Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlett didn't place - thank GOD, hopefully she sees sense and puts some mass on her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she’s said in a q&a that she won’t be bulking and has no intentions on bulking… ever. maybe today had changed her mind🤨
Unfortunately the days of skinny bikini girls with a pretty face are long over, judges are looking for a decent level of glute / hams / back development muscle. Unless she puts on some serious size during off-season she will not place well in future competitions. I honestly can’t see a coach working with her unless she acknowledges that weight gain is a necessity!

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately the days of skinny bikini girls with a pretty face are long over, judges are looking for a decent level of glute / hams / back development muscle. Unless she puts on some serious size during off-season she will not place well in future competitions. I honestly can’t see a coach working with her unless she acknowledges that weight gain is a necessity!
I'm dead that she'd... rather do a cycle than actually put on some body fat and work for it. The girl wants to stay lean forever and did a story the other day saying fat gain isn't necessary in an off season. Levels of fat gain is quite debatable but Christ she needs some healthy fat on her and a LOT more muscle. She's definitely not over her ED imo

Plus she bends over SO much in her back pose. It's insane

Reactions: 1
Yep totally agree! I need to look away but goddamit I just can't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually quite like Dan wellburn, I know a few people that were coached by him. I wasn’t too impressed by Alex today!
Maybe it's just me but I would struggle to be coached by a 21 year old, no matter how clued-up they seem to be. They would just lack real life experience and maybe even book smarts to a degree.

"Nothing shredded about this physique"?!! You can see her ribs!! I know she's comparing herself to competitiors at the Arnolds this weekend but still she looks better than the average person even though this is her with "body fat". She's deluded and enough to give anyone an eating disorder!

Attachments

"Nothing shredded about this physique"?!! You can see her ribs!! I know she's comparing herself to competitiors at the Arnolds this weekend but still she looks better than the average person even though this is her with "body fat". She's deluded and enough to give anyone an eating disorder!
She literally looks like a regular person. I hate how some competitors act like a regular body fat percentage is bad. The way she says "extra" body fat... like that's how I look. And most fit people look. It's a healthy body fat amount. I think it's such a bizarre mentality to have.

Reactions: 3
She literally looks like a regular person. I hate how some competitors act like a regular body fat percentage is bad. The way she says "extra" body fat... like that's how I look. And most fit people look. It's a healthy body fat amount. I think it's such a bizarre mentality to have.
I reckon she's feeling inferior to those girls at the Arnolds/PCA this weekend. She doesnt need to justify herself.... I'm wondering who she's trying to convince more.... herself or her followers?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.