Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly, me and my boyfriend had a few ups and downs and I defo cried at work before about an argument 😂 (quietly in the toilet lol) but wouldn't call us a car crash

What do you mean by them being extreme? In terms of their fitness stuff? Always found them quite normal tbh though I never really followed gary
me too! I’d consider that normal and something we’ve all had. Sorry, the cantinfluenceinlockdown said they were extreme. I guess they mean they are both bodybuilding for shows. Bulking and cutting and all that jazz

Reactions: 1
Change of subject but normally I really like Sophie Austin because she’s relatable but I am getting annoyed with how many times she has to “start over” I almost feel like just dating it’s ok, just stay as you are your absolutely fine as you are. Like if you want to reach goals great but when you have to keep starting over and it’s just not happening then surely for mental health reasons just accept yourself

Reactions: 3
Change of subject but normally I really like Sophie Austin because she’s relatable but I am getting annoyed with how many times she has to “start over” I almost feel like just dating it’s ok, just stay as you are your absolutely fine as you are. Like if you want to reach goals great but when you have to keep starting over and it’s just not happening then surely for mental health reasons just accept yourself
She has her own thread!

I used to follow her, ages ago back when she used to be visiting her ex in hospital all the time. She just always seems to be trying to lose weight and I don’t think she has actually managed to? She just seems to be stuck in an endless cycle - something clearly isn’t working for her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed EmmaFitUK, I find her calorie/macro tracking obsessive which could send out a poor message. I also think she had a boob job to get more promo work with Ryder Wear etc.

Just seen Caroline o Mahoney on YouTube that her and Gary broke up. She Said it was his decision but no cheating or anything. Seems very abrupt.

• Wow
Just seen Caroline o Mahoney on YouTube that her and Gary broke up. She Said it was his decision but no cheating or anything. Seems very abrupt.
They've been together since they were 12/13. And living together for a few years now. I can only assume it all got a bit too grown up for Gary who probably wants to see what single life is really like. Wouldn't be surprised if they got back together one day, but it seems final this time. She'll not be short of suitors!

Reactions: 2
They've been together since they were 12/13. And living together for a few years now. I can only assume it all got a bit too grown up for Gary who probably wants to see what single life is really like. Wouldn't be surprised if they got back together one day, but it seems final this time. She'll not be short of suitors!
thats crazy!! I can’t imagine. Yeah it sounds that way from her vid.The suitors will be knocking down the door morning noon and night!! It does seem final, bless her I hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 6
thats crazy!! I can’t imagine. Yeah it sounds that way from her vid.The suitors will be knocking down the door morning noon and night!! It does seem final, bless her I hope she’s ok.
Where's the video? I can't believe it.

Can't see it anymore, it was the latest one on her channel but doesn't seem like it's there anymore 🤔
ya its gone..... id say she was emosh filming it and maybe wants to just leave it go now?? she's always been a drama free kinda influencer!! She probs just wants to move on. must be hard being in Spain and it happening. In the video she said it was Gary's decision, she was happy, they'd been together for 10 years and she was surprised I think. I remember before he talked about being on steroids, and I know they change a person. but also they are young and such a long time together at that age!!

Reactions: 2
ya its gone..... id say she was emosh filming it and maybe wants to just leave it go now?? she's always been a drama free kinda influencer!! She probs just wants to move on. must be hard being in Spain and it happening. In the video she said it was Gary's decision, she was happy, they'd been together for 10 years and she was surprised I think. I remember before he talked about being on steroids, and I know they change a person. but also they are young and such a long time together at that age!!
Glad I managed to watch the vid before it was removed. Seems strange how they've just moved country and he's called things off. I don't follow his insta but did have a look after Caroline's video and he shared a video of a hot dancer (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with) but just didn't seem like the sort of thing he would do. I always thought he was crazy about her but I guess the last year has made people think more about things.

There will be plenty of guys sliding in her DMs now!

Glad I managed to watch the vid before it was removed. Seems strange how they've just moved country and he's called things off. I don't follow his insta but did have a look after Caroline's video and he shared a video of a hot dancer (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with) but just didn't seem like the sort of thing he would do. I always thought he was crazy about her but I guess the last year has made people think more about things.

There will be plenty of guys sliding in her DMs now!
non-stop dms she'll need a PA. I don't follow him so I didn't see, was it someone he knew or someone famous? Ya things change, this last year been pretty hard for couples. just seemed sudden but he must have been sure.

I'm quite enjoying ThisBunnyRuns atm. Genuinely hard working, openly admitted she used to be overweight and hated exercise, discloses ads, seems like a nice, normal lady. Her pictures are fun, have fun cool scenery (mostly London), and none of it is thirsty posts of her showing rock hard and in crop tops which makes a nice change. She genuinely seems more interested in achievements than aesthetics. I like her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.