Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costa Rica! Yes that’s where he is.
He seems to have gone off for a whole Eat Pray Love journey and left Jamie to it with the first day of school and all.

Reactions: 1
I hope he's up to something worthwhile- not that I think reassimilation would be- poor Jamie is doing an awful lot on her own and doesn't seem to have much money. Meanwhile Skylar was taking that awful Danna woman on holidays and is now apparently in Costa Rica.

I wasn't a Jamie fan but Skylar is seeming pretty deadbeat.
Jamie does seem short of money - she still doesn't appear to have any type of regular job though,?

Reactions: 2
Jamie does seem short of money - she still doesn't appear to have any type of regular job though,?
I guess that’s why she is stuck doing social media/You Tube.
It appears that she hasn’t worked in a long time since Shayden was born, it appears. I wonder if she intends to work? I suppose she thought she would always be a stay at home mum, especially with the quints.

I guess that’s why she is stuck doing social media/You Tube.
It appears that she hasn’t worked in a long time since Shayden was born, it appears. I wonder if she intends to work? I suppose she thought she would always be a stay at home mum, especially with the quints.
I would have thought that reality of life would be that there's no way that 1 short vlog a week would support two households? I thought that the divorce would force them into joining the real world.

To be fair on Jamie, if she’s responsible for raising five five year olds and Landon working might be a bit tricky. Maybe her parents are supporting them?

I feel like he was 100% in some kind of rehab.
yep! And I think they need to, for both their sakes split the social media into their own separate platforms. They are such completely different people now.

Okay, I called it! They are splitting the social media accounts.
It's about time - they are such completely different people now and also the whole sharing a channel even though they were divorced seemed weird. On the surface Skylar seems to have come out of it better getting their youtube and instagram? Youtube particularly must have been their money making channel - I hope that Jamie still has an agreement to get half the money from vlogs up to the agreement of the social media split? Her vlogs as well actually developed over time and some of them were interesting family channel content - Skylar's jump all over the place and lack structure (point in case the most recent one making the announcement). Was it meant to be edgy? It just looked chaotic? He always had someone editing the vlogs for them - perhaps the chaotic is him doing it himself? I really liked one of Jamie's recent vlogs when she talked about the kids all choosing their own outfits and Violet getting a special jersey just for her. Finally! I hated the perfect matchy matchy outfits.

I feel like the jumping all over the place was to string the announcement out and make you watch it til the end. I just fast forwarded through to that bit.

I like them both and I think they will both do okay with social media and YouTube going forward. Skylar said that Jamie will set up her own YouTube channel.
I probably won’t follow her as I find all the mum waffle and quint stuff a bit tedious and boring now. I like Skylar and find him much more interesting and entertaining. I hope he has more escaping Mormonism content because that’s pretty fascinating. He has said he intends to film the quints less, whereas I feel like that’s Jamie’s will maintain the current level.

I feel like the jumping all over the place was to string the announcement out and make you watch it til the end. I just fast forwarded through to that bit.

I like them both and I think they will both do okay with social media and YouTube going forward. Skylar said that Jamie will set up her own YouTube channel.
I probably won’t follow her as I find all the mum waffle and quint stuff a bit tedious and boring now. I like Skylar and find him much more interesting and entertaining. I hope he has more escaping Mormonism content because that’s pretty fascinating. He has said he intends to film the quints less, whereas I feel like that’s Jamie’s will maintain the current level.
I kind of feel like Jamie has some potential to develop hers more though. I definitely don't want either of them to continue to exploiting the kids - she did a short vlog recently about finding sensory friendly clothing (It could have been way better, but it wasn't a bad start), and she did one about chore charts/ reward charts and what to put in them if you're on a budget. She could do okay with developing that type of content more without featuring the kids? I used to prefer Skylar more over Jamie, but he lost me with the infatuation over the two minute wonder girlfriend thing. It really showed total lack of respect to Jamie to put it on what was still their family channel.

