Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely agree! i also think the way she responds to some messages is so rude
yes she may have answered them before but she may have new followers etc
that’s one thing i don’t mind about GLJ is that she is open to answering questions she has before etc
but scarlett seems to be going down a very wrong path. her brother has recently passed away too which obviously is so upsetting for her and i hope it hasn’t triggered her to go down her old ways
Oh my god I know!! Especially the period one. Girl you don't have a period because you're too lean!!! She claims she had one before "when she was very lean" but I know she's said in previous posts that in 2019 she didn't have a period so what is it... she's too low body fat to have one and that's a fact. It isn't some medical mystery, she needs to gain some fat! Poor girl, I think she has a really distorted body image I'm not gonna lie 🙈

Also sorry to double post but there's no way she's eating as many calories as she says she is?! She must be over estimating it like majorly

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I know!! Especially the period one. Girl you don't have a period because you're too lean!!! She claims she had one before "when she was very lean" but I know she's said in previous posts that in 2019 she didn't have a period so what is it... she's too low body fat to have one and that's a fact. It isn't some medical mystery, she needs to gain some fat! Poor girl, I think she has a really distorted body image I'm not gonna lie 🙈

Also sorry to double post but there's no way she's eating as many calories as she says she is?! She must be over estimating it like majorly
yes!!
like when she was doing her posing practice (aka body check number 73939287) she’d say how bloated she was etc and i’m not being funny but there wasn’t an inch of anything that resembled bloat

i’d love to see what she TRULY eats in a day
there’s no way she has what she says she does and is that small

Reactions: 1
GLJFitness..... Thinking she's teasing everyone with their "surprise" or "secret project".... They've bought a house... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out.... They're living with her Mum currently.... She's buying things for it, she's clearing out her cupboards and selling her clothes and it has also been "delayed" aka settlement date pushed back. It's pretty obvious, stop banging on about it if you're not going to tell us! 😏 anyone else figured it was a house purchase or that jus me? X

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think it's a house too. They decided in May to do it so obviously viewing and then put an offer. Idk why she's phrasing it as a secret project and everything will think it's something for the followers? My only other thought is an app? 🤷

Actually lol no the app could be the business plans but they're definitely buying a house!

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how much gljfitness charge? ‘Businesses’ like this are so irresponsible IMO. Looking through their page they obviously get good results for people, but how the hell are their plans sustainable? Several weight training sessions a week AND 8-10,000 steps every single day is the perfect recipe to make anyone miserable

Anyone know how much gljfitness charge? ‘Businesses’ like this are so irresponsible IMO. Looking through their page they obviously get good results for people, but how the hell are their plans sustainable? Several weight training sessions a week AND 8-10,000 steps every single day is the perfect recipe to make anyone miserable
I queried and it's about £130pm IIRC.

Reactions: 2
It's pretty obvious Glj is moving, you could tell from the second they start talking about their 'oOoOohHhH' secret project.

So I am just going down a Scarlett hole, I have never heard of this girl - someone TELL ME she isn't 14

I queried and it's about £130pm IIRC.
That is INSANE! I'm 4 weeks into working with a personal trainer that costs me £200 per month but the accountability is completely different when meeting someone face to face! Online coaches are easy to ignore and they just don't understand you as well as ones who meet you face to face.

Online coaches charging more than £40 per month are complete charlatans IMO!

That is INSANE! I'm 4 weeks into working with a personal trainer that costs me £200 per month but the accountability is completely different when meeting someone face to face! Online coaches are easy to ignore and they just don't understand you as well as ones who meet you face to face.

Online coaches charging more than £40 per month are complete charlatans IMO!
Don't know of any influencer type online coaches who'd charge 40 a month. Not sure about non-influencer ones

Don't know of any influencer type online coaches who'd charge 40 a month. Not sure about non-influencer ones
You pay for what you get with online coaches... £40 a month you will be getting a cookie cutter plan. The more experienced/ better results a coach produces the more they can charge, I’d personally say £130 is pretty average. Upwards of £200 is not uncommon at all. Especially within bodybuilding

You pay for what you get with online coaches... £40 a month you will be getting a cookie cutter plan. The more experienced/ better results a coach produces the more they can charge, I’d personally say £130 is pretty average. Upwards of £200 is not uncommon at all. Especially within bodybuilding
Yes this! So Im outing myself here as I am an online coach myself HOWEVER I did 6 years of face to face PT (alongside some online work) before I even felt close to being ready to take it fully online.
I am able to charge a higher price because of this experience and I have a degree in Exercise Science & Nutrition.
But like anything, it mostly is 'you get what you pay for'. My clients gets a VERY hands on and tailored experience, and due to the amount of time this takes up (I literally have no life) I do have to charge more.
Having said that I still don't like G and I don't even think she's done any 1-1 (again I think you need to have spend time grafting on the gym floor to take your business online).

Also did some conversions and my rate is around £120 and I'd say that's probably on the cheaper side

Reactions: 2
Ahh yes sorry I was thinking more for general fat loss over a complex bodybuilding programme. Makes much more sense!

Reactions: 1
Is Rebekah o Rourke going out with Craig o shaughnessy boy now?
She is after buying a house (think alone) in Fossa Killarney. Crazy amounts of money to be made in the pt world!!!!

Anyone else seen Robin Gallant and Ben Francis got married a few days ago - how the hell she managed to plan a wedding in under 5 months is beyond me lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks gorgeous, I used to watch her content all the time and she just disappeared which is a shame. She seems pally with Josie and Lydia Millen too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.