Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do enough people follow/know _lucymayfinnegan to get an active thread started? 🤔

I really like Lucy Mountain. She’s really given me a fresh perspective on exercise and moving my body without all that diet culture stuff. Also I love that she openly acknowledges her past faults (being a diet culture account) and has grown from it

Reactions: 7
She definitely has an eating disorder. She’s probably lost her period and making herself infertile

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone else follow Caroline o Mahoney? Noticed her liking anti lockdown crap lately đź’©

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen jade joselyns latest YouTube video? What’s going on with her hands? They’re so yellow like she has jaundice

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone else follow Caroline o Mahoney? Noticed her liking anti lockdown crap lately đź’©
well she’s moved somewhere to escape lockdown so that explains it! I swear every fitness influencer has jumped ship and yet they’ll still spew hypocritical BS to their customers about sticking to a plan during lockdown and making progress without a gym.

well she’s moved somewhere to escape lockdown so that explains it! I swear every fitness influencer has jumped ship and yet they’ll still spew hypocritical BS to their customers about sticking to a plan during lockdown and making progress without a gym.
Sorry to add - Caroline O’Mahony and her boyfriend are both people who posted stories before that progress could be made in lockdown and that nobody had an excuse blah blah blah and yet they couldn’t lead by example.

Reactions: 2

Sorry to add - Caroline O’Mahony and her boyfriend are both people who posted stories before that progress could be made in lockdown and that nobody had an excuse blah blah blah and yet they couldn’t lead by example.
no way! shocked but not shocked. I always wondered how Gary was doing without the gym to go to. think he’s a gear user?of course they said that, they run coaching businesses,prob selling “home workouts”

no way! shocked but not shocked. I always wondered how Gary was doing without the gym to go to. think he’s a gear user?of course they said that, they run coaching businesses,prob selling “home workouts”
He’s shared so much anti lockdown stuff I’d say he probably was using his local gym before moving. No way he could keep progressing without it given his size. And from the looks of his clients, he seems to favour starving them down to nothing rather than building a healthy relationship with food and training long term.

He’s shared so much anti lockdown stuff I’d say he probably was using his local gym before moving. No way he could keep progressing without it given his size. And from the looks of his clients, he seems to favour starving them down to nothing rather than building a healthy relationship with food and training long term.
I don’t follow him so I’ve not had a clue.Noticed Caroline liking anti lockdown posts I was surprised coz I had thought she was more intelligent than that. She’s said that Gary views his food as “macros” which is so worrying and problematic

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow him so I’ve not had a clue.Noticed Caroline liking anti lockdown posts I was surprised coz I had thought she was more intelligent than that. She’s said that Gary views his food as “macros” which is so worrying and problematic
What’s so wrong with liking anti lockdown posts ? The Irish government is beyond incompetent in any way shape and form.
We had longest lockdown in Europe and Strictest , the government doesn’t give two shits about their citizens just keep lying without any plan.
Everyone here is fed up of it unless you’re Making a profit of covid payment .
ahe seems to be really into gym so maybe she is mentally struggling without it ,probably too scared
To talk about it because he be branded selfish .
The new English strain started in UK yet you opening up country in mid April we are probably in end of may to July as government can’t sort out the vaccines .
Mental health survey done we are at all time low , so what she moves somewhere where she can be happy .
She didn’t go party in Dubai or even go anywhere in the summer not that you where able to go anywhere either as we only had green list with like 5 countries for a week

Reactions: 5
What’s so wrong with liking anti lockdown posts ? The Irish government is beyond incompetent in any way shape and form.
We had longest lockdown in Europe and Strictest , the government doesn’t give two shits about their citizens just keep lying without any plan.
Everyone here is fed up of it unless you’re Making a profit of covid payment .
ahe seems to be really into gym so maybe she is mentally struggling without it ,probably too scared
To talk about it because he be branded selfish .
The new English strain started in UK yet you opening up country in mid April we are probably in end of may to July as government can’t sort out the vaccines .
Mental health survey done we are at all time low , so what she moves somewhere where she can be happy .
She didn’t go party in Dubai or even go anywhere in the summer not that you where able to go anywhere either as we only had green list with like 5 countries for a week

i agree with you, its been crazy strict and everyne is fed up, myself included. i noticed her liking posts by a guy who seemed more anti-covd, over blowing covid rhetoric. anti lockdown for mental health, but why doesnt physical health matter? everyones mental health is affected by this, its fuckn crap, but theres a cognitive dissonance in saying you care about the mental and physical health of people because the gyms are closed, then caring about the health of people who catch covid? And the reason lockdowsn are in place is to protect public health. I agree, she never went on hols or anything and i actually commend her on moving country, its different to a holiday. I can't wait to get out of lockdown, every one is suffering because of it. I just hate the anti-covid bullshit from the gym industry, its arrogant.

i agree with you, its been crazy strict and everyne is fed up, myself included. i noticed her liking posts by a guy who seemed more anti-covd, over blowing covid rhetoric. anti lockdown for mental health, but why doesnt physical health matter? everyones mental health is affected by this, its fuckn crap, but theres a cognitive dissonance in saying you care about the mental and physical health of people because the gyms are closed, then caring about the health of people who catch covid? And the reason lockdowsn are in place is to protect public health. I agree, she never went on hols or anything and i actually commend her on moving country, its different to a holiday. I can't wait to get out of lockdown, every one is suffering because of it. I just hate the anti-covid bullshit from the gym industry, its arrogant.
I’m fed up about it also that most anti lockdown posts don’t bother me I just want my vaccine and get on with my life .
I dunno if you’re British , Irish or whatever but I’m ireland our government failed us time and time again .
I’d cry of genuine happiness if borris Johnson took over our country or even Donald trump .
it was the governments Job to protect the elderly but they failed , while we stayed at home for a year.
They can’t even get vaccines sorted , over 85s are still struggling to get vaccined , Northern Ireland had more vaccinations than republic.
Last few weeks I feel like I can resonate with people’s anti lockdown thoughts , as I’m sure they are feeling the same as I , hopeless and played .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.