Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh when it comes to her it feels like a never-ending rant right? Totally agree with everything you've said. She needs to realise she built her following being an ED account so the only way to get past that is to start a new one. I love as well that she says that she's absolutely thriving now yet comes on nearly daily saying her mental health is bad, her skin picking is acting up etc etc. You aren't fooling us haha.
I can almost place money on it too that she's lying about getting her periods back and about supposedly eating upwards of 3000 cals. I've been at this game for a while now and these are the things followers want to hear so that the 'influencer' can appear holier than though.
It genuinely grosses me out that she is working with clients that clearly have past or present ED's. Extremely unprofessional. These girls need proper ED psychologists, NOT Scarlett.
Haha now I've turned it into a rant and I haven't even seen her stories today 😂
Exactly this! How can anyone say they’re in the best place they’ve ever been but skin picking and sleeping on average 3 hours a night? And don’t get me started on the fact she’s ‘prepping’ but doesn’t have a show date yet aka she wants to diet and lose weight but doesn’t want to say that because she’ll get called out as having an issue. Are there any genuine fitness accounts out there anymore?

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! How can anyone say they’re in the best place they’ve ever been but skin picking and sleeping on average 3 hours a night? And don’t get me started on the fact she’s ‘prepping’ but doesn’t have a show date yet aka she wants to diet and lose weight but doesn’t want to say that because she’ll get called out as having an issue. Are there any genuine fitness accounts out there anymore?
Not to mention the carb depletion she did last week apparently.

Reactions: 3
Zoeywrightfitness. Followed her for years

Georgiegyms puts up a question in her story asking people where they’re from. The next day makes a snarky comment that she has 200-300 DMs from people telling her where they’re from!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey all!
Just chiming in to say I've been finding myself more and more triggered by Scarlett and her content atm. I've been reporting her ED based content because if I'm feeling like this (and usually it takes a lot to trigger me), I can't be alone.
If you're feeling this way too remember there is always the option to report; perhaps it's the only way we can get through to her that the messages she is putting out there aren't okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone follow thefitlondoner? She’s a cross fitter and a lawyer, just watching her stories makes me feel exhausted :ROFLMAO: I like her, she’s privileged AF but she’s a great one to follow if you’re after someone who eats properly, works out and has a real job and life outside of fitness and their own backside:m

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow thefitlondoner? She’s a cross fitter and a lawyer, just watching her stories makes me feel exhausted :ROFLMAO: I like her, she’s privileged AF but she’s a great one to follow if you’re after someone who eats properly, works out and has a real job and life outside of fitness and their own backside:m
she was one of the first fitness people i followed! i love her account, never really thought of the privileged thing but i kinda see what you mean.
but yeah i love her too

Reactions: 2
These fitness instagrammers are getting incredibly preachy. If you were new to working out it would be hugely demotivating. I wish they’d stop acting like they’ve never used a “booty band” or done x, y or z that is now no longer in fashion. Traditional exercises and smaller programmes are back in so the ones who were doing stupid exercises are now acting like traditionalists 🤦🏼‍♀️ We don’t need 1000 videos on how to do a reverse lunge. Most of them need an education so they have a chance of some quality content instead of jumping on every single bandwagon. Stay in your lane you wedgied wenches 🤣

Reactions: 7
Better Being Steph mentioned her sister's 30th birthday party was last night (they live together) and I thought I bet Steph doesn't go...

Turns out I was right.... all because she can't seem to stay awake after 10pm (but happy to get up at 5:30am to workout).....live little, let your hair down, it's ONE night ffs. I travelled half way across the world for my sister's 21st birthday party (Aus to uk), wouldn't have dreamed of missing it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
sophie aj has just posted that she's stopping competing, due to injuries. Wonder if she'll lay off the juice and put some bodyfat on

Reactions: 1
sophie aj has just posted that she's stopping competing, due to injuries. Wonder if she'll lay off the juice and put some bodyfat on
Damn I feel for the girl. Would be so hard if your life was focused so heavily on competing but your body wasn't on the same wavelength. Will be interesting to see her next move.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me if we see a lot more people quit competing soon- there have been a few high profile bodybuilders who have recently either died or revealed their health issues due to steroids and competing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It wouldn't surprise me if we see a lot more people quit competing soon- there have been a few high profile bodybuilders who have recently either died or revealed their health issues due to steroids and competing.
There's quite a few people quitting hannah and her boyfriend have quit interesting to see she's posted a lot about fertility.

I think women are starting to question a lot

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.