Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Maeve Madden do the Moira Rose accent as like a piss take on her workout lives or is that how she genuinely speaks? She did a piss take one on like a video of her making pancakes but she sounds the exact same in all videos? It has to be put on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Maeve Madden do the Moira Rose accent as like a piss take on her workout lives or is that how she genuinely speaks? She did a piss take one on like a video of her making pancakes but she sounds the exact same in all videos? It has to be put on
No this MELTS MY HEAD she is from around my area and no one sounds like that 😭😭😭 if you ask her why her accent is like that she says it’s from travelling around, as if!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw she had her boobs done. She keeps complaining about how much pain she is and I just want to scream hello were in a pandemic people are losing their lives and you’ve chosen to have the procedure done for cosmetic purposes.
I also just find her really annoying and very false. And it’s very obsessive her food tracking

I’m so disappointed when fitness influencers get a boob job. It just seems so backwards, I dunno. Maybe it’s cos I have small boobs, being into fitness I think having fake boobs would just be annoying and get in the way for the sake of looking “better” in a bikini... and also they always look so obviously fake on really lean girls (jade josselyn being prime example, also sophie aris). If it makes them happy fair enough but I always think smaller and natural looks better than fake.

Reactions: 7
no way! shocked but not shocked. I always wondered how Gary was doing without the gym to go to. think he’s a gear user?of course they said that, they run coaching businesses,prob selling “home workouts”
i worked in a call centre with both caroline and gary about 4 years ago... trainwrecks is all I can think of to describe them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How come?
There were together, then they weren't together and back and forth. she would be crying, having to leave her desk and not coming back for hours. He worked on the floor downstairs so we all figured they were gone to have another argument or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There were together, then they weren't together and back and forth. she would be crying, having to leave her desk and not coming back for hours. He worked on the floor downstairs so we all figured they were gone to have another argument or something.
That's not nice, She's too good for him. i think they broke up last year, he wasn't in her videos.

Stop, really? They love to pitch themselves as such a mature couple that discuss everything instead of arguing 🥴

Maybe they are now, the post said it was 4 years ago so they were what, 18? Easy to be immature in a relationship when you're that young
Yeah I suppose?? I wouldn’t be surprised though given they both are quite extreme in their approaches to things and in their opinion. You’re bound to clash with that personality type.

Anyone else follow Laura Dorgan fitness, signed up with her for the 2nd time now but just not getting much progress this time round. Her page is very motivating though!

Yeah I suppose?? I wouldn’t be surprised though given they both are quite extreme in their approaches to things and in their opinion. You’re bound to clash with that personality type.
They’ve been together a few years now, every relationship has ups and down. They seem happy together. I think they broke up last year but they got back together. That’s pretty normal, especially when you’re that young. They’ve loads in common too

edit: was meant to reply to the person above, sorry. Yeah they’re quite extreme but I guess that’s what keeps them going?

Reactions: 2
They’ve been together a few years now, every relationship has ups and down. They seem happy together. I think they broke up last year but they got back together. That’s pretty normal, especially when you’re that young. They’ve loads in common too

edit: was meant to reply to the person above, sorry. Yeah they’re quite extreme but I guess that’s what keeps them going?
Yeah exactly, me and my boyfriend had a few ups and downs and I defo cried at work before about an argument 😂 (quietly in the toilet lol) but wouldn't call us a car crash

What do you mean by them being extreme? In terms of their fitness stuff? Always found them quite normal tbh though I never really followed gary

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.