Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mondo is really asking what did anyone else think of the Last of Us Season Finale..
Mondo, didn’t play the game which is obviously why he is asking for other peoples opinions.

For anyone who didn’t play the game, but watched the finale, The beginning part of the story was add on, everything else went down in the game, and some crazy tit will happen for Season 2.

I hate Mondo when he ask for others opinions. Only tit comes out of his mouth.
What boggles my mind is why his followers even care of what he thinks when it comes to tv shows or movies in the 1st place. He always says everything is tit so why bother asking for his opinion?

just like with season 3 of the mandalorian. Was already talking tit when it’s only on the 2nd episode. Doesn’t like how it’s focusing on the creed which I honestly like. I wanna learn about that. Star Wars doesn’t have to have action all the time. Not to mention it’s called storytelling where it needs to built in order for the plot to happen. Mondo clearly isn’t a Star Wars fan.

I swear He makes it like whatever he says about these tv shows/movies is so important and that it matters when it doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t with Mondo’s FATT FUCKK asss!!! Mystery STANK posted on her stories how him and Sonic playing chess game together and he’s all in the background sounding all irritated and annoyed with the poor kid ….telling him to “HURRY UP!!!” 🤬😤….Basically like hurry up and make your move it’s your turn … but the way he snapped at him he is obviously annoyed with him ….that’s where she ended the post to her story … like why even post that ???? Also … why would she let Mondo’s mean asss even talk to HER son that way ??!! I’m sure there’s plenty worse where that came from…. I’ll be damned if my BF/hubby ever talked to my child who’s not theirs like that …. It would be game over for that MoFo real fkn quick !!! Dwyer McSTANK short tooth soooo in love and obsessed with Mondo tho that she could care less how he treats sonic and talks/YELLS at him !! All she cares about is breeding with his disgusting asss again to spawn a second child by his lame broke loser irritable assss!!! Fkn AssHole that he is!!! He is NOT a good person. That alone should show the world his TRUE colors and how he really is …. Not the friendly FAKE Ass he pretends to be as Cali Bae FIVE FIRES!!!! Pinche SANGRON PANZÓN!!
659A8680-F2B4-4E0C-9470-B4CFB7465E0C.jpeg

So he has shown his cringe face at Food n Wine festival at DCA. And now he shows his face again with just one food at Boysenberry at Knotts, a food which I heard it’s the most popular food at that event so far. I feel like theme parks is not in his flavor anymore. He starts to disgust and complains about the tastes of those foods, but still eating those smh. The only thing that in his flavor is Raising Cane. I don’t want to put those food in my mouth at the moment I saw that before fat ass taste that. Ohhhhh. So sweet. He shares with Villain. I told that Mondo and Villain is a true love couple, even more true than with Kirstyn.
---
I can’t with Mondo’s FATT FUCKK asss!!! Mystery STANK posted on her stories how him and Sonic playing chess game together and he’s all in the background sounding all irritated and annoyed with the poor kid ….telling him to “HURRY UP!!!” 🤬😤….Basically like hurry up and make your move it’s your turn … but the way he snapped at him he is obviously annoyed with him ….that’s where she ended the post to her story … like why even post that ???? Also … why would she let Mondo’s mean asss even talk to HER son that way ??!! I’m sure there’s plenty worse where that came from…. I’ll be damned if my BF/hubby ever talked to my child who’s not theirs like that …. It would be game over for that MoFo real fkn quick !!! Dwyer McSTANK short tooth soooo in love and obsessed with Mondo tho that she could care less how he treats sonic and talks/YELLS at him !! All she cares about is breeding with his disgusting asss again to spawn a second child by his lame broke loser irritable assss!!! Fkn AssHole that he is!!! He is NOT a good person. That alone should show the world his TRUE colors and how he really is …. Not the friendly FAKE Ass he pretends to be as Cali Bae FIVE FIRES!!!! Pinche SANGRON PANZÓN!!
View attachment 2029206
Poor kid. He should’ve been treated with a better people and better environment. His mom still blind by a grifter’s magical theme park fantasy. I will feel the annoyed pressure from my dad if he says Hurry up to me. But that moment shows Mondo don’t want to spend time with Sonic, even play time. What does he think? He thinks he should use those wasted play time into talking tit about food and and any events, and uploading new boring videos. I want to see more of his damn true color, not those fake expressions and emotions at theme parks. What he complains about anything basically show his true color, since we all know he doesn’t want anything, but still doing those for his belief, YouTube is a type of job. That’s why he has to fake his smile friendly to anything and anyone, and we see that clearly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg…..What a twisted delusional fog any woman must be in letting a disgusting FATT FUCKK like this blast her ass to his followers that she’s not back in shape yet after just having a baby in January … also to let him treat her child that’s not HIS like absolute shittt!!! Hey you obese repulsive MONSTER…. Here’s a tip … don’t offer or agree to play a board game with Sonic if you’re just gonna be grumpy AF and irritated with him the whole time!!! Yelling at him telling him to hurry up on his turn …. You FUCKN RUDE ASSHOLE!!!! The kid should have punched you in your gross hanging ass GUTTS for that one!!! 👊🏼🤬Furthermore …You have some fkn nerve and audacity showing disappointed in your baby mama for falling off her gym game … but yet you stay stuffing your face and clogging your arteries at the parks EATING JUNK on the daily!!!! What a DREAM CATCH you are !!!! 🤮🤮 SICKO FKN PIG!!!! 🐽 🤮🤮
A94C448F-60AE-4201-8170-33119019E14E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how I know Mondo is a complete idiot? He reposted some other idiots story with the caption “A New Star Wars Book”? Idiot Mondo would be like “yeah, it is huh” and post it on to this story.

