Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any reason that Georgia and Harv moved in so early.... they are sleeping on the floor because they don't even have a bed? And obviously they have no Internet to do their jobs. Would you not just stay with your Mum a little longer until they at least had a bed?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ odd.

P.s. All the screaming... I'd give the video a miss if anyone was planning on watching it. You'd think they were the first people in the world to have bought a house!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is there any reason that Georgia and Harv moved in so early.... they are sleeping on the floor because they don't even have a bed? And obviously they have no Internet to do their jobs. Would you not just stay with your Mum a little longer until they at least had a bed?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ odd.

P.s. All the screaming... I'd give the video a miss if anyone was planning on watching it. You'd think they were the first people in the world to have bought a house!
My ex-husband has done the same thing. Moved into his house with no furniture, no carpets or anything. He has his kitchen sorted but that's about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ooooohhhhh Lexi Deyoung and Will split - does anyone know why?
I watched her video this morning too and noticed she left the love life question we were all waiting for til the end! 🤣 they seemed to have split up quite a few months ago now.... June I think? I think she went awol on insta.

One thing though... She claims to be eating in a surplus and contemplating a full on bulk/growing season...yeah, I'll believe that when I see it! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

In the word's of ScarlettVfit 4 days out from a show:
'I quite like carb depletion because I don't feel so heavy'.

Please someone blackmail me into blocking myself from this girl I can't look away and it's driving me insane.

In the word's of ScarlettVfit 4 days out from a show:
'I quite like carb depletion because I don't feel so heavy'.

Please someone blackmail me into blocking myself from this girl I can't look away and it's driving me insane.
It's such an introverted world. Her 'progress' pic on her feed is just a masterclass in lighting, tan and posture/poses. It's really sad. Taking a step back from this industry was the best thing I ever did, and I'd recommend it to anyone to preserve their sanity.

Her rant about pro pics is completely unprofessional. The pics show no muscle tone as you have none.

Her rant about pro pics is completely unprofessional. The pics show no muscle tone as you have none.
agree! she comes across as very defensive all the time
i asked her if she was planning on doing a bulk after her staying she will have the same conditioning as another competitor, and her response was “why?”

i asked with a smiley face etc to not come across in a bitchy way and all i got was a one worded answer
good luck to any clients she takes on

It's so clear she's swapped her illness for another restrictive obsession. Does she have a coach? I'd be very worried about her if I was them.

It's so clear she's swapped her illness for another restrictive obsession. Does she have a coach? I'd be very worried about her if I was them.
No coach, obviously because any sane one would set her straight I'd hope! It's so sad

First time poster here but I honestly feel like Scarlett got lucky with her first show and is going to have a huge wake up call in future shows! She clearly doesn’t have a coach because she knows that any self respecting coach would tell her she shouldn’t compete and needs to deal with her issues first (not to mention that she needs to take a long improvement season) It’s really sad how she can’t see she’s using competing mask her Ed behaviours and gets defensive when challenged

Reactions: 4
Hasn't she literally just competed though?
She has, and is still going. I think she has been dieting for like 26 weeks or something, with a particularly brutal last few months on poverty calories to get rid of her lower stomach which isn't playing ball. I don't know how she does it, but I feel like it's really taking it's toll now :(

099F996E-EEFA-4143-995C-439C51364908.jpeg

I can’t believe people act and dress like this in public and aren’t embarrassed… and call it fashion???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.