Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU! She does need help i think
Unfortunately she seems to be down such a dangerous dark hole now that it'll probably take something drastic to get her out.
It's obvious she's hiding her ED through bodybuilding and it's honestly disrespectful to the sport and the other girls up on stage

Reactions: 4
God, more hinting.... She's been going on about this for months.... People buy houses every day, we don't care!! Like good for you Georgia, but you're really making this out to be a huge deal "secret project" when it really isn't.
i wouldn’t rly class a house as a project either? unless they’ve fully renovated it
a project to me is more like a product or something like that

Reactions: 6
Makes all her followers think it's something they can get involved in (like an app) if you call it a secret project!

i wouldn’t rly class a house as a project either? unless they’ve fully renovated it
a project to me is more like a product or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Louise (LouisesJourneyxoxo)- she's fun, down-to-earth, and inspirational.

God, more hinting.... She's been going on about this for months.... People buy houses every day, we don't care!! Like good for you Georgia, but you're really making this out to be a huge deal "secret project" when it really isn't.
I wonder if she'll ever realise people don't really care that much.

I wonder if she'll ever realise people don't really care that much.
Agreed - people buy houses every day.
Realistically, she's able to buy a house because her and her partner both do the coaching admin and get £100-£120 per client a month.
If she has just 10 clients, that's an easy £1K-£1,200 lmao.

anyone listen to the breaking boundaries podcast by @loz.v and @_hannahshealth ? Hannah is terrible for talking over people and cutting them off mid sentence!!

Makes all her followers think it's something they can get involved in (like an app) if you call it a secret project!
yeah she’s sneaky for this lmao she’s getting her followers excited for something that’s nothing to do with them or anything about fitness / health, literally couldn’t care less about two strangers on the internet buying a house

View attachment 764703
oh wow I did not notice this till she pointed it out😳
Me neither - I didn't notice.

But I have the same issue, as do a few of my colleagues - we were chatting about it the other day, its pretty normal I think 🤷🏼‍♀️ you just can't see it when people wear their hair down, only when tied up.i think it's called female pattern baldness.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t help slicking her hair back in a tight bun. It’s called traction alopecia.

It doesn’t help slicking her hair back in a tight bun. It’s called traction alopecia.
Exactly. I think she's over thinking it... 🤣

Is it just me or does @lyndaasmyth (Rob Lipsett's girlfriend) look like a younger version of Elle Darby? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Thoughts on Zac Perna & his brother starting a PJ company?
wow, I haven't checked his insta for a while. I didn't see this coming, I suppose it's good that he's not following the usual fitness influencer route by doing gym accessories etc but this is quite different 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems a mixture of lounge wear and PJs? He ain't gonna be no Peter Alexander though 🤣

wow, I haven't checked his insta for a while. I didn't see this coming, I suppose it's good that he's not following the usual fitness influencer route by doing gym accessories etc but this is quite different 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems a mixture of lounge wear and PJs? He ain't gonna be no Peter Alexander though 🤣
I like that it's not the generic activewear and the range looks interesting but if it's more than $60 for a pair of pants that only my bedsheets will see then it's a big nope from me aha.
And I agree, ain't no one got nothing on my sweet love that is Peter Alexander.

Reactions: 1
Wow, so only about a year since her last holiday? 🤣 I haven't left my home town since July 2019, but I'm not acting hard done by like Georgia! Also, she has been away to Bath, London etc for weekend breaks and is about to head off today again for another getaway! Oh, poor you G, just getting your "first holiday in a year".... 🤥 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.