Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's distasteful how both Jamie and Skylar click bait their personal lives for income.
I too find it distasteful that what was a family blog (that still didn't sit right with me how much the children were exposed for income), has now become this with all the dating stories etc

Reactions: 1
Hmmm……wonder how the older boys feel about their parents broadcasting their dating life to the world?
Sounds like Jamie is onto a regular boyfriend with Mr Idaho, they held hands! Awwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Skylar has announced he is going to stop vlogging and his final one will be this Sunday.
Maybe he has a real job now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Skylar has announced he is going to stop vlogging and his final one will be this Sunday.
Maybe he has a real job now.
I just read that on his page, I think he has done the right thing for the kids. Wish him all the best. I don't really watch Jaime.

I just read that on his page, I think he has done the right thing for the kids. Wish him all the best. I don't really watch Jaime.
Me either I find her very judgemental and needy . Plus the LDS stuff is WAY TOO WEIRD for my liking . I'm glad Skyler escaped and is able to heal from his life of indoctrination

Me either I find her very judgemental and needy . Plus the LDS stuff is WAY TOO WEIRD for my liking . I'm glad Skyler escaped and is able to heal from his life of indoctrination
Yes perfect words.
I hope those kids are allowed to make a mess at home, get clothes dirty etc.

I sometimes watch Jamie, but she is hard to relate to because she tries too hard to project a perfect persona.
I am glad the kids have Skylar and will have the non-Mormon experience and views to balance out their time with Jamie.

It’s a podcast, sounds interesting and I will give it a listen.
If people can afford not to have a “real job” why are their finances anyone’s business but their own? It is not like he is asking for donations to his go fund me!

So now that Skylar is Soul Surrender Show, Jamie seems to have reclaimed the Five Two Love on her social medias? I guess that is a smart money making move on her part.

So now that Skylar is Soul Surrender Show, Jamie seems to have reclaimed the Five Two Love on her social medias? I guess that is a smart money making move on her part.
Sort of but Skylar took the five to love YouTube account and renamed it, so it has all the previous family vlogs on it. Which if I was Jamie I would be super pissed about, it’s kind of disrespectful of her religion. Having 5 plus years of family vlogs then an abrupt switch into Mormon bashing (which let’s face it that’s what he will be doing). I mean I think Mormonism is weird but I can also see it from her point of view.

The first blog has dropped and I couldn't get past 6 minutes of his hippy dippy light and purity rubbish. He's going to need to find a whole new audience if his content is going to be like this.

He is on a whole “eat pray love” type phase, of discovering personal growth and alternative modalities, that I find many people go through in their 30s, but I have been there and done that myself about 14 years ago and I find listening to other people’s experiences now boring.

I think it’s unfair he kept all the five to love YouTube subscribers and in the future the quints will have to scroll through tones of his vids about his drug trippin’ navel gazing to see the vids of when they were babies.

I wonder if he is working in his previous profession again?

He is on a whole “eat pray love” type phase, of discovering personal growth and alternative modalities, that I find many people go through in their 30s, but I have been there and done that myself about 14 years ago and I find listening to other people’s experiences now boring.

I think it’s unfair he kept all the five to love YouTube subscribers and in the future the quints will have to scroll through tones of his vids about his drug trippin’ navel gazing to see the vids of when they were babies.

I wonder if he is working in his previous profession again?

I believe he has taken all the old videos of the kids off his channel. Maybe he's realised how much those kids have been exploited. Jamie needs to do the same, talking about the kids having headlice, her in her swimming costumes and now advertising hearing aids. It's boring, bet their views are rapidly declining.

Jamie does these live videos every week and around the 35 minute mark on the newest she starts answering questions about Skylar and Shaye's transition etc...
you can tell she's soooo anti skylar and his family now.

I wonder how they are making money now, it could hardly be YouTube considering each of them has around 10 thousand views per video and maybe Jamie get some paid promotions but it would be tight.
---
@nahthankx I check it out and yes I agree, Jamie seems well over Skylar and his family.

Last edited: