Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does vlogging full time. His previous real job was at Triple A, and his coworker there was fellow vlogger Chris Rodgers. Also I believe he lives in Lakewood with this parents and Mysterybae, Sonic and baby Maxx.
Correction: He does grifting fulltime. :ROFLMAO:

But the rest is correct. He worked at AAA with Chris. I heard even then, Mondo would call out and show up late to work, etc. Great work ethic, right?
---
Five Fires #4: Mondo grifting his way through life & Theme Parks are his priority!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here he goes again … on his speculation LIVE rite now talking bout how he wants to sell his After Dark ticket to throwback night bc he’s just not interested in what it has to offer …. Blah blah blah …. Making his usual stupid ass faces and comments and laughing about how lame the After Dark events are in his opinion…. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄 and we allllllllllll know …. that he’s talking out of his big fattt pimply smelly ass once again as always bc come time for that throwback night …. His ass gonna be lurking around and streaming LIVE talking about “Wowwwww!!” And “Daaaaaaamn!!!!” He will be soooo amazed suddenly … watch. Never fails. He’s so predictable.

He’s soooo full of shitt dude I swear … always so salty when it comes to anything Disney but yet he won’t stop using it as an excuse to go everyday bc he is a so called “Disney influencer” and it’s his “Job” … yeah okay Mondo!!!!!!

Get the fuckk off social media already and go get a damn REAL JOB!!!!! You’re pathetic … your content fkn sucks all you ever post about is content you steal from other true influences and you’re always fkn EATING…. You are trash!! Go away.

ABF3DC5D-FBF4-4BF8-B870-993FCB523164.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here he goes again … on his speculation LIVE rite now talking bout how he wants to sell his After Dark ticket to throwback night bc he’s just not interested in what it has to offer …. Blah blah blah …. Making his usual stupid ass faces and comments and laughing about how lame the After Dark events are in his opinion…. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄 and we allllllllllll know …. that he’s talking out of his big fattt pimply smelly ass once again as always bc come time for that throwback night …. His ass gonna be lurking around and streaming LIVE talking about “Wowwwww!!” And “Daaaaaaamn!!!!” He will be soooo amazed suddenly … watch. Never fails. He’s so predictable.

He’s soooo full of shitt dude I swear … always so salty when it comes to anything Disney but yet he won’t stop using it as an excuse to go everyday bc he is a so called “Disney influencer” and it’s his “Job” … yeah okay Mondo!!!!!!

Get the fuckk off social media already and go get a damn REAL JOB!!!!! You’re pathetic … your content fkn sucks all you ever post about is content you steal from other true influences and you’re always fkn EATING…. You are trash!! Go away.

View attachment 2074668
That’s the moment showing how real fake Disney influencer he is. He talked lots of tit about Disney. He sounds arrogant, he went to many events, had so much experiences, been there done that. The thing is he keeps buying and going to Disney events , although he doesn’t really interested in and talked tit. He’s like a person who stabs Disney in the back. I feel the reason he keeps buying Disney pass, events because of his fuckin YouTube ritual. I don’t believe that he doesn’t want to go to Throwback nite. I don’t trust everything said from his mouth.
He asked what does he missing out? He said nothing. Because he has backup every time? I mean his minions who send him news. He’s confident to say that he doesn’t miss anything🤣🤣
In the reality he doesn’t make anything, because everything he does is not real, There is no specific thing he does. From housing (apartment at least), NO, to real job, NO. He doesn’t have those 2 important things in a circle of human life.

I truly think the main reason he hates on the After Dark events is because his pass doesn't cover the entrance so he has to actually buy his way in. Mondo is one of the cheapest Disney vloggers, as you can see from his nasty shoes and shorts outfit.

Reactions: 5
I truly think the main reason he hates on the After Dark events is because his pass doesn't cover the entrance so he has to actually buy his way in. Mondo is one of the cheapest Disney vloggers, as you can see from his nasty shoes and shorts outfit.
You can also add Wrestle mania and any concert he goes to to the list now as well …. Burger King Flat shoes and stinky shitt stained shorts with black hoodie wardrobe for life with him … he’s so disgusting and embarrassing 🤮🤢💩🤮🤮

5BDDFE65-9B43-4ADA-8041-1986450D9C75.jpeg

• Sick
You can also add Wrestle mania and any concert he goes to to the list now as well …. Burger King Flat shoes and stinky shitt stained shorts with black hoodie wardrobe for life with him … he’s so disgusting and embarrassing 🤮🤢💩🤮🤮

View attachment 2076152
Ummm; is it just me, or does Little Mondo look happy to be seeing men in tiny bikinis wrestle?
---
Ugh I hate it whenever villain or edwin post tit like this in their stories. He wasn’t broke when he bought this belt from wrestlemania. It was $600 too.

plus they think their humor is funny when it isn’t

View attachment 2076368
They're all grifters. And the ghetto grammar and slang very fitting for the Mondope crowd.

• Haha
Wow … love how he can blast one of his random co-vlogger friends and say how proud he is of him on his stories yet he never once gave Chris his supposed “good friend” for a long time the same energy when he had his big DJ debut in DCA . He’s a fkn hater and fake assss “friend”…. Hopefully Chris realizes this and keeps his distance from Mondo’s grimy shady jealous assss like he’s been doing!!! Piece of SHIITT he is.
FA2845F7-A6CB-44DC-9E0F-5266C9F25503.jpeg

• Sick
who can create a new thread? I dont care what title it has, lol.

Also, when are we gonna get a picture of Mondo and Pete together? That'll be a sight to see.... lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.