First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not feeling well so spent the afternoon in bed. BF has been bringing me drinks etc and now I really need to pee but have only just got comfy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know why I even attempted an asda delivery.

1 hour after my shopping should have arrived I get a call saying its not coming and they can arrange delivery tomorrow. Told them to poke it. Egg on toast for dinner and done a tesco order for tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I've got ground coffee instead of beans. Unsure if I ordered the wrong thing or if the wrong one was put in my home delivery.

I suppose it would be worse to expect ground and get beans if you had no use for them

Reactions: 1
Don't know why I even attempted an asda delivery.

1 hour after my shopping should have arrived I get a call saying its not coming and they can arrange delivery tomorrow. Told them to poke it. Egg on toast for dinner and done a tesco order for tomorrow
That terrible service, did they give you a reason why?
Here, it's a 2 hour slot for Asda, which is a pain!

That terrible service, did they give you a reason why?
Here, it's a 2 hour slot for Asda, which is a pain!
Yeh it was an hour after my 2 hour slot was over so should have been delivered between 4 and 6 and I got a call at 7 saying driver had broken down. I call bullshit personally due to the timing.

I stopped using asda as their deliveries were so unreliable.

The person who called offered to redeliver tomorrow but I told him to not bother. Last time they did that they left it sitting in the van all night and everything turned up smelly and rotting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeh it was an hour after my 2 hour slot was over so should have been delivered between 4 and 6 and I got a call at 7 saying driver had broken down. I call bullshit personally due to the timing.

I stopped using asda as their deliveries were so unreliable.

The person who called offered to redeliver tomorrow but I told him to not bother. Last time they did that they left it sitting in the van all night and everything turned up smelly and rotting!!
Does sound abit suspect over the timing, don't blame you for not wanting it redelivered!
I noticed on the Tesco website their delivery charges have changed, was £4.50 for any slot, now it's between £2 and £7!

Does sound abit suspect over the timing, don't blame you for not wanting it redelivered!
I noticed on the Tesco website their delivery charges have changed, was £4.50 for any slot, now it's between £2 and £7!
I have delivery saver with tesco 6.99 a month for unlimited deliveries. I signed up as I like my shopping delivered on a Sunday for the coming week and definitely wasn't going to pay £7 for 1 delivery.

I tried midweek deliveries but found we had so much food waste as we don't have packed lunches at weekend etc. So for me delivery saver is worth it

My dishwasher is broken 😢

Aside from things that aren't dishwasher-proof or don't fit, I haven't done the dishes in years!

The repairman can't come until next Tuesday, which is a bit frustrating. Actually, I'm expecting him to say it's not repairable as it's been doing some quirky things for a while.

I miss my second-favourite appliance so much.

The thoughts of me washing my hair, I’ve enough hair for 6 heads which I’m grateful for …. But I swear I’m like a demon thinking of the washing and styling that will have to go into it

when you have a lot of fresh food that is going to go off soon so your mind is racing how do you eat it all before it goes bad🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's my birthday tomorrow and I had ordered some brand new clothing for this occasion (I stopped impulse fast fashion buying a while ago, so shopping for clothing has decreased in frequency). These were supposed to arrive today and they're still not here. Same goes for the candle I had bought as a gift to myself for this occasion.

I wanted to look all pretty for myself (clean hair, new clothing, perfume and be relaxed). Result:
- I forgot to wash my hair before I got into the shower this evening, so it will have to wait until tomorrow
- New clothing not received yet
- I can't find the perfume box I've been wanting - it's sold out everywhere

• Sad