Noobs, that book has been out for a very long time.
What is up with his gym selfie? I believe people who take gym selfies aren’t really working. It’s just to show off.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2029206
Mondo was probably upset cause it took forever to win. Look at the pieces left on the board. Sonic actually put up a fight and Mondo probably got butthurt cause he almost lost.
---
MysteryBae needs help if she wants another baby with him.

Also whats the reason to get in shape if you want another baby? Logic doesn't seem right there, but I dunno. Wouldn't you want to get in shape after you know you're done birthing? Or is she going for 4 and get that max government assistance?

Last edited:
  • Angry
in other words …Mondo is really saying and asking :

“Can everyone just do all the work and film and post something entertaining on their stories so that I can then RE-Post what you did and monetize off of it . Not trying to work at all myself … really just trying to make a quick Buck or Two off of others creativity and work efforts 🤑🤑….”

GET THE FUCKK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA ALREADY YOU BUMM LAZY ASS SLOB… YOU AND YOUR FKN STENCHY ASS WORN OUT OLD SHORTS AND HOODIE AND FKN BURGER KING FLATS THAT YOU LEGIT WEAR EVERYWHERE YOU GO… you’re DISGUSTING AF dude!!

Insta is tired of seeing your fake ass pretend to love Disney and STEAL and monetize off of others hard work. Enough already. Jig is up!!! Go get a REAL JOB already!!!! Mystery’s already planning baby #3 with your sorry loser ass … you’re going to need a REAL JOB eventually with a third child in the works!!!!!
256E9F06-E2FD-4B5C-BA34-E6B46C279EF1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesterday on his IG live. He said he is not excited for Toontown and that there is no hype for toontown reopening and also the ppl he’s talked also said there is no hype…. I told him he’s talking to the wrong ppl.

Mondo, would be taking photos of random people at Universal right now. His coverage is focused on crowds? What is the point of this? All he does is walk around, smelling like 💩 and try to sound important that SNW is packed 🙃.

• Haha
Yesterday on his IG live. He said he is not excited for Toontown and that there is no hype for toontown reopening and also the ppl he’s talked also said there is no hype…. I told him he’s talking to the wrong ppl.
Not excited for Toontown?🤣🤣🤣 How many times did I see that fake attitude before? Many many times. He will waddle around Toontown for 2-3 hours to show details about the land. I know his minions will listen to whatever he says. If he doesn’t like something, they don’t like something as same as him

Not excited for Toontown?🤣🤣🤣 How many times did I see that fake attitude before? Many many times. He will waddle around Toontown for 2-3 hours to show details about the land. I know his minions will listen to whatever he says. If he doesn’t like something, they don’t like something as same as him
Yep he’s not excited. He also said that he just filmed a new toontown video and while editing it, he decided he wasn’t going to post it because he wasn’t excited about it….

then he post this, this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
So Mondo at Toontown today. He said he’s not excited for Toontown, no hype?? But actually stepping in Toontown and live streaming today? Like I said, it’s fake. He always step one step ahead of everybody. I thought tomorrow is the official day, today for private media event, and then soft opening. I watched 5 mins of his livestream, and felt uncomfortable. Lots of Wowwww, What the heck, Whatttttt. He probably stay at that land for 2-3 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh I thought you weren’t all hyped up or excited about Toon Town reopening MONDO??!! Why was your ass there today l??? You sound all mad bc Toon town is closed due to the special media event and you didn’t make the cut on the invite list !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ppsshh… you fkn fake ass …. I’m so happy Disney wants absolutely NOTHING to do with your ass and you’re never on their social media invite list. You always have to be someone’s plus 1 to get into these special events . You talk sooo much smack about Disney all the time ..how you’re not hyped for this and that … yet when someone lets you tag along with them bc they have special access …. You’re soooo amazed and Just wowwwing at everything you see !!!! 😡😡

You are the scummiest most fakest so called Disney influencer that ever existed. You’ve played and scammed everybody long enough … you FATT ASS!!!! Get a REAL JOB already!!!
6F2BC1AF-1A7B-43B0-A005-AAA08120D77F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I’m sorry, not Mondo at Disneyland while MB with the 2 kids at Target POSTING AT THE SAME TIME. Be with your family jeez

These people are delusional!!! View attachment 2039570
Rite ??!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ meanwhile STANK baby mama on her stories talking about how she should really be better at changing baby’s diaper in the morning after he has peed in it all night bc it has occurred to her and she realizes now that a full diaper of pee from the previous night and the day will equal a Major poop Blow-out the next day … 💩💩…. Umm … I’m sorry … what did she say ???? 🧐🧐

Soooo…. You’re telling me… that you don’t change your baby’s diaper in am when he wakes up or throughout the day either … bc you mentioned he’s been having a lot of blow -outs lately that you said you’re getting really tired of but you yourself admitted you need to change his diaper more often ….excuse me ??? You went to Target in the afternoon from what your stories show …. You mean to tell me … you took baby with you out in public in a full diaper full of pee and most likely poo too from the night before ….But you’re tired of his blow-outs when you take him out ??!!! Omg …. I knew you guys would be disgusting when it came to new baby’s hygiene and health !!!! And like that …. You are ready for baby #3?!!! You are something else!!!!!!!!! 🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢 that poor baby’s behind must be all rash and no more skin!!!! You guys are fkn incompetent irresponsible and extremely careless I swear dude !!!!! Smh 🤬🤬🤬
8275918C-A820-41B5-B1EC-A1FF748F84B8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.