Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quite popular stef nadine she coached Hannah butler, who went back and fourth with her
She's definitely a good coach, but not sure Sophie Austin quite sticks to her plan like she should if she wants to get serious results. Xx

Reactions: 2
I was going to ask does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) Team Nadine Fitness, she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?!

She's definitely a good coach, but not sure Sophie Austin quite sticks to her plan like she should if she wants to get serious results. Xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.