So Skyler has talked about the divorce today on hus youtube channel. It sounds very much like Jamie hit him with it out of the blue.... and he says he's definitely not ready for dating either so I guess he's figured that out.
I wonder why she said she was done?

Imho it was his crisis of faith and breaking away from the church

Imho it was his crisis of faith and breaking away from the church
I think this as well. When they split up like a lot of other people if I had to pick a team I was more team Skylar than team Jamie - I didn't like her matchy matchy outfits and perfect looking world stuff, but Skylar lost me at the relationship with that Danna Montana. It was full on way too fast, and he introduced her into his kid's lives way too fast. It was icky putting stuff about it on their family channels. Jamie seems to have relaxed things and now seems to be more intentional about the kid's being individual - which she needed to do. Overall I also think that he is also only supposedly talking about the divorce because it's click bait and money. Both of them need to get real jobs.

Reactions: 3
So Skyler has talked about the divorce today on hus youtube channel. It sounds very much like Jamie hit him with it out of the blue.... and he says he's definitely not ready for dating either so I guess he's figured that out.
I wonder why she said she was done?
I actually don’t agree at all with the assumption that Jamie divorced him.
He probably assumed that if he left the Mormon church Jamie would stick with him because of the kids and family, much like his brother Shane’s wife stuck with him.
Therefore when she couldn’t leave, a decision had to be made for both of them. A decision he probably didn’t really see coming.
I get the feeling that her family was more devout Mormon than his.
To be honest it’s a bit stupid of him to say he didn’t see it coming or was surprised, he clearly thought Jamie would put his needs and views and keeping the family together over her own.
---
@MrsSlocombe yes the whole Dana Montana episode was a bit gross, especially when he filmed their hotel bed in Vegas - vomit! Jamie has definitely grown on me.
---
Also the more I think about it, it feels like Skyler is just taking about the divorce yet again because he has talked about it a few other times - just for clicks, now that the YourTube channel is all his.
Which has the yucky flavour of selling his family personal story with a click bait headline for money.

Last edited:
It was pretty foul of him to be airing a new very quick relationship on the channel that Jamie was still posting on too. That’s really disrespectful to Jamie.
I don’t mind him but I think he’s on a long journey and I’m glad he sees that too, I hope he’s in therapy and gets a proper job and focusses on being a good dad and person and stops being so narcissistic.

I have respect for Jamie. She’s not my kind of person but boy is she tough. I get the impression she doesn’t have much money (maybe a job could be good) she’s raising all those kids, she’s neat, well presented, but more relaxed and comfortable than she used to be. She’s stepped up a bit I think.

I see that Skylar has click baited another vlog about the end of his marriage. Shame on him.

It was pretty foul of him to be airing a new very quick relationship on the channel that Jamie was still posting on too. That’s really disrespectful to Jamie.
I don’t mind him but I think he’s on a long journey and I’m glad he sees that too, I hope he’s in therapy and gets a proper job and focusses on being a good dad and person and stops being so narcissistic.

I have respect for Jamie. She’s not my kind of person but boy is she tough. I get the impression she doesn’t have much money (maybe a job could be good) she’s raising all those kids, she’s neat, well presented, but more relaxed and comfortable than she used to be. She’s stepped up a bit I think.
Really GROSS. And shameful for the children too, having that confusion introduced to them in such a short amount of time.

I also see that Danna has now broken up with the relationship that she started minutes after Skylar as well.

• Haha
Really GROSS. And shameful for the children too, having that confusion introduced to them in such a short amount of time.

I also see that Danna has now broken up with the relationship that she started minutes after Skylar as well.
Holy wow - that Dana moves so fast!

Yeah it’s pretty unfortunate that Skylar had to document the whole “Mormon faith crisis F’boy” moment. If only he kept it quite or at least off YouTube for his kids and grandkids to view for decades to come.

New video from Jamie. She obviously has not appreciated Skylar's videos.
The comment about the ten acres in Waco and homesteading was so interesting. I know that wasn't the turning point but it seems like Skylar wanted to run off to some place and live this certain lifestyle that she didn't.