Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im finding her harder and harder to believe tbh, she's had the same size glutes since atleast 2017 when she started her Instagram, no other pictures from before this, she's also constantly Shredded and claims she's bulking yet has 24/7 visible abs, I can't see how she could grow her glutes that big without losing her abs for atleast a period of time, anyone else think it may be implants?
she posts throwbacks and comparisons to showdrastic changes but if you scroll backat the time her posts were the same not like the “before” she’s is then posting. I saw her in tesco once she doesn’t look like her pics at all body wise

Reactions: 1
she posts throwbacks and comparisons to showdrastic changes but if you scroll backat the time her posts were the same not like the “before” she’s is then posting. I saw her in tesco once she doesn’t look like her pics at all body wise
Thank god other people see it, people from cork/Ireland in general are very slow to call her out especially on her own thread, yes she might be a nice girl but it's completely false and damaging.

This swimsuit fit around the crotch area though.... 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
her whole post is so embarrassing, she really thought she did something with the mirror but it just looks desperate and ridiculous. her content is clearly marketed towards the men from her OF now, people who are interesting in helping girls with fitness don’t post things like this

Reactions: 3
her whole post is so embarrassing, she really thought she did something with the mirror but it just looks desperate and ridiculous. her content is clearly marketed towards the men from her OF now, people who are interesting in helping girls with fitness don’t post things like this
Too busy messing around with mirrors that she's almost missed her flight 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Is Scarlettvfit being coached by Ben from evolution training? Has she finally seen sense and hired a coach? Omg

Why is Georgie gyms pretending she’s got loads of new followers- over 1000 on 24 hours. She’s buying bots AND likes. How bloody embarrassing. She’s seriously pissing me off recently. She’s so aggressive and rude and her content is boring as fuk. And she thinks she’s better than everyone else but she’s just works out a lot and diets. And isn’t very photogenic. Rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot stand her 😂 she needs her own thread
Why is Georgie gyms pretending she’s got loads of new followers- over 1000 on 24 hours. She’s buying bots AND likes. How bloody embarrassing. She’s seriously pissing me off recently. She’s so aggressive and rude and her content is boring as fuk. And she thinks she’s better than everyone else but she’s just works out a lot and diets. And isn’t very photogenic. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 6
Georgie gyms “here’s my what I ate in a day yesterday 1600 calories“. Yep, exactly the same as what you’ve eaten all week! Bbboooorrrrriiinnnggg.

Reactions: 4
Georgie gyms “here’s my what I ate in a day yesterday 1600 calories“. Yep, exactly the same as what you’ve eaten all week! Bbboooorrrrriiinnnggg.
can someone make a thread of her? i have a cat just like hers and love him to bits but even i’m sick of the sight of her cats

Yet apparently this means she’s gaining 300 followers a day. By doing th same thing she’s done for the last year, Okay. It’s just ridiculous- wasn’t that so 2019 to buy followers anyway.
Please someone make a thread.

Reactions: 2
059845B5-9F3C-461D-B110-923263069409.png
We ALL know she’s eating 1600 cals right now because she tells us every day. But she’s saying she only ate 400 cals yesterday out of fear of overeating at dinner. That’s not “dieting” that’s disordered

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.