Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, I’m new to the Mondo thread. I spend all of my Tattle time exposing BLAB so forgive me if this has been explained but what is this new membership grift Mondo is doing now? How and why do people sign up for this tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Question, I’m new to the Mondo thread. I spend all of my Tattle time exposing BLAB so forgive me if this has been explained but what is this new membership grift Mondo is doing now? How and why do people sign up for this tit?
New Membership grift? Not sure what that is either... I know he does the Instagram Subscribers and YouTube one. The people that subscribe are usually other disney/themepark vloggers that try to use him for more exposure. I don't think anyone really pays for his content, unless they're just real idiots. I wish their were more people on here to expose Mondo as much as there are that expose BLAB, lol.

Mondo Money Schemes:
- YouTube videos - which he gets roughly 10k views.... quite crappy since he has like 160k "subs"
- YouTube paid subscribers
- YouTube live superchats
- Instagram reels (which IG is temporarily suspending the monetization for everyone)
- Instagram paid subscribers
- Instagram live badges
- Random gifts sent to him / Venmo's
- Government assistance....

Am I missing anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
New Membership grift? Not sure what that is either... I know he does the Instagram Subscribers and YouTube one. The people that subscribe are usually other disney/themepark vloggers that try to use him for more exposure. I don't think anyone really pays for his content, unless they're just real idiots. I wish their were more people on here to expose Mondo as much as there are that expose BLAB, lol.

Mondo Money Schemes:
- YouTube videos - which he gets roughly 10k views.... quite crappy since he has like 160k "subs"
- Instagram reels (which IG is temporarily suspending the monetization for everyone)
- Instagram live badges

Am I missing anything?
Yes…. You’re missing the fact that he also makes it a point to go with millionaire loaded tribe member suga mama Demi to all the after dark events at the parks bc he knows damn well she gonna pay for all the things they eat and special souvenirs etc for the night so he doesn’t have to spend a penny of his own … biggest freeloader “Disney influencer” that has ever existed but Demi must enjoy being used bc that’s only reason why he and MYSTERY STANK keep her around and only female STANK McDWYER conveniently “gets along with” …. Bc we all know she hates other females and she’s always so jealous bc she thinks they are going to steal her crusty loser MANNNNN away from her ….To each their own !! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤑

Reactions: 5

Mondo Money Schemes:
- Instagram live badges

Am I missing anything?
Also is the fact that he's the most fake fan of all the Disney vloggers. Even admitted he wasn't really into Disney until it became Di$ney to him. Doesn't know or care about anything Disney really (steals info from others, etc.). He regularly monetizes reading aloud the Orange County Register and the Disney Blog websites, and has super long weekly grifting livestreams where he spends most of the time asking his co-host Danny for all the answers to viewer questions.

Many of us can't stand him even more than BLAB, because unlike BLAB, he's largely (pun intended) escaped criticism. This dad with a newborn that he's basically abandoned to go to theme parks daily is one of the worst.

• Heart

Mondo Money Schemes:
- Instagram live badges

Am I missing anything?
Yes. I was watching the live where he introduced baby Maxx and people were sending superchats saying they subscribed to 12 months of membership or 10 months of membership. What membership are they speaking of. I checked his YouTube and didn’t see a link for Patreon.

Also is the fact that he's the most fake fan of all the Disney vloggers. Even admitted he wasn't really into Disney until it became Di$ney to him. Doesn't know or care about anything Disney really (steals info from others, etc.). He regularly monetizes reading aloud the Orange County Register and the Disney Blog websites, and has super long weekly grifting livestreams where he spends most of the time asking his co-host Danny for all the answers to viewer questions.

Many of us can't stand him even more than BLAB, because unlike BLAB, he's largely (pun intended) escaped criticism. This dad with a newborn that he's basically abandoned to go to theme parks daily is one of the worst.
This!!! He legit knows nothing about Disney and does not care to do the necessary work to keep his social media pages going so he steals and monetizes off of others content … and yes … always has to have Danny on his LIVE to answer all the questions that come in about Disney smh he also asks his own followers about Disney related things …. Which he then turns around and posts like he dug up the info himself and gets glorified and praised and money thrown at him for always having the best informative Disney info and tips ever ….. the dudes a FCKN lowlife SCHEMING FRAUDULENT CON and just a straight POS. He should have been canceled a long ass time ago !!! Smh .

Yes. I was watching the live where he introduced baby Maxx and people were sending superchats saying they subscribed to 12 months of membership or 10 months of membership. What membership are they speaking of. I checked his YouTube and didn’t see a link for Patreon.
YouTube has a membership that you can sign up for his channel. I think it's like $5 or something. Not sure what perks they even get though!

Reactions: 2
YouTube has a membership that you can sign up for his channel. I think it's like $5 or something. Not sure what perks they even get though!
You get the gift of knowing you're spending your hard-earned money to support an adult man going to Disneyland everyday, or, as he puts it "supporting the Five Fires community." 🙄

• Haha
He stopped using patreon. That membership is the YouTube one. You get perks like having a different color name in the youtube live chats, you can use special emojis.... I also think he might have different levels of membership. Not really sure cause I aint paying for any of that tit. It's honestly a joke cause he provides zero value to the themepark community. He just reposts tit, does lives, and half ass edits videos. Why the hell would anyone "support the fire" when he gives absolutely nothing back.

Lol, I suppose the "fire" symbol best represents his brand.... cause that tit is going down in flames for sure. the day will come when he will put out a youtube vid..... "so I decided to get a job. youtubing isn't what it used to be"..... and he'll blame youtube and the community for his downfall. His downfall is cause he never evolved as a youtuber.... never got better..... never improved. The only thing he improved was being able to shoutout his superchats and place that as an overlay on top of the screen so he can collect more superchats.

His ship has sailed..... too many BETTER youtubers out there evolving and growing and putting wayyyy better content out there. "Mondooooo Outttt.........."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awww…. Look…. our little BIG MONDO is so sad that 7,000 Disney employees will be laid off ….. perhaps he can give them all tips now how to file and extend an unemployment claim or fake a Disability claim to infinity and beyond like he does so well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

734E8C6A-CC9C-4F25-80A0-9D9C1667999C.jpeg

How the hell do you have 162,000 (THOUSAND subscribers) on youtube and you get 990 VIEWS on a video after 24 hours. See: "Legend Of The White Dragon Panel Wondercon - Celebrating The Life Of Jason David Frank" video.

Not even 1k views while it being out almost a whole day with 162k subscribers. Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s trash …. So is his social media content . Can’t get very far as a “Disney influencer” when all you do is steal other ppls content and re-post it to monetize off of it yourself. He’s a lazy ass. Always will be.

Fancy meeting you here! Yeah, I'm checking out Mondo too. I'm always on the lookout for another ass clown to troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m new to five fires. does Mondo even work? Or did he? I don’t understand how all of the vloggers can afford to live in LA and not ever work a job.

• Haha
I’m new to five fires. does Mondo even work? Or did he? I don’t understand how all of the vloggers can afford to live in LA and not ever work a job.
He does vlogging full time. His previous real job was at Triple A, and his coworker there was fellow vlogger Chris Rodgers. Also I believe he lives in Lakewood with this parents and Mysterybae, Sonic and baby Maxx.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.