Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright here’s the new thread everyone!!
Thank you!!!
Mondo's love yesterday 🤦‍♀️ he looks like an idiot! People probably think he's such a creep, seeing this OLD dude dressed like a 9 year old boy, all by himself, talking to himself, and getting all giddy over the rides and stuff.
What's sad is that even when he was with mysterylame, they wouldn't really interact unless he was asking her questions for his viewers.

Reactions: 5
Mysterylame complaining about Starbucks coffee having too much caffeine, yet still goes to Starbucks coffee 🙄 and she's having a baby 🤦‍♀️ I feel so bad for the baby because both his parents are losers.

Maybe WDW will get another downpour and fantasmic will be cancelled , OR the wifi will be so bad that Mondo's footage will be terrible. There's going to be a lot of vloggers streaming the show tonight.

• Haha
Really??!! Short tooth McNastyFugly Dwyer out here with no life ….has allllll the time in the world to be putting their faces on pix to make it look like they are all riding this carriage ??!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I’m sorry but Demi and Trev really need to stop associating themselves with these low-life scummy bum losers ….. it is not a good look for them . They are not good friends …. They are broke ass losers just lookin to leech off of their money and they just taking advantage of Demi and Trev …. It’s only obvious . Noah … I can’t really say anything about bc I know nothing about him … he’s just … there …. I guess . 🤷🏻‍♀️
FA75815D-1036-41F3-A7A8-586AA882E67A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you!!!
Mondo's love yesterday 🤦‍♀️ he looks like an idiot! People probably think he's such a creep, seeing this OLD dude dressed like a 9 year old boy, all by himself, talking to himself, and getting all giddy over the rides and stuff.
What's sad is that even when he was with mysterylame, they wouldn't really interact unless he was asking her questions for his viewers.
I think if they both went together he would be FaceTiming Mysterylame right next to each other.

Really??!! Short tooth McNastyFugly Dwyer out here with no life ….has allllll the time in the world to be putting their faces on pix to make it look like they are all riding this carriage ??!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I’m sorry but Demi and Trev really need to stop associating themselves with these low-life scummy bum losers ….. it is not a good look for them . They are not good friends …. They are broke ass losers just lookin to leech off of their money and they just taking advantage of Demi and Trev …. It’s only obvious . Noah … I can’t really say anything about bc I know nothing about him … he’s just … there …. I guess . 🤷🏻‍♀️ View attachment 1701521
I think he was hinting out to Demi for all of them to go to WDW. That way she pays $$$$

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mysterylame complaining about Starbucks coffee having too much caffeine, yet still goes to Starbucks coffee 🙄 and she's having a baby 🤦‍♀️ I feel so bad for the baby because both his parents are losers.

Maybe WDW will get another downpour and fantasmic will be cancelled , OR the wifi will be so bad that Mondo's footage will be terrible. There's going to be a lot of vloggers streaming the show tonight.
That loser so called “mother” does not even take care of her own health … what makes ppl think she’s going to care about her children’s health ????? She clearly never takes Sonic to the dentist bc his teeth are all jacked up just like hers and you can smell the cavities reeking from his mouth smh ….. she doesn’t even take care of her first child and he’s like 10 years old …. Having a new baby son ain’t gonna be any different guys . C’mon now . 🙄🙄🙄 smh. She doesn’t shower … she wears the same shittty stained shirts daily and sleeps in them too … she doesn’t do her own laundry and doesn’t even wash her bed covers and sheets ….. what kind of hygiene do you think her new son is going to have if she’s gross and sloppy like this herself ??? She’s fkn disgusting .

instead of being in the Starbucks line …. You should be getting urgent dental care …. duck I wish I could level those FUCKN short teeth of yours myself!!!!
7EDDABDC-7290-47CB-8776-389049FDF35F.jpeg

Good ol’ FATT duck …. Proving again that he has
F I V E F I N G E R S on his hand …. Even in WDW…. In his own famous word ….Wowwwwwwww!!! 😱😱😳🤯 You have us all mind blown Mondo …. We just can’t believe it !!!!!! 😳😳😱…… 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️.

