Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish this thread was more active but I think we’re just all too busy at the gym and weighing food. I can sense it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This fitness influencer really annoys me posting her bloats after eating. No that’s not normal
This fitness influencer really annoys me posting her bloats after eating. No that’s not normal
She gets on my nerves she posts loads of shorts of the same things on tiktok before she posts the recipe yawnnnn annoying af

She gets on my nerves she posts loads of shorts of the same things on tiktok before she posts the recipe yawnnnn annoying af
Sorry to that I will add she always says she is in a calorie deficit but doesn’t ever appear to actually lose body fat the percentage of which looks quite high

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
is emmafituk’s hair real? if it is, it needs a chop, it looks dead and tit. if it’s not she needs them taking out, they look dead and tit

Reactions: 2
Kerry didn't place and im not surprised, she needs to sack that coach off he's dieted her into the ground and she completely lost her condition. She looked great in check in pictures but the contrast between her and the others she was stood next to was stark. She looked better 2019 when she got her pro card in the first place!

Reactions: 3
is emmafituk’s hair real? if it is, it needs a chop, it looks dead and tit. if it’s not she needs them taking out, they look dead and tit
They’re extensions. It gives me the ick when she trains with her hair down, and her hair is practically on the floor 🤢

Reactions: 3
Kerry didn't place and im not surprised, she needs to sack that coach off he's dieted her into the ground and she completely lost her condition. She looked great in check in pictures but the contrast between her and the others she was stood next to was stark. She looked better 2019 when she got her pro card in the first place!
Apparently she placed 9th…. She’s shared nothing yet so clearly though she would place top 3 and is working out what to say

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I’m pretty new here and this thread seemed the best place to ask. Can anyone recommend anyone that posts meal inspo? High calorie/protein & simple? Need some fresh ideas 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I’m pretty new here and this thread seemed the best place to ask. Can anyone recommend anyone that posts meal inspo? High calorie/protein & simple? Need some fresh ideas 🙂🙂🙂
I like emthenutritionist for recipes. They're usually pretty easy. I ate the Caesar salad for about 2 weeks straight because the dressing was so good and easy

I m ow Tally Rye is all about intuitive exercise and eating and no restriction but is this really the way to go in terms of health etc?
To be honest, she is very fit - I think being a size 10 doesn't make you healthier than someone on the curvier side.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, she is very fit - I think being a size 10 doesn't make you healthier than someone on the curvier side.
This!! I'm a 10 and I couldn't walk up the stairs without getting out of breath like it's disgraceful. There are people bigger than me who would be deemed 'plus size' who are waaaaay fitter than I am! How you look has nothing to do with health.

Reactions: 4
I must say, when I look at Kerry Sexton her face looks so emaciated, but then when you look at her physique, obviously yes it is extremely lean, but it looks in stage condition. I guess all the body fat just comes from her face which I haven't seen much before

I've created a new thread and popped it in the Instagram thread instead 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.