Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They lost like three thousand followers since skylar posted the pride pics šŸ˜• it hasnā€™t gone down well and the comments arenā€™t the best

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
They lost like three thousand followers since skylar posted the pride pics šŸ˜• it hasnā€™t gone down well and the comments arenā€™t the best
Yeah I feel like he really misjudged his audience there. I wonder if Jamie actually agreed? Probably something he should have posted to his personal account, I mean it was a bit intense - Shae is definitely a woman now and pashing her wife and all! Not Mormon approved stuff.

Reactions: 1
I guess thatā€™s their audience. The comments are gross. I donā€™t blame Skylar at all and I actually think heā€™s quite brave. Those kids are more likely to grow up to be people who live their lives on their terms, not stepford wives with no career like their mother.

checked the channel out after being disinterested after a while, and was surprised to find that the dad already has a new girlfriend. Obviously, there is no timeline in starting a new relationship after a divorce, BUT with so many kids and a new house, I thought a new relationship was the last thing on his mind (but that's just me though!). He seems happy and the kids seem to like the new girlfriend. Cool

So the newest update, he's got a very pretty new young girlfriend. Who has never been married and no children. Also a vlogger, God it's awful.... I guess there's potential there to keep the money flowing in from not actually working. New wife, more babies, more circus.
Still find it appalling making a,living off sharing every intimate detail.
Not that young, but very young looking. And very obviously thrown most of the aspects if motion belief out the window, plenty of content on hercpage indicating they're having plenty of intimate time...
Still find Skylar very effeminate myself but apparently I'm wrong...

Last edited:
Well. well. well. The all on/ isn't life wonderful relationship is off (The girlfriend's channel popped up on youtube for me).

Yeah, Dana was clearly a rebound relationship for Skylar. So common for people to split from their long term partner and go on a shag fest. I mean good on him, I just wish he did it privately (but then we wouldnā€™t know!). Apparently on her channel she was filming them in bed, just napping or something (didnā€™t watch myself saw comments to that effect) - but yuk!!!!
If I was one of the older boys I would want to poke my eyes out! But I guess they seem close!?
---
Meanwhile in Jamieā€™s latest YouTube vid, she is wearing a gingham overall type dress with red head band and the girls have the matching gingham dresses with red bows and they have all just got home from Church.
It is very apparent that she and Skylar are chalk and cheese, very different people. Makes total sense they are not together!

(BTW- I say this with no judgement of Jamie, she seems like a lovely person who would make a solid friend. I love how she has been doing all the home renos lately).

Last edited:
Yeah, Dana was clearly a rebound relationship for Skylar. So common for people to split from their long term partner and go on a shag fest. I mean good on him, I just wish he did it privately (but then we wouldnā€™t know!). Apparently on her channel she was filming them in bed, just napping or something (didnā€™t watch myself saw comments to that effect) - but yuk!!!!
If I was one of the older boys I would want to poke my eyes out! But I guess they seem close!?
---
Meanwhile in Jamieā€™s latest YouTube vid, she is wearing a gingham overall type dress with red head band and the girls have the matching gingham dresses with red bows and they have all just got home from Church.
It is very apparent that she and Skylar are chalk and cheese, very different people. Makes total sense they are not together!

(BTW- I say this with no judgement of Jamie, she seems like a lovely person who would make a solid friend. I love how she has been doing all the home renos lately).
I think that the shag fest was totally expected - even more so given that he used to be a conservative Mormon who probably never had sex until he got married. It was just unacceptable that he introduced her into his kid's lives so quickly.

I agree he didnā€™t really think that through properly. Hopefully he has learnt something for next time. I got the impression from Danaā€™s vid that she was angry with ā€œthat person!ā€

I always thought they had strong religious vibes, the follower loss wouldn't be surprising.

Awkward that the relationship ended so quickly. I hope heā€™s okay. I have a soft spot for Skylar despite myself. I feel he is a person who really would have been quite different if he hadnā€™t grown up in a restrictive religion. He seems very lost.

Awkward that the relationship ended so quickly. I hope heā€™s okay. I have a soft spot for Skylar despite myself. I feel he is a person who really would have been quite different if he hadnā€™t grown up in a restrictive religion. He seems very lost.
Holy, now Dana has a new dude, far too soon for her to be in Skylers kids lives. So confusing for them.

Holy, now Dana has a new dude, far too soon for her to be in Skylers kids lives. So confusing for them.
She seems to have had 3 different boyfriends in the last year and is pretty flighty, and airy fairy, living in some altered reality. Not the kind to settle down in deep Mormon land with seven kids and a mini bus!

The cynic in me canā€™t help but think the relationship with Skylar was purely cross promotional with some shagging thrown in on the side as a bonus.

I was absolutely team Skyler but you know what, I think I've changed my mind.

He's a basket case and seems to be floundering. Jamie still seems very measured, everything is clean and neat, and she's there doing the work while he's in Costa Rica 'finding himself'

I can't believe these nice mormons got so messy.

I was absolutely team Skyler but you know what, I think I've changed my mind.

He's a basket case and seems to be floundering. Jamie still seems very measured, everything is clean and neat, and she's there doing the work while he's in Costa Rica 'finding himself'

I can't believe these nice mormons got so messy.
Well said. I just saw that Dana has already moved in with a new guy. What a self-centred flake. He should have never involved her in his kid's lives so soon. We all know what part of his body that he was thinking with when he did that. Running away to Costa Rica to find yourself when you have 7 kids is just self-indulgent nonsense. Jamie is the steady one holding down the fort - I still hate the perfect matchy type of way that she dresses the quints, but at least she has taken the step of separating the boys and girls at school this year - that's a start.

Hmmmā€¦especially missing the quints first day of school, not great form Skylar!
And Jamie took Shayden to college and helped him get set up. Skylar has been a bit MIA lately.
---
Oh whatā€™s the chances he returns to social media in a while, discussing his mental health and his ā€œjourneyā€ and the time out he needed. Along with more tatts and a massive beard.

On a side note it was funny in the vid about the first day of school, one of the girls didnā€™t like the massive bow and wanted it taken out! Even at 5 they know they are too much.

Going to Costa Rica rather than being there for the quints first day of school. Wow. I get heā€™s had huge changes but you donā€™t get to opt out when you have a teenager and five five year olds. It looks like Jamieā€™s parents have stepped up a lot.

Has anyone kind of followed Skylar's sister Shaye since coming out as transgender? Check out Amanda's instagram for what she looks like now. I really do hope that Amanda is genuinely happily and hasn't lost herself in trying to keep the family together.

I am starting to think Skylar is at a Mormon re-assimilation camp in Puerto Rico, not just a regular holiday! I think I saw it mentioned he is at a church thing. That really would be a twist.

I hope he's up to something worthwhile- not that I think reassimilation would be- poor Jamie is doing an awful lot on her own and doesn't seem to have much money. Meanwhile Skylar was taking that awful Danna woman on holidays and is now apparently in Costa Rica.

I wasn't a Jamie fan but Skylar is seeming pretty deadbeat.