Heartfelt message from Mondo to all his beloved followers :

“Sorry guys … I know times are tough for everyone with inflation and all … but hey …. You still have to pay to see my IG lives bc I don’t want to ever have to get a real job in the real world ….. you naive clown followers are the ones who supply me with income so that I don’t have to work like you guys do …. So …. That being said …. Get your wallet out and pay up if you want to see my lives on IG today in WDW. Sorry not sorry. Pay me suckers 🤣🤣🤣🤣.”
CE5EF25B-B1A7-4D0E-B462-23499FDE1924.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol Mondo saying he "loves" mysterylame. He just did that because he's aware of what we say and that we call him out on his bs. We all see what an absent father he is, so he throws out fake "I love yous" so people don't see what an ass he is. Nice try Mondo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Mondo saying he "loves" mysterylame. He just did that because he's aware of what we say and that we call him out on his bs. We all see what an absent father he is, so he throws out fake "I love yous" so people don't see what an ass he is. Nice try Mondo!
For real that I love you from him was such bs . Dude we know you don’t really love her and that’s why you went to Florida to get far away from her as you can . Mystery big nose is so cringey it’s pathetic.

Subscribe to see his WDW IG coverage for today? What added value is that? There's like dozens of other influencers I can watch that are there for free. Are people really that stupid to watch his coverage? His coverage is crap and he probably won't fit on some WDW rides.

If you ever noticed, he doesn't fit on certain rides at Universal, and probably majority of the roller coasters at Six Flags.

Mysterybae is just on another level of stupid. The times she actually does story, it's useless bullshit that comes out of her mouth. It's the same type of bullshit she used to go on and on about but condensed to just a few stories now. No idea why people follow her. She has no style, is lazy, disgusting, offers absolute zero helpful info. Her feed/posts/reels have no aesthetic or style put into it.

• Haha
Have you guys ever heard of this girl thedisneypixie_ . She’s hella annoying too and guess mondo is hanging out with her today 🙄 . This girl is always complaining about this and that . Especially when it comes to merch she thinks she’s miss fashion queen judging cute merch sometimes saying it’s ugly when it’s not . Then she had this big honker and got a nose job and think she’s better than she was before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you guys ever heard of this girl thedisneypixie_ . She’s hella annoying too and guess mondo is hanging out with her today 🙄 . This girl is always complaining about this and that . Especially when it comes to merch she thinks she’s miss fashion queen judging cute merch sometimes saying it’s ugly when it’s not . Then she had this big honker and got a nose job and think she’s better than she was before 😂
All these vloggers are annoying. They should enjoy the spotlight while they can, before they start getting older and the younger generation of vloggers emerge.
Mysterylame already looks like a burnt out mom in her 40s (no offense to anyone in their 40s and with children). What I'm saying, is that she's young and looks like crap, and this has nothing to do with her pregnancy either. I guess being a spoiled lazy ass with no life and bad health habits really did a number on her. It's probably stress too, from all the tit Mondo puts her through.
Remember her stories where she was crying and thanking her mom, but then deleted them all? Yup, definitely had a fight with Mondo, or why would she post that?
You think she'll be ok with Mondo leaving her to go to the parks and hang out with these other female vloggers? 😏

Even Mario Lopez realizes how disgusting it is to be in filthy clothes all day then turn around and sleep in them day in and day out with NO SHOWER in sight !!!!! Ughh!!!!! Pinche HEDIONDA Dwyer McNasty short tooth MysterySmelly!!!!! duck she’s gross !!! 🤢🤢🤢😷😷
428E276C-BB94-4710-9C0E-F033BE8BC733.jpeg

• Haha
I really hope that one day, Disney streams their own daily shows, which would eliminate the "need" for vloggers to be the first ones to stream them.
So the show, according to Mondo, was worth putting himself more in credit card debt to fly out and see it? Oh and also leaving his very pregnant girlfriend(?) 🤔
One of you guys pointed out that he does this weird foot thing in his photos. I see it now haha
Yes! He does this a lot! He probably thinks it gives him a slimming effect.
Subscribe to see his WDW IG coverage for today? What added value is that? There's like dozens of other influencers I can watch that are there for free. Are people really that stupid to watch his coverage? His coverage is crap and he probably won't fit on some WDW rides.

If you ever noticed, he doesn't fit on certain rides at Universal, and probably majority of the roller coasters at Six Flags.

Mysterybae is just on another level of stupid. The times she actually does story, it's useless bullshit that comes out of her mouth. It's the same type of bullshit she used to go on and on about but condensed to just a few stories now. No idea why people follow her. She has no style, is lazy, disgusting, offers absolute zero helpful info. Her feed/posts/reels have no aesthetic or style put into it.
Right??? People are struggling and he has the nerve to ask people to give him money, to pay for his own expenses. I laugh at the people who give him money, or at least the ones who should know better. Like you said, we can watch the coverage for free elsewhere and without the hearing his stupid voice. His voice is so annoying 🤦‍♀️
Mysterylame had no identity of her own.
It's so cringe how their shoutouts to Demi are basically them asking for handouts from her. Her and her husband should cut ties with them immediately.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.