Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that georgiegyms is bizarre, they don’t seem to have a life other than extreme training for no reason. I always see her “dressing up to stay in” I just feel like she’s sad

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that georgiegyms is bizarre, they don’t seem to have a life other than extreme training for no reason. I always see her “dressing up to stay in” I just feel like she’s sad

She’s annoying me more and more as time goes on

She needs her own thread

Reactions: 6
She deffo needs her own thread. The whole picking a chocolate everyday out a tub is getting boring now 🙄

• Haha
She deffo needs her own thread. The whole picking a chocolate everyday out a tub is getting boring now 🙄
So boring. why does she think anyone is interested? Plus her content is really repetitive. I don't know why she's so against sharing anything to do with her business.

Astrid Harris latest reel where she has PISTACHIO little moons and says ‘it’s got, like, little chocolate chips in it’

It’s got pistachio pieces in it darling

Dear me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed Ellsfitness & Sania have fell out? Can't see them following each other anymore

Reactions: 1
I'm confused.... Tally said that she was under no obligation to show us her new Abercrombe clothes yet her photos say "ad-gifted"....?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, the clothes are a no from me. And I bet they cost a fortune! 🤮
"I never really wear them" and "they asked to send me a few pieces" is ringing alarm bells in my head. If she doesn't wear that brand how did they know to send her free things?

I'm confused.... Tally said that she was under no obligation to show us her new Abercrombe clothes yet her photos say "ad-gifted"....?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, the clothes are a no from me. And I bet they cost a fortune! 🤮
A gifted item is technically an ad (according to the ASA) because the free item is a form of payment. This means the person needs to declare it is an 'ad', even if they haven't been paid (with money) for a campaign. A lot of influencers use ad-gifted to indicated the item was a gift because 'gifted' isn't a term that the ASA recognises. If she just said 'gifted', she's not following the rules as it needs to be declared 'ad', even if its not an advertisement as part of a paid campaign.

Hope that makes sense

Did anyone see Jade Joselyn's latest video? Apparently she was planning to compete in two weeks time, but has just decided not to because of travel restrictions and quarantine. No way is she stage lean or even resembling 2 weeks out?! She would not have been ready unless she ate 200 calories a day for a fortnight. I'm not sure how she thought she was ready to step in stage?

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Scarlett is triggered today….
I get she’s annoyed but some of her clients very clearly do still have EDs and sorry but she regularly posts transformations of herself from deep in to her ED to now but then complains that people see her as a recovery account? Of course they do when her whole page if you will is about RECOVERING from an ED to becoming a bodybuilder. If you don’t want to be associated with your ED then don’t talk about it, don’t mention it and don’t posts photos of you when you were in it. Simple. Getting angry at people mentioning something you’re actively posting about makes absolutely no sense and having had an ED myself I embrace that part of my life as something that has shaped who I am, not get angry when questioned. Sorry for the rant!😂

I get she’s annoyed but some of her clients very clearly do still have EDs and sorry but she regularly posts transformations of herself from deep in to her ED to now but then complains that people see her as a recovery account? Of course they do when her whole page if you will is about RECOVERING from an ED to becoming a bodybuilder. If you don’t want to be associated with your ED then don’t talk about it, don’t mention it and don’t posts photos of you when you were in it. Simple. Getting angry at people mentioning something you’re actively posting about makes absolutely no sense and having had an ED myself I embrace that part of my life as something that has shaped who I am, not get angry when questioned. Sorry for the rant!😂
completely agree. she fucks me off no end

Gosh when it comes to her it feels like a never-ending rant right? Totally agree with everything you've said. She needs to realise she built her following being an ED account so the only way to get past that is to start a new one. I love as well that she says that she's absolutely thriving now yet comes on nearly daily saying her mental health is bad, her skin picking is acting up etc etc. You aren't fooling us haha.
I can almost place money on it too that she's lying about getting her periods back and about supposedly eating upwards of 3000 cals. I've been at this game for a while now and these are the things followers want to hear so that the 'influencer' can appear holier than though.
It genuinely grosses me out that she is working with clients that clearly have past or present ED's. Extremely unprofessional. These girls need proper ED psychologists, NOT Scarlett.
Haha now I've turned it into a rant and I haven't even seen her stories today 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.