First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My third favourite appliance has broke, (tumble dryer) have no ch, so have put a line up ( all I cld find was string!) in bathroom , and have an old dehumidifier so am using that!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My third favourite appliance has broke, (tumble dryer) have no ch, so have put a line up ( all I cld find was string!) in bathroom , and have an old dehumidifier so am using that!!
Of your two favourite ones, is one battery operated by any chance?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m on the school run listening to a really good audio book and my AirPods have died 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
The vegetarian meal option on the plane had celery in it 🤢 I do not eat anything with celery in it ever

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My local Tesco bakery this morning had no almond croissants. I had to have plain. Plain is not sufficient when I need to ram 4 in my fat face before I reach the dual carriageway! Plain need butter and marmalade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was given a £10 amazon gift voucher, but there's absolutely nothing that I want.

Darn three years of being an aspiring minimalist.

Reactions: 5
Being 1cm / 1 size too big for many kids clothes.

I am aware this makes me sound like a cheapskate but some women's clothes are too long.

• Heart
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so had to wash it tonight (I only wash my hair once a week) and now I'm dreading blow drying it especially when the hair dresser will wash it again tomorrow 😭

I despise how socially awkward I am at the school gates. Wish I could just talk to people like a normal person.
I’m having one of these days. Totally socially awkward morning 😣 also had to have my photo taken, I look so different in pics it makes me question my sanity but it’s reassuring that mirrors are more accurate.

People would see my profile pic and any tagged photos and think I was a massive catfish but I know deep down I don’t look like them e.g. I have a petite nose but it looks warped in photos so much so that I grew up convinced it was very wide until my friends at college remarked on how small it was.

I know it’s a FWP but I’ve felt so down all day about it, here’s some ugly photos to go with your awful social awkwardness 👍🏻

• Heart
There is people starving in the world and I'm practically raging that my XXL pizza box won't fit in the fridge. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There is people starving in the world and I'm practically raging that my XXL pizza box won't fit in the fridge. 🙃
I once had to cut my pizza up because it wouldn't fit in my oven! (I live alone and have a small table top eletric oven, before anyone asks!)

One of my kids told me that they feel they are now too old to have a happy meal from McDonald’s and it made me sad because they’re growing up and aren’t a little kid anymore. Obviously I’m happy that they’re growing up happy and healthy, but at the same time it feels I blinked and suddenly they’re not so little anymore. It’s not even like they have McDonald’s all the time but for some reason I feel like it’s the end of an era😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3