Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we feel about Waffles with Leila leaving her radiography job with the NHS to be a FT influencer? Sad that she said she'd probably never do it yet here we are...

the fact that scarlett has just openly said she’s going to hop on a cycle at some point…
Oh don't believe a word she says though. This is also the girl that says she doesn't need a coach so she's just silly.

How do we feel about Waffles with Leila leaving her radiography job with the NHS to be a FT influencer? Sad that she said she'd probably never do it yet here we are...

Oh don't believe a word she says though. This is also the girl that says she doesn't need a coach so she's just silly.
i can’t stand that leila, something about her face just annoys me

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch teddygirllifts? So aggressive…she’s probably on par with georgiefits for eye rolling

Does anyone watch teddygirllifts? So aggressive…she’s probably on par with georgiefits for eye rolling
I’ve just had a look and she’s not my cup of tea. Lots of negativity and you’re doing this “FOOKIN” wrong! 🤨 Just do a reel saying “correct RDL form” then, clowns.

Reactions: 1
Why does Georgie gyms always yank her leggings up so high? I’m no cameltoe shamer but I am fed up of seeing her labia every day. She seems to revel in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does Georgie gyms always yank her leggings up so high? I’m no cameltoe shamer but I am fed up of seeing her labia every day. She seems to revel in it!

You answered your own question with the last sentence 😅😂

• Haha
Some of these instagrammers in isolation are absolutely nuts! 200 laps of their apartment just to hit a step goal?! I'm hoping this is a joke.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think this 10k cult is a bit mental. Do they really think 10,000 steps around a little apartment is better for you than 6000 brisk steps over a hilly park?

Reactions: 4
I admit to having had a slightly (very, if you ask my coach 🙄) unhealthy mindset with getting my 10k steps over the last 4/5 years. Lockdown and having to isolate right at the start actually did me a wooooooorld of good to get out of that mentality!

Georgiegyms content is tit. All she shows is god awful food, outfits that barely many of us could/would feel comfortable wearing and those bloody cats. No one gives a duck if it’s Winky or whatever the other one is called!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.