Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow JordyDix (Brandon Harding's girlfriend)? She has her first bikini show in 3 weeks but I can help but think she just got skinny? I'm no expert but she has very little muscle? Shoulders aren't capped? No lines? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yikes. She looks ill. Often bikini show people are very muscular.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow JordyDix (Brandon Harding's girlfriend)? She has her first bikini show in 3 weeks but I can help but think she just got skinny? I'm no expert but she has very little muscle? Shoulders aren't capped? No lines? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Huh, she doesn't look very defined but maybe she isn't flexing? Side note- her bf is the biggest douchebag in the industry! He makes my skin crawl!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s her insta handle?
Rebeccahorourke. Her fitness thing is called "ROR". I was vaguely aware of her, but don't follow her. Just checked her page out again. Definitely not my style. The fake tan on her during her summer challenge on May 16th. :eek: Horrendous.

Rebeccahorourke. Her fitness thing is called "ROR". I was vaguely aware of her, but don't follow her. Just checked her page out again. Definitely not my style. The fake tan on her during her summer challenge on May 16th. :eek: Horrendous.
Yeah the tan is next level I don’t know how no one has ever called her out for it!! She seems a bit questionable to me in a few ways tbh I don’t know how she got so popular

Yeah the tan is next level I don’t know how no one has ever called her out for it!! She seems a bit questionable to me in a few ways tbh I don’t know how she got so popular
Wasnt she working with some guy called Dave in Cork. He was another PT who did a lot of online stuff. And then suddenly he was never seen again, and she was out on her own and eating again🙊 Always wondered what happened there.....he seemed to think he was wonderful.....

It's some of the worst I've seen. And I saw she was advertising Bellamantia...is she associated with them? Bad move on their part! And I can't even be arsed looking through her page to see what is she about. But a quick scan shows she ain't for me! Don't know how she has 75k followers

It's some of the worst I've seen. And I saw she was advertising Bellamantia...is she associated with them? Bad move on their part! And I can't even be arsed looking through her page to see what is she about. But a quick scan shows she ain't for me! Don't know how she has 75k followers
Can anyone set up a thread 🪡

Yeah she seems to work very closely with them, such a fine line between a nice tan and borderline blackface behaviour yikes

Reactions: 1
I've recently discovered Talilla Henchoz! She has SO much energy and her workouts look insane! Wish I had the strength for HIIT training...just find it so horrible!

Also think she is insanely hot yet adorable. I imagine some may find her hyperactivity a little too much though!

does anyone follow @gljfitness and have any opinions? or @abbygfitness_ ?
i love gljfiness, she really is being so honest about her bikini prep
i don’t know much about comps etc but i seem to like her a lot

abbygfitness kinda annoys me, she can’t take a selfie for tit
she says she’s recovering but refuses to not stop tracking her cals and seems to eat the same stuff every day
her planned pizza parties seem a bit odd too

i love gljfiness, she really is being so honest about her bikini prep
i don’t know much about comps etc but i seem to like her a lot

abbygfitness kinda annoys me, she can’t take a selfie for tit
she says she’s recovering but refuses to not stop tracking her cals and seems to eat the same stuff every day
her planned pizza parties seem a bit odd too
omg my thoughts exactly!! georgia (gljfitness) is really sweet and i like how honest and open she is, although she does seem to be extremely struggling atm with her prep. ive followed a few people prepping and i’ve never seen someone be as hungry as she says she is. i’m not a pro but it doesn’t seem right that she’s waking up in the middle of the night from hunger and feeling so mentally exhausted.

with abby, she says she’s in recovery and she’s doing so well etc but she is literally still eating in such a disordered way. she’s not going about recovery in the most conventional way. intense weight training, getting her steps in, eating strictly the same foods everyday at exact times, constant body checks (or ‘check ins’). and the ‘pizza parties’ are so weird to me, this way of eating literally gave me an ed so i’m very confused as to why she does it and her team promotes it massively. it’s not a normal way of eating, planning and waiting for one single ‘cheat’ meal then being 100% on it every other day. to me, it just seems like she’s gone from suffering with BED to a new way of disordered eating

omg my thoughts exactly!! georgia (gljfitness) is really sweet and i like how honest and open she is, although she does seem to be extremely struggling atm with her prep. ive followed a few people prepping and i’ve never seen someone be as hungry as she says she is. i’m not a pro but it doesn’t seem right that she’s waking up in the middle of the night from hunger and feeling so mentally exhausted.

with abby, she says she’s in recovery and she’s doing so well etc but she is literally still eating in such a disordered way. she’s not going about recovery in the most conventional way. intense weight training, getting her steps in, eating strictly the same foods everyday at exact times, constant body checks (or ‘check ins’). and the ‘pizza parties’ are so weird to me, this way of eating literally gave me an ed so i’m very confused as to why she does it and her team promotes it massively. it’s not a normal way of eating, planning and waiting for one single ‘cheat’ meal then being 100% on it every other day. to me, it just seems like she’s gone from suffering with BED to a new way of disordered eating
yeah and i really commend G for saying that she isn’t doing the extra show that she had planned because of how unmaintanable this lifestyle is! she seems really genuine and ALWAYS replies to DMs too!

completely agree with Abbey, she’s not recovering and the Team she promotes etc she actually works for so i think that says a lot

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.