James Smith #7 Mullet man, please swipe up for my premium plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes he actually makes alright remarks like not often or completely but I didn't hate the stuff he said on covid today. But I do think bad language is uncouth and I was always told people that swear do because they don't have the vocab to articulate themselves effectively.
Screenshot_20210924-221727_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Sometimes he actually makes alright remarks like not often or completely but I didn't hate the stuff he said on covid today. But I do think bad language is uncouth and I was always told people that swear do because they don't have the vocab to articulate themselves effectively.
View attachment 779567
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you're offended. His swearing is off putting and just makes him look like a meathead. If you need swear words to make your point then you're not very good at expressing yourself. It's 2021, it's not edgy or shocking to swear. We've all heard those words before. Just makes you look like a teenager trying to be grown up.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 779567
Until he made his misogynist rant about “mum tums”, I was a follower of his and was genuinely interested in signing up to his fitness plan. He really believes that all customers need to be agreeing with his every offensive word and anyone else is just a hater who aren’t buying his stuff anyway so he doesn’t care. He is so wrong and it’s a really stupid way to run a business, especially in such an oversaturated market.

edited to include this screen shot - man, could his ego get any bigger 🤣 I have second hand embarrassment for him!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Until he made his misogynist rant about “mum tums”, I was a follower of his and was genuinely interested in signing up to his fitness plan. He really believes that all customers need to be agreeing with his every offensive word and anyone else is just a hater who aren’t buying his stuff anyway so he doesn’t care. He is so wrong and it’s a really stupid way to run a business, especially in such an oversaturated market.

edited to include this screen shot - man, could his ego get any bigger 🤣 I have second hand embarrassment for him!
That's the kind of bollocks this guy had to listen to every year.

Wouldn't be out of place with buzzword fuckwits on this show.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He’s actually a pretty damaged person deep down. Any good woman is smart enough to run a mile

Reactions: 15
I think he's lost in London. London has a lot of cool gyms (if you believe gyms can be cool) but they all already kind of have their IG people attached to them. And, as annoying as most of them are, they are all really fit. Like, impressively fit. So he can't go and hang out there because he's just some chubby guy who played rugby 10 years ago and doesn't train much.

Winter is coming. What's someone who can't go to a gym because he's not fit enough, and can't just make content riding his skateboard around a beach to do?

Dubai, I reckon. But then he's not an influencer is he, and who goes to Dubai...

Tough times. You hate to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he's lost in London. London has a lot of cool gyms (if you believe gyms can be cool) but they all already kind of have their IG people attached to them. And, as annoying as most of them are, they are all really fit. Like, impressively fit. So he can't go and hang out there because he's just some chubby guy who played rugby 10 years ago and doesn't train much.

Winter is coming. What's someone who can't go to a gym because he's not fit enough, and can't just make content riding his skateboard around a beach to do?

Dubai, I reckon. But then he's not an influencer is he, and who goes to Dubai...

Tough times. You hate to see it.
Totally agree with this. Some of the expensive gyms or boutique studios in London have trainers that are basically celebrities in themselves. They are incredibly fit and a lot of them compete in crossfit style competitions along with being incredible teachers. Personally I'm way more inspired by these people who work incredibly hard, are dedicated to their profession and don't belittle people who want to learn from them rather than this man child.

Reactions: 9

What did he say about mum tums

Reactions: 3
You're not allowed to not like your mum tum because his mum couldn't have kids naturally and some people would love a kid and mum tum....

But then he has also said he wouldn't date someone that had a belly sooo

Reactions: 9
That you are ungrateful if you have kids and have a mum tum because at least you have kids and how dare you care about your looks.

I wrote a long comment at the time in reply to it, asking him is that the same then for anyone else who trains or diets to improve their looks; maybe someone who wants bigger arm muscles shouldn’t because at least they have arms. I also pointed out that the medical term for a lot of “mum tums” is diastasis recti and it is ab muscles that have literally separated and won’t go back together by themselves. On top of how it looks, it also causes back pain, hernias, urinating problems, involuntarily soiling, intercourse issues along with other things. So it’s not always about looks, but even if it is, that’s a woman’s prerogative and how dare he chat such rubbish about something that is nothing to do with him.
Strangely I didn’t get a reply, he deleted my comment and blocked me…
Felt good to get it off my chest again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

What did he say about mum
That you are ungrateful if you have kids and have a mum tum because at least you have kids and how dare you care about your looks.

I wrote a long comment at the time in reply to it, asking him is that the same then for anyone else who trains or diets to improve their looks; maybe someone who wants bigger arm muscles shouldn’t because at least they have arms. I also pointed out that the medical term for a lot of “mum tums” is diastasis recti and it is ab muscles that have literally separated and won’t go back together by themselves. On top of how it looks, it also causes back pain, hernias, urinating problems, involuntarily soiling, intercourse issues along with other things. So it’s not always about looks, but even if it is, that’s a woman’s prerogative and how dare he chat such rubbish about something that is nothing to do with him.
Strangely I didn’t get a reply, he deleted my comment and blocked me…
Felt good to get it off my chest again 🤣
Good for u what a dick I hate when any male pt speaks on periods or women's bodies.

You're not allowed to not like your mum tum because his mum couldn't have kids naturally and some people would love a kid and mum tum....

But then he has also said he wouldn't date someone that had a belly sooo
Me and my mum tum wouldn't touch him with direns dick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just hope he never has the privilege to give a women a 'mum tum' or gets given the right to be a parent at all.

Feel sorry enough for his nephew

Reactions: 8
What did he say about mum

Good for u what a dick I hate when any male pt speaks on periods or women's bodies.

Me and my mum tum wouldn't touch him with direns dick
You may hate males talking about periods but that only shows your ignorance and possibly sexism.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You may hate males talking about periods but that only shows your ignorance and possibly sexism.
You think? Cos I dont mind when my male doctor talks about periods I could listen all day but a male pt who has or maybe doesn't have a diploma in nutrition

no thanks

Reactions: 17
You think? Cos I dont mind when my male doctor talks about periods I could listen all day but a male pt who has or maybe doesn't have a diploma in nutrition

no thanks
So not ANY male pt then?
just unqualified people?
Or does an unqualified female not count?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.