other day and one of my video suggestions was Great Scott's? (I believe it's Skylars brothers channel - they used to mention it a while back) 'why we left the Mormon church' so I'm even more sure that's the reason for the split.
I just went and watched that. So Shay has gender dsyphoria and is gay? I actually found the vlog to be very scripted BS. Notice that they are never talking to the camera together. Amanda also bleats on that she loves Shay more than ever and they have found freedom by leaving the church blah blah blah. Their marriage must be in crisis and Shay must still be controlling her to be putting out this narrative. She talked about going to the Utah Pride parade - that it was beautiful and now she loves more people. What about the bombshell of her husband having gender dsyphoria and being gay? I hope that she finds the strength to have her own life - her participation in this vlog is part of her attempts to convince herself that life is wonderful and it's all okay.

I wi
I just went and watched that. So Shay has gender dsyphoria and is gay? I actually found the vlog to be very scripted BS. Notice that they are never talking to the camera together. Amanda also bleats on that she loves Shay more than ever and they have found freedom by leaving the church blah blah blah. Their marriage must be in crisis and Shay must still be controlling her to be putting out this narrative. She talked about going to the Utah Pride parade - that it was beautiful and now she loves more people. What about the bombshell of her husband having gender dsyphoria and being gay? I hope that she finds the strength to have her own life - her participation in this vlog is part of her attempts to convince herself that life is wonderful and it's all okay.
I wonder if Jamie gave Skylar and ultimatum that if he stayed in contact and supported shay then it would bring shame up on their family within the Mormon community? And they have a big disagreement and he left and they split up

Reactions: 6
I wi
I wonder if Jamie gave Skylar and ultimatum that if he stayed in contact and supported shay then it would bring shame up on their family within the Mormon community? And they have a big disagreement and he left and they split up
It seems likely, everything is very separate, her with her family, skylar with his. He He has helped with the quints since they were tiny and she's never seen with Jamie now. It's all rather sad if that's the reason for the split... What will happen if one of children come out as gay or something? Would Jamie disown them?

Reactions: 5
It seems likely, everything is very separate, her with her family, skylar with his. He He has helped with the quints since they were tiny and she's never seen with Jamie now. It's all rather sad if that's the reason for the split... What will happen if one of children come out as gay or something? Would Jamie disown them?
Is Shay, Skylar's brother?

I use to follow them but not so much now, so needed to check.

Perhaps Skylar came out as gay and/ or non-binary as well?

Perhaps Skylar came out as gay and/ or non-binary as well?
A lot of comments on their now seperate videos have suggested that. Idk it seems unlikely 2 brothers would at the same time. I think men who are really good dad's and visibly enjoy being with their kids often get accused of being gay for no other reason.

I find it a bit strange they haven’t changed the profile pic on their vlogs it still has a lovey dovey photo of them holding hands

The vlog about leaving the church makes a lot of sense now, guarantee Jamie was ashamed and gave Skylar an ultimatum. Jamie wants to live in a perfect world with perfect kids, very sad. I’m glad the kids get to be kids when they are with Skylar

Reactions: 3
The vlog about leaving the church makes a lot of sense now, guarantee Jamie was ashamed and gave Skylar an ultimatum. Jamie wants to live in a perfect world with perfect kids, very sad. I’m glad the kids get to be kids when they are with Skylar
He always seems so good with the kids and they seem to have fun... With Jamie it's picnics in the garden while immaculately dressed.. Or a 'date' with one of them. Is it just me who finds it weird she says she has a babysitter for the rest? Why can't the rest go to their dads?