Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow ellena_fit? I don't know where she's sprouted from but her recipes are so inaccurate its like she doesn't check the content she makes. Seems to always get trolled on tiktok not so much on her insta. I've seen other things she's shared about calories and macros that just aren't quite right as if she doesn't understand what she's doing

Does anyone follow ellena_fit? I don't know where she's sprouted from but her recipes are so inaccurate its like she doesn't check the content she makes. Seems to always get trolled on tiktok not so much on her insta. I've seen other things she's shared about calories and macros that just aren't quite right as if she doesn't understand what she's doing
Don't know her, just had a quick look at her insta, great clickbait captions on her videos "Crisps that help you lose fat" what hahah

Don't know her, just had a quick look at her insta, great clickbait captions on her videos "Crisps that help you lose fat" what hahah
Yes ridiculous clickbait too! Dull as dishwater to be fair, you'll probably never look again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
all her recipes are like 4 portions with not much food so she can make the calories and macros look better - its like giving a brownie recipe called - 10 calorie brownies (((per crumb)))

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah potentially. She does have older videos where she does a lot more weight so dunno. I wouldn't say her glutes look like implants, she hs pretty wide hips so easier for her to have big glutes. Also she really knows her angles.
I agree . I think it’s just genetics and really knowing her angles!

Imagine putting self timer on, getting ready to pose for a pic for your big IG audience but not even making sure your shorts are on properly 🥲
Petty I know but the girl irritates the hell out of me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to follow her (FitToLift) years ago.
Outside of fitness, the times I have met her she's lovely, fun and knowledgeable in her words and training and is qualified. But after I had competed in a BB show, and was still bigger/heavier than her, she made a post about feeling fluffy/higher body fat and she looked EXACTLY like that post you put up. She is triggering and has not recovered from her eating disorder at all, which is a real shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Scarlett immediately needs her account taking away from her after tonight’s ramble
Literally! I had genuine anxiety after watching that. The sheer disrespect she has for her followers and lack of professionalism (I really really hope that ramble put people off of wanting to be coached by her) and also I think maybe just lack of life experience and being young is not working in her favour.
She needs to get off of social media and sort her head out for a little while, and maybe do a bit of growing up and be in the real world.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Kim French fitness? I used to follow her years ago when she started first. I don't follow hardly any fitness accounts anymore, but I just checked Kim’s page, and she now has 1.4M followers!!!

Is Alicia Gardner actually qualified to be doing this? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why do competitors think that being an IFBB Pro's is a qualification to be an online coach?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she still extremely thin? Same reason people who have lost weight think they can be an online coach a la astrid harris

Wooowww did anyone else know Nikki Blacketter and Teddy broke up (posted on her latest IG story)? Between that and losing Max I really feel for the girl.

• Sad
i wonder why scarlett only ever seems to work out at home rather than goign to the gym. especially for a body builder it seems quite weird?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.