First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you thought you charged your phone, but you hadnt switched the switch on. Woke up and my battery was 20% FML!

Reactions: 7
Leaving the library at 13.10 and receiving an email at 14.30 saying there's a book available to collect

• Angry
Reactions: 7
accidentally left out a pouch of dreamies (I know rookie mistake) woke up to find dreamies crumbs all over the floor, don't know why they bothered trying ot open it then not to eat them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
accidentally left out a pouch of dreamies (I know rookie mistake) woke up to find dreamies crumbs all over the floor, don't know why they bothered trying ot open it then not to eat them :rolleyes:
Lol that's cat crack for my cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My phone wont connect to the sonos speaker, so having to use Alexa but the sound is nowhere near as good!

I need to edit my Tesco delivery due tomorrow but their website is still down.
I have just relented and done an asda order. I hate asda home delivery as they are always late and have stuff missing. And I have to pay £3.50 for delivery when I already pay £6.99 a month for tesco delivery saver.

But I can't go to a supermarket as 1 of our cars is in the garage following a crash and the other the battery died this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have just relented and done an asda order. I hate asda home delivery as they are always late and have stuff missing. And I have to pay £3.50 for delivery when I already pay £6.99 a month for tesco delivery saver.

But I can't go to a supermarket as 1 of our cars is in the garage following a crash and the other the battery died this morning!
I was hoping the website might be fixed in time but given up and requested my delivery is cancelled. Luckily my husband is off work tomorrow so I’ll have to trust him to do it.

Reactions: 1