Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes needing to get that phone to a charger.
That was me 😂 but yes I did, I was too tired and played chicken with it and got down to 2% before my partner kicked me off the sofa to go charge it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the time of year when fitness influencers talk about cutting that's why they are all on a low calorie diet. I've noticed how some of this fitness influencers can trigger eating disorders including Courtney black. Burning off the calories to eat ...a low calorie deficit is not healthy.

Reactions: 1
It's the time of year when fitness influencers talk about cutting that's why they are all on a low calorie diet. I've noticed how some of this fitness influencers can trigger eating disorders including Courtney black. Burning off the calories to eat ...a low calorie deficit is not healthy.
Isn’t bikini comp season soon? I only follow a few coaches who are very secretive about numbers because they’re not toxic a**holes.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t bikini comp season soon? I only follow a few coaches who are very secretive about numbers because they’re not toxic a**holes.
Yeah probably! I unfollowed LOADS of people ... I hardly have any fitness influencers now and I feel better for it .

How did Scarlett win her categories??? She’s tiny!
Looked like she was the only girl in one of the classes. No other girls looked to be on stage and usually they call up 2nd &3rd before first,it was just her when they called first

Yeah just rewatched te story the commentator literally says “and Scarlett is our winner and she’s the only athlete in open class A”

Looked like she was the only girl in one of the classes. No other girls looked to be on stage and usually they call up 2nd &3rd before first,it was just her when they called first

Yeah just rewatched te story the commentator literally says “and Scarlett is our winner and she’s the only athlete in open class A”
It's not even a competition if nobody else is in your class - and I say that for any kind of sport, not just bodybuilding. She got a prize for showing up and paying her entrance fee.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody follow fitnesswithfiona_pt? She's on prep right now and honestly looks so ill facially, she has all those lines that anorexics get when there's no fat in their face

Does anybody follow fitnesswithfiona_pt? She's on prep right now and honestly looks so ill facially, she has all those lines that anorexics get when there's no fat in their face
Oh my word I just looked - her face!

Holy moly, I thought I looked ill when I dropped my bodyfat. I only hope she sees the light before she goes any lower. Her coach needs to be fired.

Holy moly, I thought I looked ill when I dropped my bodyfat. I only hope she sees the light before she goes any lower. Her coach needs to be fired.

I follow her coach and there’s a few of the her clients I’m massively 😳😳😳 about. Including Erin herself 😂 I know you need to get lean to compete but….

Does everyone remember when Grace fit guide was popular? In all fairness at least her workout plans encouraged strength compared to Courtney black where girls are going stick thin and anorexic with abs. There is a massive rise in eating disorders right now and Courtney black isn't good .

Does everyone remember when Grace fit guide was popular? In all fairness at least her workout plans encouraged strength compared to Courtney black where girls are going stick thin and anorexic with abs. There is a massive rise in eating disorders right now and Courtney black isn't good .
she has her own thread, she’s a horrific fitness influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.