Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their YouTube house tour and within the first minute when they started "talking as Lola" it drove me mad and that was the first video I've seen from them. So much going on 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I watched their YouTube house tour and within the first minute when they started "talking as Lola" it drove me mad and that was the first video I've seen from them. So much going on 🤯
that and the fact every toilet had the lid up drove me mad.

Georgiegyms. There is no need for her gurning face when she’s on the weights. My face isn’t pretty when I lift but surely that’s put on its very OTT and no one in my gym makes them faces 😂

I am genuinely scared that Scarlett is now out there doing coaching. The girl always seems like she's away with the fairies, beyond self absorbed and needs a lot of therapy. I wish there was some way businesses like this could be regulated because it gives genuine coaches (aka me) a very bad rap.

• Wow
I am genuinely scared that Scarlett is now out there doing coaching. The girl always seems like she's away with the fairies, beyond self absorbed and needs a lot of therapy. I wish there was some way businesses like this could be regulated because it gives genuine coaches (aka me) a very bad rap.
Is there a ‘body’ that you could report her to

Completely agree, I think that this will be a trigger event for so many young girls! I think it’s amazing that Scarlett has overcome anorexia however I don’t believe that she is ready to coach girls on weight loss. Especially as she is adverse to putting on weight in order to

Reactions: 2
She says she's competing next year. She really needs help. She'll have what, a couple of months in a surplus and that's it? Absolutely crazy. She looks so unhealthy it's unreal, she may claim she's over her eating disorder but imo she isn't at all

Reactions: 1
She says she's competing next year. She really needs help. She'll have what, a couple of months in a surplus and that's it? Absolutely crazy. She looks so unhealthy it's unreal, she may claim she's over her eating disorder but imo she isn't at all
agreed, i really think she’s so stuck in that dark place and she’s using bodybuilding as a reason so cut calories etc so low

I assume the screen shots from her new programme are her weight. 42kg!! I know she is very short but that is absolutely tiny!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed Hannah has returned to Dubai? Also don’t think either are with kuba anymore

Completely agree, I think that this will be a trigger event for so many young girls! I think it’s amazing that Scarlett has overcome anorexia however I don’t believe that she is ready to coach girls on weight loss. Especially as she is adverse to putting on weight in order to
Oh she hasn't overcome anorexia whatsoever haha, it's glaringly obvious.

also is it normal to practice posing as much as she does? she must do it 3-4 times a day…
It's not, especially at the start of an 'off-season'.
Also not normal to only start going into a surplus 1-2 weeks post show (ideally you want to do it ASAP do allow for the recovery process of it all to take place). Also not normal to flaunt your emaciated figure on IG and say you're bloated and watery.

Can you tell I'm triggered? 🥲

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.